Drinking

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Violet, I’m going to their dorm for a while.” Henry told me. I didn’t remove my eyes from the laptop screen.

“You mean for hours?” I scoffed and glanced at him.

“Whatever you say,” Henry replied and closed the door. I sighed. I have not spoken to Heechul since the last 4 days. Henry really didn’t like us together. Before, when I didn’t speak to him, it’s because I was angry at him but now, it’s because I didn’t want to upset my brother. The feeling wasn’t right and I’m so stressed and confused. Maybe, a drink would help. I closed the window for Super Junior comeback outfits’ sketches and find some photos of me when I was modelling back then tweeted the picture,

The pressure is too much, I’m going to drink while seeing the scenery of our beautiful Seoul.

With that, I closed my laptop and took out a bottle of soju. I wanted to drink more but tomorrow, I need to attend SNSD’s fanmeeting and hangover is the last thing that I want. I locked the door and went up to the rooftop. I leaned on the wall and watched the a billion stars, wondering which one is my mother’s.

At the fourth glass, I heard footsteps coming toward me.

“Can I join you?” a voice asked. Without me knowing, I smiled and nodded my head.

“Were you stressed?” he asked carefully taking the glass that I poured for him.

“Yes,” I answered softly and drank another glass.

“I’m sorry,” he said after a while.

“I know. I’m sorry too. I was in a bad mood that day,” I said as I poured him another glass.

“So, we’re friends again?” Heechul asked.

“Friends,” I said and we tossed our glasses.

“What made you come here?” I asked after a silence.

“I always come here when I have problems.” He shrugged.

“Can I know?” I asked.

“Girl’s problem and others.” He sighed.

“So Hee?” I guessed feeling a pang of jealousy as I mentioned her name. However, Heechul shook his head.

“I once had a friend. I treasured him a lot but I never showed him how much I loved him. Now that he’s gone, it’s too late…” he murmured and drank another glass.

“Why don’t you call him?” I asked.

“Hmmm,”

“Chul-ah,” I said. “For your comeback, if you did well, I’ll take you to China.” I said grinning.

“Bwo? Don’t joke around, Violet.” He said with a faint laugh. He got up and walked toward the balcony, I don’t know what it’s called >//<

“What did you mean by joking?” I asked as I followed him.

“Those kinds of promises, I don’t believe in it,” He said with a bitter smile. “SM, Hannie, Teukie, once promised me…but they never did it.” He said and looked down. I shifted my weight uncomfortably and leaned toward him and hugged him from back.

“Umma, once told me that hug can kill sadness,” I whispered softly as tears rolled down my cheeks as I mentioned my mother. I realized that I’ve never mentioned her a lot…

“After umma died, I don’t really have someone to lean on, that was why I rely on Jaejoong so much.” I said resting my head on his back. I don’t know why I need to tell him that. Why should I explain things to him?

“Were you-were-were you crying?” Heechul asked as I sniffed. I let out a faint laugh and released him from the hug and wiped my tears.

“Mian,” I said.

“I really don’t know what to do when a girl is crying you know…it’s freaked me out.” He said and I laughed.

“Mian,” I repeated. He shook his head and stepped forward and embraced me. The hug was warm and I felt like my burdens have been lifted.

“O-oppa, what are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m killing your sadness.” He said. I chuckled but leaned on his chest nevertheless. The feeling was right. It’s been a long time since I felt so peaceful.

“Henry is not going to be happy seeing you hugging me you know,” I said.

“What can he do? Seriously, I’m Heenim.” He said. I rolled my eyes even though he can’t see it.

“What time is it now? SNSD is going have a fanmeeting tomorrow.” I said.

“Let’s stay for a while more, okay? I’m still sad.” He whispered and put his chin on top of my head, my hair. We stayed like that for 5 minutes and I want to stay like that forever but the chill got to me.

“Aren’t you cold?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go down before one of us catch a cold.” He said and released me from the hug and we walked downstairs together.

“Goodnight,” he said.

“Goodnight…Chul-ah,” I said considering to add oppa but made it ‘ah’.

“I’m older than you, you’d know…” he muttered and I laughed.

 

It’s worth it, I found my happiness…finally.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like it? I'm not that good in this romance thing...=P I hope you like it and sorry for the late update^^