Chocoball

Cold Hearted Man

“Chesong hamnida,” a timid girl said. I turned around.

“Hye Li?” I asked.

“Aren’t we supposed to meet at 10 a.m.?” she asked.

“But it’s 9.45 a.m.” I said glancing at the clock hung on the wall behind the counter.

“I didn’t want you to wait for me,” she said. I nodded and gestured her to take a seat. She sat in front of me. Jaejoong poked me in the cheek several times. My cheeks aren't that fluffy like Henry's but still...

“Do you want me to leave?” he asked.

“Aniyo, I can come again later,” Hye Li cut me and her face went pink as Jaejoong turned his full attention to her. I laughed in my mind. I can’t deny that she is cute!

“Hye Li seemed like she wants you to stay,” I said teasing her.

“Aniyo, that’s not what I meant,” she flushed even more. Call me evil, I’ve learned a lot from Kyu.

“Okay, then.” Jaejoong said and leaned his face to her. “What’s your name, pretty girl?”

“Um, Hye Li.” She answered shyly, I wonder if her face can turn any more redder.

“Jaejoong-ah, stop teasing her.” I said. He didn’t reply to me as he got a text.

“See this sketch sent by the boutique. I want you to decide which clothes for their performance. For their comeback stage on Music Core, they’re wearing different clothes.” I told her turning the laptop to her. She nodded and focused on her work.

“I need to go now,” Jaejoong said to me worriedly.

“Okay, did anything happen?” I asked.

He looked at me with those worried brown eyes, making me felt uneasy. “I’ll tell you later, annyeong Hye Li-ssi,” he said and walked to the door. He came back to me and hugged me suddenly.

“Annyeong, Lily.” He whispered and walked to his car before I can ask anything. Something bad must be going on.

____________________________________________________________________________

I opened my twitter and saw my latest tweet.

[JAE] I’m with Violet at a café. She treats me dessert for cheating behind my back. Nice day, everyone!!

Fans went crazy because Jaejoong had not used my twitter since I worked with SNSD. Some also said that I deserved to be punished ><  I tweeted Jaejoong’s picture that I snapped just now;

Working and working. I promise SNSD’s comeback will be DAEBAK!! =) Anyway, Jaejoong’s pout. Such a baby! Changmin is cuter! :P

 

Heechul’s POV

Seeing Chocoball made my mood changed. We had fun until Simon D browsed the internet.

“Hyung, your girlfriend is cheating on you,” he said.

“Eh?” I asked confused. Is it Violet? Yah! Are you admitting that she’s your girlfriend? I pushed him away from the laptop.

The VyJae Couple is Back!

The hot scandal about Violet Lau dating Kim Heechul has been denied. It’s also has been noted that both of them don’t know each other.

An hour ago, Hero Jaejoong tweeted using Violet’s twitter account;

[JAE] I’m with Violet at a café. She treats me dessert for cheating behind my back. Nice day, everyone!!

For those who don’t know, Violet appeared in DBSK Wrong Number and The Way You Are Music Video. She also had a Chinese variety show, Chemistry and Work with DBSK in order to rise DBSK popularity in China. In the show, fans noticed their closeness as they cared about each other and played with each other a lot. Although Hero denied that he is not dating Violet and his ideal type is far from Violet, fans and DBSK tease them a lot.

Thirty minutes after the tweet, Violet tweeted again with a picture of Jaejoong pouting;

Working and working. I promise SNSD’s comeback will be DAEBAK!! =) Anyway, Jaejoong’s pout. Such a baby! Changmin is cuter! :P

SONE and Cassies commented, “Jaejoong and Changmin are both cute,” “Jaejoong is cuter,” I envied you, unnie!” and “Can’t wait for SNSD comeback stage.”

 

“Is she dating Jaejoong sunbae?” Hong Ki asked.

“I saw them at café.” I said. There was a weird feeling in my stomach. What’s wrong with you Kim Heechul?!

“There’s a variety show, So Hee will be there!” Simon D changed the topic and winked at me. I chuckled and we all walked to the living room.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the um, awkward chapter? Will update tomorrow! Photobucket is too slow, so there is no picture T_T