Result

Young daddy, Kris

 

 

First of all, I’m sorry if the part D.N.A doesn’t make sense as I don’t really know how it works *noob* But!! I tried to make it sounds sensible if that’s even possible >.<

Alright, here you go.

Chapter 26 – Result

---

 

Yumi finally got the answer that she wants. She went to the hospital to take the result of the D.N.A of Kris and Aiden. Satisfied, she phoned Chanyeol to meet up with her at the previous café they met up.

Of course, Yumi reached first before Chanyeol did as usual. She drank her latte while tapping her slender fingers on the table waiting for the guy to arrive.

Chanyeol peeked in the café to look Yumi and he spotted her, sitting near the end of the café. He gulped nervously and went near her, “Annyeonghaseyo, Yumi-sshi.” He greeted.

The girl, Yumi, looked up and stands up greeting him as well, “Annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol-sshi. Have a seat. I have order Oreo milkshake for you.” She smiled but Chanyeol didn’t look happy like he always did.

“I’ve got the results. Do you want to see it?” Yumi show the big envelope to him. Chanyeol shake his head, “I don’t want to see it.”

“See it.” Yumi forced.

Chanyeol bit the inside of his mouth and slowly open the content of the result.

“It doesn’t match.” Yumi said. Chanyeol look up at her, “I know.”

 She smirked and chuckled, “Thank you so much, Chanyeol-sshi. You have helped me a lot. Here you go. You can start going to the university the first Monday of next month.” Yumi gave Chanyeol another envelope containing letters from the university and fees for the two whole years.

Before Chanyeol could say his part, Yumi has already left.

“Oreo Milkshake for you sir.” The waiter came with the milkshake and passes it to Chanyeol, making Chanyeol even more stressed.

---

 

“Appa, today omma say that she want to bake cookies for me!” Aiden jumped up and down, clapping his hands while Kris put on clothes for him.

It was a beautiful sunny and windy Saturday. The Wu’s stayed indoors to spent time together as a family.

“Really? It must be delicious because omma cooks well, doesn’t she?” Kris smiled, putting baby lotion onto Aiden’s arms.

“Yes yes! I want to put a lot a lot of sugar!” Aiden cheered. “Sugar?” Kris smiled.

“It’s not sugar, bro. It’s called Candy!” Kris corrected.

“What?” Aiden tilted his head to the side. “Can. Dy.” Kris teach.

“Candy.” Aiden followed. “Yeah, smart boy. High five!” Kris put up his hands and high fived with Aiden.

“Can you help me, Aiden?” Kris asked, dusting the excess powder of Aiden’s face.

“Yeah?”

“Help me call omma.” Kris asked. Aiden nod and quickly went to the room in front of his to call you.

“Omma, omma.” He nudged you for you to wake up from sleeping. It’s already eleven but still, you are sleeping soundly on bed.

You yawned and rolled yourself on the bed then you realized Kris was not beside you, “Oppa!”

“Oppa?” Aiden was confused. Wasn’t it supposed to be appa? He thought.

Aiden’s confused face attract you attention and you get him on the bed, “Hello baby boy. Where’s appa?”

“Oh appa.” Aiden giggled. “Appa ask me to go and wake you up. Omma, you say you want to make cookies for me!”

“Oh yeah, cookies.” You rubbed your neck, thinking about how lazy you are that morning.

“I want to put a lot of sugar in it!” Aiden cheered.

“What did I say just now?” Kris went in, “It’s not sugar its can…”

“Candy!” Aiden remembered. You smiled at his silly self and stands up to make the bed.

“Good morning, honey. You snored last night.” Kris teased, kissing your forehead a morning kiss.

“Ah really? I must be tired then.” You’re embarrassed.

Kris chuckled at your action and helps you to make the bed, “I’m just kidding. You go and take your bath and then we can start making cookies. This boy here has been repeating the same thing to me since just now.” Kris pushed you to the toilet.

Seeing Aiden jumping around being excited to make cookies later, you feel happy.

---

[The blue is the grandma while the pink is Yumi talking over the phone.]

Han Yumi was told to stay in Seoul, South Korea until the right time has come for her to get Kris back. She called Kris’s mum but the grandmother answered.

“Hello, Yumi. How you doing there?”

“I’m doing fine, grandma.”

