How about a???

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 31 – How about a???

---

Kris went back home first since he wants you to follow him and see the reaction of his mum when she sees you and Aiden coming with him. He saw Hyuna on his way back home, meaning that she went and drop by their house for awhile after school.

He rings the doorbell and untied his shoelace while waiting for the door to open, “APPA!”

It was Aiden who opens the door with his mouth messy with melted chocolate ice-cream.

“Hey baby boy, why is your mouth so messy?” He carries Aiden up and locked the door behind him.

“I learnt words today and omma buy me ice-cream!” Aiden cheered and eat another spoonful of chocolate ice-cream.

“Where’s omma?” Kris asked, walking around the house to find you.

“Omma go shower.” Aiden answered and eat another spoon of ice-cream.

Kris nod and put him down, “Do you want to go out later?”

Aiden look up to his dad and nod while jumping up and down, “Yes! I want to go out!”

“Cool! After omma finish showering, I will give you a shower then we can go out together alright?” Kris said and ruffled slightly his son’s hair.

Aiden shouts to express his excitement feelings and went to the living room to continue eating his ice-cream while watching the television.

---

You heard Aiden’s shouting voice when you exit the room toilet. Surprisingly, Kris was in the bedroom when you thought he was supposed to meet his mum at a certain hotel. “Oppa?”

“Oh hi babe.” He slams himself down the bed, “Ara, will you follow me to meet my mum?”

You dry your hair with your bath towel and sat down at the edge of the bed, “I thought she wants to meet you alone?”

“I don’t care. Follow me, alright?” Kris pleaded, taking your hands into his.

“Oppa, your mum seems different, do you know that?” You said. Kris widened his eyes and asks you to go on.

“She asked me how you are doing but she didn’t say how I or even Aiden is doing. When I say you were fine, she answered, ‘Only fine?’” You pouted.

Kris fake a smile and tighter the grip of his hands to yours, “She must be experiencing menopause right now, maybe.”

“She doesn’t seem like three years ago when I met her.” You were concerned about your mother-in-law.

“Don’t worry, honey. That’s why I want to let you meet up with her so that she will know how happy I am whenever you are with me.” Kris winked.

“You’re so sweet.” You kissed his cheeks but missed since he turns around and meet his lips with yours.

“I know.” He winked again and stands up, grabbing his towel to give himself a nice long bath.

---

 

You wore an orange and white stripe cardigan with white t-shirt inside, tying your hair up into an apple hair style. Kris wore a white long sleeve dress and a jeans while Aiden wore a light blue baby t-shirt. The three of you take a cab to reach the venue and arrived nearly two minutes going to eight.

Kris alighted from the cab first following by Aiden then you. It was a luxurious hotel where the rich goes to. “Babe, if my mum says anything, I want you to just keep quiet and don’t say anything alright? I will be the one doing the talking.” Kris warned beforehand.

“Alright…” You shrugged your shoulders and hold Aiden hands so he won’t go anywhere else.

Kris spots his mum sitting with a lady at the very end of the dining room. He stopped and waits for you to catch up, wanting to hold your hand too.

The mum noticed Kris and smiled but turned into a frowned when she saw two other people.

“He is not listening to me.” She gritted his teeth. Another lady, Yumi of course, brings her head up and saw how the family is going nearer and nearer to both of them.

When Kris brings you at the side of your mother-in-law table, you wanted to smile at her but her expression was really cold and it makes you nervous for a reason.

“I bought my wife and son with me, mum.” Kris said with a cold voice that you haven’t even heard of before.

His mum sighed and asked them to join and sit with them. The three of you sat in front of Yumi and his mum.

“What do you want to eat?” His mum offered the menu but gave it in a harsh way.

“We’re here to meet you not to eat.” Kris rejected.

You looked at the way Kris treated his mum and immediately you know something is going on.

“I thought I told you that I only wanted to see him?” She turns her glare at you and pouted out her pouted, waiting for the answer.

“I was the one who asked her to accompany me.” Kris answered for you.

She turn back her eyes to Kris and chuckled, “Why can’t she talk? I was talking to her, not you Kris.”

“Does that even matters? What do you want coming here all the way from Canada?” Kris asked.

His mum eyed you and Aiden and let out a heavy breathe, “It’s either a yes or no question.”

“Lee Ara.” She called your name. You look up to her. “Tell me the truth.” she continued.

Your heart started to pump up and down waiting for her next sentence. “Is Aiden really…”

“MUM!” Kris interrupted, “Shut up, Kris!” She shouted back. You hold Kris’s hands, signaling him that you were okay to keep listening. Kris tightened your hold.

She rolled her eyes and leaned back, “If it’s too hard for me to say to you, let this report explain everything that I have to say.” She takes out a large piece of envelope and throws it in front of you.

“I want an honest answer from you.” She warned. Aiden noticed the whole situation and look terrified.

