Our Moments

Cold Hearted Man

 

“Where are we going?” I asked Heechul who was still holding my hand.

“Somewhere.” He answered with a smirk.

“You’re using me as an excuse to ditch your rehearsal, aren’t you?” I joked and he just laughed. We got into his car and we left SM building.

“Yah, are you not going to get into problems?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m old enough to take care of myself.” He said.

“Right, you’re old.” I teased and he pinched my cheek.

“Say it again,” he said and I cried in pain.

“Its hurt!” I pouted and he pecked my cheek.

“It’s not hurting anymore right?” he asked and I hit his arm. Aigoo, my face was red.

“What do you want?” Heechul asked as he pulled into a drive-thru.

“You choose.” I smiled.

“1 large set of double cheese burger.” Heechul said.

“Yah, are you too poor to buy two sets?” I smacked his arm.

“I want to share it with you.” Heechul winked and I blushed. After taking the burger, he parked the car at a park.

“Are we eating here? Someone might see us…” I said looking around.

“The windows are tinted,” he said. “We are eating inside the car,” he said and unfastened his seatbelt. I unwrapped the burger and fed him.

“Ahh~~” I said and he opened his mouth obediently. He fed me fries continuously almost making me choke.

“Stop playing around,” I laughed. “Eh, there is only one straw.” I said.

“Of course, we have to share.” He said and handed me the drink. I took a sip and then he drank using the same straw.

“Why is your face so red? It’s not like we haven’t kissed before.” Heechul said teasing me.

“Do you want to die?” I asked and laughed. “This kind of date…is fun.” I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“It’s because you’re with me.” He said and took my hand and kissed it. I laughed softly and kissed the back of his hand too.

“Violet ah,” he called.

“Hm?”

“Mianhae…” he said.

“Wae?” I looked up.

“Mianhae, I can’t take you to normal dates.” He said and looked at me. I gave him a smile.

“If I’m with Kim Heechul, there is nothing normal.” I said and he chuckled.

“I wish to go for a picnic.” Heechul said suddenly.

“Picnic?” I asked.

He nodded his head, “After eating the homemade kimbap that you make, I’ll put my head on your lap and take a nap.” He said dreamily.

“It looks like we’re only going to have a picnic in this car.” I said.

“Chul ah,” I said.

“Wae?”

“Ani,” I smiled contented and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Jamkkan, what did you call me?”

“Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul,” I repeated playfully.

“Call me oppa, Chul oppa.”

“Chullie yah.” I said and giggled.

“Say it again.” He said. I removed my head from his shoulder and stared at him.

“Chullie yah,” I stuck my tongue at him.

“I said call me oppa.” He said.

“Chullie yah~~” I aegyo-ed.

“Chul oppa.” He said and flicked my forehead.

“Ah, apa.” I pouted although it didn’t hurt at all. He kissed the spot that he hit and I laughed.

“We have to go back, Chullie yah.” I said and laughed. He pinched the bridge of my nose and laughed too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yah, where did you two go?” We bumped on Leeteuk oppa.

“We went for a date.” Heechul said.

“You missed the practice.” Leeteuk said crossing his arms.

“I ditched the practice.” Heechul corrected him making him to frown in displease.

“I’ll see you later,” Heechul said and kissed my forehead in front of Leeteuk to make the old man jealous.

“Take care,” I pecked him on the cheek and stuck my tongue out at Leeteuk childishly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, we were allowed to straight away go home after going to the boutique. Hye Li and I went to the café first to buy drinks.

“Noona!” It was Donghae and he looked like he was back to the cute dongsaeng instead of a man who has a feeling for me.

“Buy me an iced mocha.” I said to Hye Li and gave the money to her. She left us and Donghae gave a smile at me.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Donghae yah,”

“Are you going to pick up our clothes?” Donghae cut me.

“Donghae yah,”

“Noona-”

“Yah!” I cut him and he looked at me causing me to sigh.

“About yesterday-”

“Noona, forget what happened. You were drunk.” He cut me. Jinjja, is this a cutting someone’s sentence game?

“Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.” I said.

“If you’re still feeling sorry, buy me dinner.” He said.

“Arasso, but not today.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll go first then.” Donghae said and left. Is he really okay, or is he just acting to be okay? If yes, he should start acting in dramas soon.

“Unnie, here it is.” Hye Li handed me my iced mocha.

“Gomawo, kaja.”

 

“I won’t succeed without a sidekick. I need him.” Yoojin said and pursed her lips together. She smirked and left the building too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Forget about that Yoojin, how do you like VyChul moment? I tried my best to make it sweet =)