“How about the result that I asked you to do? Have you got it?”

Yumi smirked satisfyingly looking at the piece of envelope, “Yeah.”

“How’s the result? Does it match?”

“Nope. It does not match.”

 The other line on the phone remained quiet.

“Grandma?”

“Thanks, Yumi. Come back to Canada when I called you again.” Then she hung up.

Yumi tied her hair up into a bun and lay down the sofa. She unlocks her tablet and search her pictures on the gallery.

“Yifan, how can you be a fool marrying that girl?” She talks to herself.

“I pity you, honey. How I wish you never came here. If you have stayed together with me, you’re still free from being a husband and a dad at the age of twenty.”

Yes, Kris is now twenty yet he still went to school instead of work because he started going to high school when he’s eighteen and that what makes him older than other students. As for Yumi, she is now a secretary for the boss of a shopping centre in Canada. She applies leave for a month and was accepted since she has worked diligently for the past two years.

Yumi was quite a loyal girlfriend to Kris but she was always there with Kris until Kris feels uncomfortable as he feels that his personal space was invaded by Yumi. That is the first reason why Kris leaves her and went to Seoul, South Korea.

---

 

“Oh my goodness, Aiden, you make the whole table messy.” You pouted at Aiden but he didn’t care at all. After all, he still smiles and giggles all the way since the start of making cookies.

“I want to make a smiley face!” Aiden said, putting baby blue sugar icing on the outer edge of the round cookies.

“Who taught you to make smiley face?” Kris asked, looking at the little boy.

“Teacher, she teach me to do face.” Aiden answered, still concentrating on the icing.

“That’s why you know how to draw omma, appa and you isn’t it?” Kris told.

That makes Aiden look up from the cookie and jumped down the stool he climbed, “Ah!” he remembered about the drawing he drew few days back.

“What’s wrong with him?” You asked Kris with a confused look.

“I bet he is going to take the family drawing he drew when he’s in the childcare centre.” Kris answered, putting glittery sprinkles on his cookies.

“Omma!” Aiden ran down the staircase with a big drawing block on his hands, “Omma, look. This is you.”

“This is me and this is appa!” He explains his drawing to you. You raised your eyebrow and look at your son, “Why is omma short?”

Aiden giggled, looking at Kris, “Because omma is a girl. Me and appa are boys. Boys are taller than girls.”

“Eh, that’s not fair.” You teased.

“But yeah, I don’t want the years when you grew taller than me to come earlier. Continue to be a baby, can you Aiden?” You pinched his chubby cheeks.

Aiden doesn’t know what you’re talking about but he still nods.

“Too bad honey, he will soon grow up and be tall just like me.” Kris put his tongue out.

“Omma, can I put this on the wall?” Aiden asked you with his puppy eyes.

“Sure but on one condition, bro.” You said and he nod.

“Give me kiss.” You point to your lips and he quickly kissed it, “Now, we can put it on the wall. But, finish the cookie first.”

Aiden climbed back on the stool and continue making happy faces on his cookie.

---

 

The sun is soon going to set but Chanyeol is still not home yet. He slack at the beach wanting to clear his minds but it doesn’t work from the early morning when he met up with Yumi.

Yumi seems happy when she finally got the result but that makes Chanyeol sad. His actions will soon hurt his friend, Kris. He felt bad and angry towards himself that he couldn’t even do anything about it.

Chanyeol take some dry sands on the side of the ocean and play with it.

“I may have already achieved my dream but hyung would be crazy mad at me if he knows that I am the one who will cause him to break up with Ara and Aiden.” Then he released the clump of sand.

He take a look at the side and pick up the university envelope. He was accepted to the university because Yumi helped him to register after he got her Kris and Aiden’s hair for the D.N.A.

His dreams may be a good one to continue pursuing his studies but the way he got it was wrong. He betrayed his own friend and he could do anything now.

 

---

 

Hehe, I have been receiving the same comment for the past chapters, huh? xD

Well, of course I will make Ara have Kris's baby *cough*

 But, hmmm now is not the time >.<

They're still students though ^^

Wait for the right time to come and surely, there will be an additional member of the Wu's family.

Subscribe and comment me your thought about this story. I love reading your comments :D

Upvote too, if you like :) Thanks, love you <3