“Babe, let me open it.” Kris take the envelope from you but his mum interrupted, “Let her do it, Kris.”

You ignored everyone including your husband and tear open the envelope up.

D.N.A of Wu Yifan, Kris doesn’t not match with Wu Aiden.

The moment you finished reading the last word, you dropped the report but Kris manage to catch it and then read it.

Kris bit the inside of his mouth and it feels like he has a timer bomb inside his body, just waiting for it to explode.

“Yes or no, Lee Ara?” She asked again, shaking her legs. Yumi was smirking all the way looking at how ‘funny and poor’ your reaction was.

Your tears drop little by little and you didn’t have the energy to even look up.

“I’m talking to you! Is this son my grandchild or not?!” She shouted in front of you.

“Mum! Let’s go, babe.” Kris protected you and wipes your tears up. Aiden stare at the grandma, not having any slight scared feelings. He was a strong boy and he doesn’t like how the grandma make his mum cry.

Aiden jumped off his seat and went to stand beside you, “Omma.” He holds your hand.

“Hah! Too much drama!” She rolled her eyes over the situation. “I know it is a no right? This child here is not my grandson yet my son has to get married to you! So much of taking up a responsibility when it is not yours, Kris!” She stands up and snatches away the report from Kris arms.

You sobbed continuously when she reminds you that Kris is not Aiden’s father, remembering about that accident make you so much of a phobia. You hate knowing the fact that your husband is not your son’s dad.

In the other hand, how does your mother-in-law knows?

 ---

 

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!  If I know this would happen, I would have not brought Ara and Aiden with me, dammit!

“Babe, come on let’s go home.” Kris holds up your shoulder and brings you up with all his energy. Aiden too help by holding your hands. You ignored how you look at that point of time. All you want is it sit down and cry loudly because it brings you back all the bad memories.

“Appa, where are we going?” Aiden said when the three of you sit on a bench at night where the wind is blowing smoothly.

“We’re going back home after this alright? Omma is tired and she wants to have a rest first.” Kris answered.

He nod and hold your hand, “Omma, why are you crying? You told me I cannot cry because I’m big boy.”

You looked up slightly to your son’s small baby face and a tear drop, “Appa…” He whines at Kris when he saw a tear drop.

You chuckled at his silly actions and leans back, letting out a heavy sigh.

“Honey, I’m sorry. I didn’t know this would happen.” Kris pouted, apologizing to you.

“Well, some day people will come to know. Soon, my parents will know too that you’re not Aiden’s dad.” You sighed.

Instead of him saying sorry to you, you said sorry to him, “Oppa, I’m sorry. Because of me you have to lead a hard married life. If only we never…” He stops you from saying by putting his index fingers on your lips.

“I never regret the day when I said I will take the responsibility and take care of you, babe. I was happy that we met each other if not by now my life would be terribly missing out and empty.” He said, looking into your eyes.

“Oppa, can I ask you why you never regret marrying someone that always creates problem for you?”

Aiden at the other hand was watching his parent’s conversation, acting like he knows what it was all about.

Kris smirked at your question and winked at you, “Because you’re cute, hot, pretty, beautiful, smart, have a cute and handsome son, an awesome wife to me, knows how to cook and do household chores.”

You pouted, “I’m being serious, oppa.”

“I am serious.” Kris shrugged his shoulders, “Well, if you want to know more deep about my reasons why I never regret marrying you.” He points his index fingers to your nose and continues.

He leans in towards your ears and smiled, “It’s because I love you.” He kissed your cheeks and Aiden shouted at the kiss he saw.

“Appa kissed omma! Now, omma turn to kiss Aiden!” He run to Kris lap and sat on it.

You smiled and kissed your son.

“See what I told you? You have a cute and handsome baby boy.” Kris hugged Aiden tightly and kissed his cheekbones.

“It doesn’t matter if everyone knows whether this little man here is not my son, babe.” He holds your hand.

“The things that matter the most is our trust and love.” He winked.

“You’re so cheesy.” You slap jokingly on his cheeks and laughed.

“And you like it.” He teased and carries Aiden onto his left arms while holding hands with you on his right hands.

“Let’s go back home.” Kris said and lead the way back home.

“Oh yeah, honey, my turn to ask you something.” Kris looked at you. You look up and ask him to go on.

“What if Aiden wants a younger sibling?” He nudged your shoulder. “WHAT?!” You blushed.

“Well, we can’t have one all the way until we’re old, you know?” Kris said, nodding his head.

“I know. But not know, gosh.” You smiled and rolled your eyes.

“I can wait.” Kris winked at you and smiled.

What even, Kris?  Your brain mentally flipped every organs in your body making too much feelings overwhelming your body.

Having a son or daughter from your handsome, y, young, fine and awesome husband? Well, that’s going to be really exciting.

 

Okay bye bye.