Peterpan

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 16 – Peterpan

---

 

It was six in the evening where the Wu’s family is preparing to go out for dinner. Kris decided to wear matching clothing which is blue shirt for the top and black jeans for the bottom. Aiden too wears that.

Kris bathed Aiden just like how he did this morning. You look at Kris’s actions and smiled. “Oppa.”

Kris turned his head to the side and looked at you, “Wae?”

“I didn’t know you know how to bathed Aiden.” You grinned, feeling proud of your husband.

“Well, I bathed him this morning because I want to go and take a walk with him at the park.” Kris answers you and wiped Aiden’s wet hair with his baby towel.

“That’s great to hear, oppa.” Your expressions are glowing as you smile widely.

“That’s what fathers are supposed to do, isn’t it?” Kris winked at you and focused back at Aiden. You bit your lower lips.

Father. That word hunts you for a second.

 

Yes, Kris is now a father to Aiden because Aiden has his surname but in reality, he is not. Kris is not Aiden’s real father.

Kris noticed your changed expression, “Ever heard about Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White?” Kris suddenly sat beside you and put his hand on your shoulders.

You turn your gaze to him and face him with his face near your face then you nodded.

“Ever heard about Prince Charming who will come and save the princesses?” Kris tilted his head.

You nod again, not knowing what to answer. Kris let out a sweet smile and giggled, “Have you found yours?”

You bit your lips wanting to say him, but it is so embarrassing, you just face down.

“Guess what my favourite cartoon is.” He asked you. “Spiderman? Superman? Batman?Power rangers?” You replied.

“Nah, that’s lame, babe.” He waved his hands.

“I like peterpan.” He gave out the answer with his straight face.

“Peterpan?” You scrunched your eyebrow. “Yeah, do you know who he ended up with in the end?” He asked again.

“Tinkerbell?” You replied. He clapped once and look back at you, “Clever girl, yeah. Tinkerbell. Since I like peterpan and I am your husband…” He paused.

“You’re my Tinkerbell.” He pull up your chin and make your head tilted up.

“Never ever think about me leaving you and never think about me not being Aiden’s real dad. I’m here and I’m always here.” He told you and wanted to kissyou but you push him away and point to the little boy who came in between both of you.

“Omma, appa!” Aiden cheered and clapped his hands even though both of his hands are holding the figurine he got for his second birthday.

“BEGOPA!” He shouted and giggle right after that.

“YOU LITTE BOY! HOW COULD YOU INTERRUPT MY ROMANTIC SESSION WITH YOUR MUM?” Kris holds Aiden up and throws him up in the air playfully.

All you can feel that happiness is overflowing your body. Having a great husband like Kris, you’re happier than you can be.

---

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were called for a meeting at the nearby cafeteria by someone. Both of them received the same message at the same time. Chanyeol and Baekhyun get ready to go for the ‘meeting’.

“Ya, why does someone want to meet us? Is this a trap? Will we get kidnapped?” Chanyeol freaked out.

Baekhyun slaps the back of Chanyeol’s head, “Ya this place has freaking lots of humans walking around. So, don’t worry and just meet up with that someone.”

“What if they want our savings?” Chanyeol freaked out again, this time shivering.

“Trust me, they won’t kidnap us. You’re too tall to fit into kidnappers van.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

It only take them five minutes to arrived to the cafeteria. Baekhyun from afar, saw someone familiar sitting in the café.

“What shirt does the sender wears?” Baekhyun tucked Chanyeols sleeve. He checked his last message, “Light blue with grey pant.”

 

Baekhyun went wide open with his mouth and lead Chanyeol to the café.

Baekhyun seems to recognize the sender is and walk over to the sender.

“Hi, I’m Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s there.” Baekhyun walked over to the sender.

The sender stands up and smiled, “Great to see you. Sit down. I have something to discuss with you.” The sender asked.

“Before any questions, may I ask do you personally know us?” Baekhyun was curious.

The sender gulped and face out the window, “Not personally but mutually.”

---

 

 

The weather is perfect for a family outing. Even though it is a weekday, the restaurant was packed with people. But Kris being the leader of the family lead both of you to a restaurant who is luckily, not packed.

Kris was being too handsome for your eyes to handle that many girls and ladies walk pass him and turned their head back to Kris to see the tall handsome young man.

You turned jealous with their stares and pouted, but it was not their fault though because you know, your husband is too hot to handle.

Kris didn’t notice about getting stares from young girls to middle-aged ladies because he was so focused on getting food to eat.

“Babe, how about this restaurant? They have the food that you want.” Kris pulled you closer to you, asking you about your opinion.

Your cheeks quickly turned red like tomato, “Sure, why not?” You said.

“Yes, come on. Aiden come here, baby boy.” Kris holds Aiden up with his left hand and hold your hand with his right hand.

“Table for two adults and one baby.” He went inside the restaurant.

---

 

“What? I don’t want to do that!” Chanyeol literally shouted.

“Chanyeol-sshi, you have to do this or else you won’t get what you want. If you don’t want to do this, then end your dreams about having that dream that you want.” The sender stands up.

“Wait…” Chanyeol stops the sender from walking away.

“I’ll do it.” Chanyeol said.

The sender smirked and walks out the cafeteria.

Baekhyun was still in shocked about the agreement where he has to do with Chanyeol.

The tall Korean young guy, Chanyeol, sigh and sat back down. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

---

 

 

After a hearty full dinner Kris treats, he wants to buy Aiden some new toys. The three of you went to the toy store nearby and enter it.

“Appa, I want this.” Aiden show his father a car toy. “Racing cars? You like cars now?” Kris takes the toy from Aiden.

“Zoom zoom~” Aiden play freely with the unpaid cars and ran forward to find more car toys.

You were worried if whether Kris has enough money to buy the toys, it looks expansive for sure.

“Oppa…” You looked up to him, “Wae?” He asked.

“Do you want any girl’s toys?” He teased. You rolled your eyes and continue, “Do you have enough…”

He interrupted, “Money? I do, babe. Trust me, I will buy anything that baby boy wants.”

“Don’t spoil him too much, oppa.” You reminded. “I can guarantee you that that baby boy will only take maximum three toys.” He nodded his head.

 

“Appa, omma.” Aiden came running from the different section and take both of you and Kris’s hands.

Aiden bought both of you to the sports toys and cars section.

“BALLS AND CARS!” Aiden shouted cheerfully and jumped up and down.

You and Kris look at each other and laughed, looking at your son.

---

 

It was finally night time, the time when families went to sleep for a bright fresh tomorrow.

Aiden was already ready to go and sleep in his room after the bath Kris gave him.

You were drying your hair with your towel when you saw something on your bed.

“Tinkerbell?” You picked the tinkerbell doll up. “Since when did I had this?” You raised your eyebrow.

“Guess what?” Kris entered the room. You turned behind.

“Since you’re Tinkerbell, I’m Peterpan.” Kris takes out his peterpan doll from his back of his shirt and show it to you.

“Oppa…” You were touched by his actions.

“I love you.” Kris walked over to you and hugged you tightly and warmly.

“Sleep and be energized for tomorrow school day.” He pulled away the hug and kiss your forehead for a long time.

 


---