My Only Love

Cold Hearted Man

 

At 4pm, although I was not in the mood to prepare Heechul’s gift, I still called my friend.

“Violet, I thought you're not going to call me,”  a girl said in Chinese and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Wei Xi, did you get his number?”

“Yeah, it’s so difficult so you have to buy me a dinner.”

“If I go back to Taiwan.” I answered laughing. “Text me his number, and thank you so much!”

“Sure.” After receiving his phone number I continued my work. I finished everything around 7pm and I literally ran to my car and drove back home.

“You better like my surprise,” I muttered as I dialed the number.

“Hello?”

“My old friend, do you still remember me?” I asked smiling at the sound of his voice.

“It’s been such a long time! How are you?”

“Everything is fine, are you busy now?” I asked.

“No, I’m just resting at home now.”

“I heard your album is selling well,” I said.

“Yeah, did you buy them?”

“Heechul…got one for me.” I said carefully.

“Heechul?”

“Yeah, Kim Heechul.” I confirmed.

“Violet…what is your relationship with Chul?” he asked suspiciously.

“You didn’t know? I thought he told you already.” I said.

“Well?”

“We have been dating…for one hundred days,” I said and couldn’t help but smiled.

“Bwo?!”He asked in Korean making me laughed.

“Yes Geng-ge, we’ve been dating for a while now.” I said laughing.

“How come he never told me?”he asked.

“I guess he has been busy,” I said.

“How can you steal my Chul?” he joked and I laughed.

“Anyway, gege…shouldn’t you be congratulating us?” I asked.

“Sure, sure, congrats. Is he treating you right?”he asked and I laughed.

“Every time I said my boyfriend is Heechul, everyone had been asking the same question.” I said. “Yeah, he’s nice to me…it’s just sometimes he just doesn’t know how to express his feelings.” I said.

“He’s always like that.”He said laughing slightly. “But…why did you call me?”

“Well, I have a question and I really need your help. Today is our 100th day anniversary and I want to make something special for him.” I told him.

“Okay, what can I help?”he asked.

“How did you exactly make your Beijing Fried Rice?” I asked before I heard Han Geng on the other line burst out laughing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

10.30 PM

From: Chul <3

Can you come down? Text me once you are there.

I got out and lazily stepped into the elevator. Once I’ve reached at the lobby I texted Chul only to receive another weird instruction.

From: Chul <3

Okay, come up here, I’m in front of your door.

I rolled my eyes and got into the elevator again. Once the elevator reached at the twelfth floor, the door opened and I gasped before I broke into a bright smile. On the floor, the mighty Kim Heechul knelt on one knee on the floor with a single red rose on his hand. He looked up, his beautiful and black eyes met mine. He didn’t utter a single word but his eyes told me everything. His eyes told me how sorry he was for not knowing how to treat me good, how he loved me so much, and told me that I was his and he was mine.

The romantic scene stopped right there and was replaced with a comedic scene.

“Woah, the door is closing.” He said quickly getting up and pressed the button so the door opened again. I attacked him with a hug, clasping my hands round his neck and pecked him on the lips.

“Gumawo,” I whispered smiling.

“Mianhae,” he said and I kissed him again.

“Let’s go in or the members will see this.” He said and scooped me in his arm and carried me in bridal style. I giggled like a little girl and he put me down carefully as we reached the door.

“Tired?” I teased and he kissed me in the cheeks.

“You’re not mad anymore?” he asked following me into the house.

“I can’t stay mad at you for a long time.” I laughed.

“I know, I’m too irresistible,” he said.

“Let’s eat,” I said taking him to the dining room. “Can you close your eyes?” I asked and sat him down. “You can’t open your eyes, arasso?”

“Arassoyo~” he said and I took a spoonful of Beijing Fried Rice and asked him to open his mouth. He chewed it and savored the taste and his eyes widened.

“Like it?” I laughed at his expression.

“Did Hankyung come?” he asked and I laughed.

“I really worked hard in getting the recipe so enjoy it.” I said.

“You too enjoy this,” he said and fed me.

“What else did you prepare for me?” he asked after we finished eating.

“Yah, shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?” I asked and he smiled. It was really good to see him smiling, the only thing I wished he’ll do even when I’m no longer with him.

“When you already have my heart, what else could you wish for?” he asked kissing me full on the lips causing me to giggle.

“Tell me your wish, what is the thing that you want the most?” I asked. He seemed to think real hard and then his eyes met mine.

“You.” He said and I laughed.

“Jinjja? You’re not going to change it?” I asked and he nodded. “Arasso,” I said and kissed him. The kiss turned intense until he pulled away.

“Let’s stop now or I can’t resist you later,” he said and pecked me on the lips.

“Chul ah…” I called him. “Although we’ve been dating for only a hundred days, I…I really love you. I would give you my all, I would understand your career, I will always be behind you, supporting you silently, I wouldn’t mind to stay hidden and love you secretly...” I said and he looked into my eyes.

“Will you answer my question honestly?” he asked and I slowly nodded.

“If there is a situation where we have to break apart, will you leave me?” he asked playing with my hand, his eyes not meeting mine.

“Even if I leave, I will continue loving you with all my heart.” I said and kiss the back of his hand. The thought of me separated from him saddened my heart but life was too short. You should enjoy everything while it lasted.

“Wo ai ni, Violet Lau.” Heechul said in Chinese. Apparently, saying I love you in a language that was not your first, made it much easier for you to say the word. I chuckled and leaned in to meet his lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Heechul opened his eyes to see the person he loved the most in the world next to him. He loved that feeling, he felt like he can do anything. The feeling was really great that it made him laughed in glee causing me to stir.

Heechul kissed my cheek and I opened my eyes seeing him pretending to sleep. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Hm? What is it?” he asked yawning. I just laughed and hugged him. “Morning,” I said and he kissed my cheek.

“Morning, yeobo.” He said and smiled. That smile that made my day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for the late update. I tried some fluff/romance but I’m not a pro yet so forgive me. The happiness are over, everyone.  

I really love Heechul's smile =)