Love Love Love

Cold Hearted Man

 

That voice, it’s been a long time since I heard it. I tore my gaze from the TV and saw Jennifer’s eyes fluttered opened.

“Oh my God, Jennifer!” I called the doctor and touched her face.

“You’re crying, sis.” She said in English. I stayed at the room while the doctor checked her condition. Super Junior really brings miracle. I took out my phone and tweeted,

I think Super Junior are angels that brought many miracles. Thank you God, thank you Super Junior, thank you EVERYONE ^^

To: Youngwoong Jaejoong

Jennifer has woken up. Someone please come here and slap me. =P

He didn’t reply even after I left the hospital. Jennifer happily ate the grilled meat that I brought and will stay for another day or two.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

On the next day, I went to MBC building as usual, and when I opened the waiting room door, Donghae was the first person I saw and he hugged me tightly.

“Yah, you’re going to choke her.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m so happy! Is it true that Jane has woken up?” Donghae asked.

“Yes, she’s thrilled to meet you again, but the doctor didn’t let me to bring you all there. Besides you’re still in your promotion.” I said and set down my makeup case.

“We can celebrate tonight!” Kyuhyun said.

“We have Inkigayo tomorrow and I can’t handle you having a hangover.” Leeteuk scolded.

“Don’t fight,” I said seeing Kyuhyun was about to open his mouth to argue with Leeteuk oppa. “We’ll celebrate on this Tuesday. It’s Jennifer’s birthday.”

“I’ll tell manager hyung.” Leeteuk oppa said. Then with that, my life started to get normal. Well, not for a long time.

 

Tuesday

I picked up Jennifer at JYJ’s apartment. Jennifer spent her birthday with them first, and she really needs catching up with them.

“I really miss them!” Jennifer said as she got into the car.

“Who?” I asked as I drove the car to the restaurant.

“Donghae oppa.” She smiled. Oh God, please don’t tell me that Jennifer is having a crush on Donghae…if she knows that Donghae confess at me…

“As an oppa or a namja?” I teased but couldn’t help not to get nervous.

“Namja?” she then giggled childishly. I smiled although the smile didn’t reach my eyes.

“Whose coat is this?” she asked changing the topic.

“Molla.” I shrugged.

“Hmm, it’s men’s coat.” She stated.

“Unnie, when I’m in coma…aren’t you seeing someone?” she asked.

“No, I’m busy grilling meats for you.” I said sarcastically and she pouted.

“You’re getting old, you should see one of the members.” She said. I shook my head as an image of Heechul appeared in my mind.

“You don’t know the risks. It’s so hard dating a celebrity. It’s like you’re giving your arms at a hungry lion.”

“Nonsense! Your happiness is your first priority,” Jennifer said. I didn’t reply and pretended to focus on the road when my mind kept thinking about what she said.

We got down and walked into the restaurant.

“SAENGIL CHUKAHAE!” The boys shouted as we entered. Jennifer clapped her hands and grinned.

“Oppa, you’ve grown taller!” Jennifer exclaimed at Donghae and hugged him. Donghae ruffled her hair but couldn’t get angry at her. She hugged Super Junior M members and finally got to meet the rest.

When it was Heechul’s turn, I was surprised and so as the other members.

“Annyeong, Jennifer-yah. Big Space Star Kim Heechul imnida.” Heechul said casually.

“Your voice seemed familiar,” Jennifer commented.

“Voice? Isn’t it face?” I asked.

“Ah, you always talked about-” Jennifer was cut with Heechul’s hand on .

“Haha, let’s eat now.” Heechul said and smiled awkwardly before he dragged Jennifer to somewhere else and they whispered about something seriously. It’s weird. They looked so close when she just met him today.

“What are you talking about?” I asked Jennifer when she joined us.

“Nothing…” she smiled at me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Who wants to ride with me?” I asked as we walked out the restaurant. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk came with me. Ryeowook opened the passenger door and removed the black coat so that he can sit.

“Yah, isn’t this Heechul hyung’s coat?” he asked Kyu. My eyes snapped at him.

“Noona, what’s the meaning of this?” Kyuhyun asked raising his eyebrow after he confirmed the coat’s owner.

“I-I don’t know…” I muttered.

“Then how can you get his coat?” Eunhyuk asked teasingly. My face reddened.

“Just leave it.” I heard Heechul’s cold voice said from behind me. He took the coat and walked to his car…

“Just get into the car.” I said and stole a glance at Donghae. He didn’t look at me and stayed quiet during the ride. Eunhyuk asked many questions to Jennifer and Ryeowook kept changing the radio.

They got down from my car and I drove to the basement. I stayed in the car and closed my eyes thinking about what happened just now. I jumped when I heard a voice.

“Aren’t you going in?”

“Oppa, kamchagiya.” I said and got out from my car.

“Oppa, do you know how I got Heechul’s coat?” I asked Leeteuk once we’re in the elevator.

“Does it important?” he asked and I saw that he was slightly laughing. He must knew something.

“Donghae confessed at me.” I said suddenly.

“Really? I always know that he likes you, but I don’t know if it’s love.” Leeteuk said amused.

“It’s not something funny. He hurt a lot because of me. When he knew that I have Heechul’s coat, he became more hurt.” I told him. “I don’t like seeing him hurt.” I said.

“If you ask me,” he said turning his body at me, “You and Heechul seemed to have this special connection.” He stated.

“Nonsense.” I said too quickly. He chuckled.

“You can talk to me, whenever you are confused. I know the boys really well.” He said stepping out from the lift.

“Too well, indeed.” I muttered and said goodnight at him.

Donghae and Jennifer.

 

“Why are you so down?” Jennifer asked Donghae. They were several steps behind from the rest of the group.

“Nothing…” Donghae said.

“Why are you so upset?” Jennifer asked.

“Ani,”

“Is it because of the coat? You were fine before that. I don’t get it why you need to be upset-” Jennifer stopped at the midst of her sentence as she got the answer.

“Hae oppa, do you like my sister?” Jennifer asked. Her tone was unreadable. Donghae stopped at his tracks and turned to look at his friend. He opened his mouth but closed it back. Why he couldn’t say that he likes Vy noona at Jennifer? He shook his head and looked at the ground and walked to the rest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL, it’s a little lame =P I’m rushing so next chapter will be Heechul confessing.

How do you think Heechul will confess at Violet?