I'm Really Hurt

Cold Hearted Man

 

*After Yoojin spilt the wine on Violet*

I realized Heechul was following me and I quickened my pace.

“Yah,” he said and grabbed my wrist, turning me around.

“What?” I asked annoyed.

“What’s with you?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

“Nothing, Chul, I want to change.” I said changing my tone.

“I’ll come by at your house after the party.” Heechul said.

“Sure,” I smiled at him.

“Do you want me to send you?” he asked. I nodded and smiled at him and went into the changing room. I changed into a plain black skirt and white shirt and tied my hair in a loose ponytail. Yoojin went in but left after saying sorry. I think she was nice and that was an accident. I slung my handbag and opened the door.

The scene in front of me shocked me. Heechul was kissing Yoojin with both of his hand on her shoulders and her hand on his hair. Both of them were deepening the kiss. Both of them were enjoying the kiss. My handbag slipped from my hand.

“Violet…” I heard Heechul muttered. I picked up my handbag and ran back to the hall. Even if I’m feeling too upset, Hye Li is important too.

“Hye Li yah, can you go home by yourself?” I asked.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Noona, what happened?” Sungmin asked concerned.

“Why are you crying?” Leeteuk who was with them asked. That was the moment when I realized tears were pouring down from my eyes.

“Nothing, Sungmin-ah, send-send her ho-home okay?” I asked now sobbing.

“Gwenchana?” Leeteuk asked again. I shook my head and ran out from the hall. I got into my Ferrari and sped to a bar that I’m familiar with. It’s a bar that was always almost empty and not so crowded. I sat on one of the chair and ordered a glass of whiskey.

My phone rang. It must be one of the boys. I picked up to hear a girl’s voice.

“Violet-ssi?”

“Who is this?” I asked frowning and gulped down the drink asking for a refill.

“It’s Yoojin.”

“What in the hell did you want?” I hissed.

“Heechul has been worried sick. Where are you?” she said. And I’m sick just by hearing your voice.

“Heechul is with you?” I asked.

“Of course. I’m accompanying him since you’re away.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

“Heechul is mine, so stay away. He didn’t want you. He only wants me.” Yoojin said and my grip around the glass tightened.

“He’s mine.” I said through my gritted teeth.

“That’s not what he said. He said he only wants me. What to do, Violet Lau? He loves me.” Yoojin sang. I hang up and tossed my phone back into my handbag.

I put a hand on my forehead, tears fell from my eyes.

“You’re not pretty when you’re crying.” I heard a voice. I looked at my side to see Donghae and drank another gulp and put my head in my hand.

“Leave,” I hissed.

“Noona, don’t be like this.” He said softly putting his warm hand on my back.

“I hate him.” I said and took another gulp.

“What happened?” he asked and I shook my head. I drowned all the liquor eager to forget everything that happened tonight.

“Keumanhae,” Donghae said holding my hand as I reached out for the bottle. I ignored him and poured more whiskey into my glass. After finishing one bottle of whiskey, I started to feel dizzy. I paid and got up onto my feet and stumble.

“Be careful.” I looked up to see Donghae.

“You’re still here?” I asked.

“I’ll drive you home.” He said and put my arm around his shoulder and a hand on my waist to support me. He put the seatbelt on me and drove his car. The ride was silence and I felt Donghae’s burning gaze on me, so I looked away and rested my head on the headrest. I closed my eyes and sobbed silently for the whole ride.

“Where are we?” I asked as he stopped the car.

“Hotel…or do you want to go back home?” he asked. I shook my head and took my handbag. He put on shades and gave the car key to the jockey. After checking in, he helped me to my room. I took off my heels and put my handbag on the coffee table.

“Do you want me to stay?” Donghae asked looking at me. I didn’t answer him and sat on the bed massaging my temple.

“Do you want some panadol?” he asked walking toward me. “You should rest,” he murmured. “Good night,” He turned to leave but I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly, an unspoken request for him to stay. I let his hand go and glanced at him and smiled sadly.

“Seeing him kissing someone else, hurts me a lot.” I whispered and a single tear slipped from my eye.

“Then stop loving him. He can’t even protect you, he hurts you, and he is not the right one for you.” Donghae said almost pleading. He stretched out his hand for me to take it, for me to accept his love.

“Just for tonight, forget about him. Forget about everything he has done to you.” He whispered. I took his outstretched hand and pulled him closer to me. He was still standing and gazing me with his passionate eyes.

“Why is it your body has always be warmed for me to touch?” I said more to myself than to him. I reached out to his chest, it down feeling his fine abs. He gripped my wrist stopping my movement.

“I think I’ll just go back.” He said. I got into my feet and grabbed his shoulder using my strength to turn him around.

“Stay with me,” I whispered and pulled his body down and tiptoed so our lips will touch. I pulled back and shook my head. “Mianhae, I think I drink too much,” I said looking away. Another tear slipped from my eye. He tilted my head to face him and wiped my tear and crashed his warm lips to me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He pushed me and I landed on the bed with him on top of me. He kissed me softly and gently giving me an assurance that he’ll love me and would never hurt me. How I wish I can convince my heart to love Donghae instead of Heechul. Loving him might be less complicated than loving Heechul.

Donghae broke the kiss and ed my shirt and slid it down baring my shoulders. A moan escaped my lips as he on my sensitive skin. I ed his black shirt and felt his warm skin against mine.

His phone and my phone rang and he grunted in frustration. He moved his body and we retrieved our phone and he went into the bathroom.

“Violet ah, why aren’t you home?”Heechul asked.

“Chul ah, I don’t want to talk to you right now…” I said.

“Listen, it’s just a misunderstanding. She kissed me-”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I cut him. 

“Violet ah…”he pleaded.

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow.” I said and I saw Donghae walked out from the bathroom from the corner of my eyes.

“Violet…”Heechul pleaded again.

“I want to think of something tonight…we’ll talk tomorrow.” I said and hang up.

“Is it him?” Donghae asked as I walked toward him.

“Who called you?” I asked.

“Teukie hyung,” Donghae said and looked at the screen as his phone rang again. He was about to pick up but I snatched his phone and took out the battery and threw them on the floor.

“Yah,”

“You can always buy a new one, but tonight is once in a lifetime…” I whispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? Do you think Donghae and Violet did it? What will happen to Heechul? Don’t UNSUBSCRIBE! You have to see what happen next =P

Share me your thought on what will happen next =)

I’ll write the next chapter after I read your comments! So, comment on what do you want/think to happen between these two.