5 Years of Love

Cold Hearted Man

 

Day 7 in Seoul

“Violet ah, do you know that Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon are coming back from army today?” Kim Sun Hee, a worker at the salon asked.

“No,” I said trying to seem uninterested.

“You really don’t like them, don’t you?” she said. Whenever she started a topic about Super Junior, Violet always seemed uninterested.

“Hey, there’s a customer.” I said as the bell chimed signaling someone has entered the salon.

“It’s probably an old entertainer-I’m so going to serve him!” she said before excitedly going to the customer. I shook my head at her behavior and craned my neck as the bell chimed again. I got up and walked to the girl who has sat down near the guy that was being styled by Sun Hee.

“Just a light makeup, please.” The girl said. “And can you curl my hair a little-” Jessica stopped talking as her brown eyes met a pair of dark brown eyes in the mirror.

“Annyeong,” I said with a smile as I combed her hair. She opened before closing it again and repeated the action a few times making her looked like a fish.

“It’s rude to gawk.” I said with a slight laugh. She turned around to confirm that it was me.

“Unnie, when did you return?” she asked.

“Ahem,” I turned to my right and a guy said, “Sica, we’re in a hurry.”

“Oh yeah, Kibum. Unnie, I would love to catch up with you but we’re in a hurry.” She said and I smiled.

“It’s alright,” I said and started to put on makeup on her face. “Stop staring at me.” I said when I felt her gaze through the mirror.

“You’re not going to leave again right?” she asked grasping my wrist.

“No,” I said with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m meeting a friend of mine, so you better behave with Auntie Jenn,” I said to Cherry and kissed her cheeks.

“See you later, unnie.” Jenn said and took Cherry's hand in hers and I waited until Jenn and Cherry gone into a dairy shop before I made my way to a steak restaurant.

“Unnie!” I was attacked with a tight hug from Jessica who was wearing sunglasses.

“I miss you too,” I said laughing. “You’ve grown prettily.” I said as I took a seat.

“How are you? When did you return?” she asked.

“A week ago. I’m fine. How are you?” I asked.

“I’m fine. Where have you been? You dyed your hair.” She said.

“I think my natural black hair is prettier,” I shrugged. “I’ve no stories to tell. What about you?” I asked. She laughed and held up her hand to show me a ring.

“You’re married?” I asked, surprised.

“No!” she said a little too quickly and red tints appeared on her cheeks. “We’re just dating.”

“You’re not getting any younger, you know.” I said.

“You’re not married either!” she snapped and laughed before her laughter died down as she realized what she had said. “Sorry unnie, I didn’t mean to.” She said guiltily. I shook my head saying it was okay.

“Unnie!” she gasped. “Did you know?” she asked and I shook my head.

“Know what?” I asked.

“Heechul oppa…”

“No, I haven’t met him,” yet I added in my head.

“He is…” she sighed before muttering to herself. “Why do I always have to tell you the bad news?”

She drew a deep breath and looked into my eyes. “Heechul oppa and Tiffany are dating.” She said quickly.

Did I hear it right?

She sighed. “It has been three months. They just told us. They filmed a drama together early this year. Tiffany had her heart broken and Heechul oppa understands her…I guess that what made them together,” she said.

“Why couldn’t he wait just for a little while more?” she shook her head. My mind was processing what Sica had said.

Heechul hasn’t/hadn’t gotten over me until early this year.

“Sica, can you keep a secret?” I asked.

“This meeting? Sure,” she said.

“No, Heechul and I have a–”

“Umma!” I turned around at the sound of Cherry’s voice as she ran toward me. Jennifer mouthed sorry and tapped her watch and I nodded.

“When did you get married?” Sica asked looking at me, disbelieved. “I hate you, do you know how much Heechul oppa has suffered? And you married another guy–”

“Sica,” I raised my tone and held up my hand. “She’s Heechul’s.” I said and she froze. I pulled Cherry on to my lap and Sica asked quietly,

“What are you going to do?”

“That’s why I asked you to keep this a secret…I don’t want to ruin his happiness.” I sighed.

“His fake happiness,” she corrected. “Both of them are too stupid to believe that their loves are real.” She snorted.

“Did you just call Fany stupid?” I asked.

“Unnie, I speak what’s on my mind, remember?” she said and shook her head in regret. “Heechul oppa is always good at acting okay,” she added.

“You’re right,” I agreed weakly.

“So, you’re not going to tell him? How can you keep this from him?” she asked.

“Please don’t. I promised Heechul to let fate brings us together. I don’t want it to be arranged by you or me. If we’re really meant to be together, then we’ll meet.” I said.

She sighed and looked at Cherry. She gave her a bright smile.

“Annyeong, call me Sica unnie.” She waved.

“Unnie?” I asked and laughed.

“I’m still young okay?” she defended herself making me rolled my eyes at her.

“Cherry Kim imnida,” Cherry said. Jessica smiled and Cherry returned her with a bright smile too.

“Omo, look at how much she resembles Heechul oppa.” Sica squealed and pinched Cherry’s cheek softly.

“I know,” I laughed.

“One look at her and you can tell that she is his.” She said playing with Cherry.

“I know…” I said.

“If he meets her…” she trailed off.

I took a look at Cherry. “I know…” I said barely a whisper.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heechul

“It’s been a while since I eat steaks.” Tiffany said.

“Aren’t you on diet?” Heechul joked and she laughed. He parked the car and was about to climbed down when she grabbed his arm.

“It’s my van.” She said, her eyes widened, and she pointed at the white van.

“Did your manager know you are here?” he asked her.

“No–it’s Sica.” She said. Jessica and another woman with a child were walking toward the van. The two hugged before Jessica climbed into the van.

“Let’s wait for a while.” Heechul said and Tiffany nodded. The reason Heechul wanted to wait was not because he wanted SNSD’s manager to drive away. He wanted to see who the woman was. She has black hair that was pulled into a bun and she has fringe just the way he liked it. She held the little girl’s hand and he assumed she was her daughter.

“Who’s with Sica?” he heard him asking.

“Oppa!” Tiffany hit his arm playfully.

“I was just asking!” Heechul said and his heart thumped faster when the woman was nearer. But she turned her head to her daughter when he almost had a clear view of her. He bit his lips from sighing.

Why was he so disappointed?

He did not know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Violet

That night after I kissed Cherry on her forehead and waited until she fell asleep, my phone rang.

Henry

What’s wrong?” I asked and held a yawn.

Are you home?” he whispered.

Yeah,

If you didn’t want to meet any of the members, stay inside.” He said.

What’d you mean?” I frowned.

SM bought as a new dorm.” He said and it answered all the questions.

And it’s at the same floor as me?” I asked half praying it was and half praying it wasn’t.

No, but you better not buy tickets to Canada. He said making me chuckled.

Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.” I said and hang up. I looked outside the window, at the glistening stars and said, “I’m just going to wait.”

 

After all, fate will bring them together.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating!!! Sorry if you’re confused or anything.

Cherry’s meeting her daddy on the next chapter!