Call me oppa

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 9 – Call me oppa.

 

---

“Appa!” Aiden points out to the burger picture outside the food store.

“You want to eat burger?” Kris look at Aiden who eyes is shining brightly looking at the burger.

“Fine, let’s go in.” Kris pushed the stroller in with his right hands while his left hands on you.

Sweet huh?

As usual, you gained many attentions from the people around that gives you look like you owe them a life.

“What do you want to eat, baby?” Kris looked at you.

You felt insecure with the glares.

Kris follows your eyes direction and look at the people.

Kris shot daggers at them and they looked away.

“I’ve told you not to care about other opinions, babe.” Kris held your hands tighter.

You sighed.

“What do you want to eat?” Kris repeated his same question.

“Just get me the one I usually eat.” You smiled.

“Alright, you wait there with Aiden.” Kris said and you went to sit at the waiting area.

 

You pushed Aiden’s stroller to the sit and you look at Aiden’s cheerful face.

He can walk, yes. But still you wouldn’t want him to walk slowly in the crowds full of people who are taller than him, that way you can lose him easily.

“Omma.” He mumbled while playing with his figurine.

“Poor you.” You his hair.

“Omma.” He said once again and kicked his legs while giggling.

“What are you trying to say baby boy?” You leaned in.

“Omma.” He continued, “Appa.” He giggled. You smiled and feel proud for some reason.

“I wonder if Kris is your biological dad though.” You sighed once again.

“But you really look like Kris.” You touched his chubby cheeks.

 

“Come on, baby. Let’s find a place to eat away from these humans.” Kris came with bags full of drinks and burger with fries and onion rings.

When the three of you reach some quieter place, you sat down.

“Kris, do you know what Aiden keep saying to me just now?” You said while opening the burger pack.

“What?” Kris unpacked the burger while looking at you.

“He keeps saying omma and appa then he giggle.” You smiled while looking at Aiden.

Kris smiles too. “Remember when his teacher says that no one wants to be his friends?”

Your heart sank when you hear that.

 

“My heart drops and nothing seems to come into my brain in school, you know?” Kris munched on his burger.

“He is such a poor child. He is only two years old and he has already experiencing this kind of ty problems.” Kris says it out.

“But do you notice he doesn’t really cry whenever we bring him to school or whenever his school finishes and we picked him up?” Kris pointed it up.

“Yeah, I noticed it too.” You nodded.

“It means that this child here is strong to face problems even if he is only two years old. So you as his mum also have to face problems by not crying and face it strongly like this baby who is sleeping here.” Kris advised.

“Ignore what other people say about you. No one knows what you’ve been going through.” Kris continued.

“Thanks Kris. You are the only one who can advise me like this.” You thanked him.

“That’s my job as a husband right?” He smiled.

He stops eating and wakes Aiden up.

“Aiden, wake up. I’ve bought your burger and you went to sleep. Wake up, baby boy.” Kris wakes him up.

Aiden kicks in his sleep but he wakes up a few seconds later. Kris hold him and sits him on his lap.

 

“Say ah.” Kris asked Aiden to open his little baby mouth.

Aiden opens it and he giggled, again.

“You cutie pie.” Kris softly messed his son’s hair and continue eating.

---

 

 

Sometimes when things get harder in life, you only have to look at Aiden and everything is normal back.

Aiden is your pillar of strength. He is now everything to you. Seeing him smiles widely, encourage you to smile widely too. He is just a sweet child.

Not to forget your husband too. He has been taking care of you and Aiden for two years now.

You’re 17 years old while he is 20 years old and Aiden 2 years old.

These two years with him can be the bitter and sweet memories you ever had.

“Babe, another two months and its school holiday.” Kris entered the bedroom.

It was during night time when you were revising the notes about design.

“Yeah, what do you want to do then?” You looked up to him.

“I don’t know. Don’t you have any plans?” Kris asked, sitting at the edge of the bed trying to dry his wet hair.

“We have exams around the corner though.” You remind him.

“Aww, such a pity. I thought we can go on holiday or something.” He pouted.

“One day we will, Kris.” You smiled.

“Can I ask a favour from you?” Kris turned back, looking at you.

“What?” You said, still concentrating on reading the notes.

“I know I’m not Korean but can you call me oppa instead of my name?” He asked.

You laughed, “You want me to call you oppa?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” He shrugged his shoulder.

“Nothing wrong, oppa.” You said, smiling.

He smiled, “That’s nicer.”

---

YEAH DID MY OWN POSTER UP THERE XD

For previous update, I didnt get a lot of comments and subscribers like how it did with my first few chapters though :(

I hope its not boring.

I promise to get the story interesting :)