Drugged and kidnapped

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 33 – Drugged and kidnapped

---

 

The clock strikes eight at night on a Tuesday and Kris is still at his camping.

Aiden is already fast asleep soon after he bake his last batch of chocolate cookies and eaten his dinner. You were sitting in the living room trying to finish all your assignments.

Your phone vibrates. It’s a message from Kris.

Don’t wait for me. I won’t be coming back home tomorrow and ever again. Goodnight.

“What is this?” Your eyebrows were pinched together and you dial his number.

The line has no sound at all, not even the engaged tone.

---

 

Kris went out from the toilet at the campsite after bathing. He dries his hair with his towel and quickly takes out his phone from the back pocket of his bag.

He wanted to call you but it wasn’t on. Something weird is happening.

 

Fifteen minutes before…

“I’ll give you $100 if you’re willing to do me a favor.” A girl sneaked in the campsite and calls one of the male students out. The male student is one of Kris’s classmates.

The male student agrees and nods his head.

“I bet you know who is Kris, right?” She said and the guy nodded.

“I want you to take his phone when he is not around and send a message to this number. The text must be, ‘Don’t wait for me. I won’t be coming back home tomorrow and ever again. Goodnight.’ After that take out the battery and give it to me. I will give you your money after you do that. Make sure you have the battery with you.” She gives him the instruction. The guy smirk then nod and walk towards the tent where Kris’s class at.

---

“Why is it off?” Kris tried to push the on/off button again and again but to no avail. He then takes out the back cover to check for his battery. It was empty.

“What the ? Where the hell is my battery?!” He cursed, trying to search all over the place for his battery. When the whole cohort of students gathered at the meeting place for a brief before going back home, Kris asked his teacher for help.

“Mr. Kang, my battery is lost and I can’t find it. Can you help to ask whether anyone takes it?” Kris asked for help.

“Have you try and search at the grass place where we were earlier?” He asked. Kris nod with his stressed face.

“Alright, let me ask the students. Go and sit with your class first.” Mr. Kang told him.

“Guys, I want you to admit it. Did any of you guys saw Kris’s hand phone battery? It’s lost somewhere in this campsite.” Mr. Kang told the students.

No answer from the students. All of them just shook their head.

“Are you sure you guys didn’t take it from him? If you do, I want you to give him back. That’s a rude action to do to your own classmate.” Mr. Kang said again.

Again, no one admit even the guy who stole the battery and sent you a text just for a $100.

Kris was pissed off. He wanted to call you but now he couldn’t. He couldn’t take the situation and stands up, living the place. Mr. Kang and the other teachers let him off as they know Kris can be hot-tempered sometimes.

Kris went back to his tent and take his already pack bag up and wanting to left the campsite but something happened.

---

 

You couldn’t sit still.

What’s happening? What happened to Kris? Why did he send you that message? Why does the text says he wouldn’t be coming back home ever again? Where is he going?

You called and called again but it never rings. You take a deep breath in and try to ask for help.

From Kris’s friends.

You wake Aiden up from his sleep and put on a sweater for him so that he wouldn’t catch a cold. You bring you phone and purse with you and carry Aiden down while he is still sleeping. You off all the electrical appliances and lock the door before you go off.

You don’t have Kris friend’s number but luckily you still remember his apartment address. You flag down a taxi and told the driver to go to the address stated. It took ten minutes to reach and Aiden is still sleeping in your arms.

You went to the third floor with butterflies in your stomach. Biting your lips, you let out a long breath and try to calm down.

You have no choice. Even though you don’t want to ask any help ever from his friends but you have to this time. Pressing the door bell, you wait for the respond.

Someone inside the apartment unlocked the door and opens it. It was Lay.

“Ara.” He was shocked that he finds you in front of Kris’s apartment without Kris by her side.

“I need help.” You tremble. Your body shivers when all the members looked at you. Lay saw your body shivers and he offer to carry sleeping Aiden and put him on the sofa.

The members gathered in the living room and wait for you to explain what kind of help you want from them. Your eyes became teary and wanted to cry on the spot but you controlled it. Your heartbeat beats faster than usual when Kai came and sit beside you.

Taking out your phone from your pocket, you open up the message from ‘Kris’ and show it to Lay.

“Kris sent me this a few minutes ago but when I try and call him back, there was no tone at all. I’m scared.” You explained.

Lay read the message and pass around to other members. Their jaws drop and they became silent.

“I know this is not Kris hyung’s doing.” Tao said, looking at you. You looked down the floor and shrugged your shoulder.

“Please help me.” You begged looking at Lay. He looks the most dependable among all.

“Alright, tell me where Kris is right now?” Lay asked, putting his hands on your shoulder.

“He went to a three days camping and he supposed to come back tomorrow but then I got this message at eight.” Lay checked his watch and it shows the digit nine.

“That’s one hour ago.” He said and looks at the other members.

“Do you know where his campsite is?” Chen asked. You nod and take out a piece of paper from your purse and give it to Chen. It is a paper which contains all information’s about Kris camping.

“Xiumin hyung, you have a car right? Take us to this place now will you?” Chen passed the paper to Xiumin and he quickly nods his head.

“Ara, don’t worry. You stay at home with the other while me, Xiumin hyung and Lay go and find him.” Chen said. You nod.

“Don’t go anywhere alright?” Lay said. You nod and sighed. Your face is full of worries about Kris. Tao said that is not Kris’s doing and you believe him. Kris has never sent or says such things to you.

The three friends went out quickly, leaving you and Aiden with the other members. Kai’s heart was broken at your current situation and doesn’t know what to help. You didn’t even take any chance to look at his face.

He stands up and went to the kitchen grabbing you some warm tea to help ease your body down.

Aiden who was sleeping soundly few hours ago suddenly cry. With a speed of lightning, you ran to the sofa he slept on and wake him up.

“Aiden, wake up.” You nudged him to wake him up but he still cries. His cry become louder and louder but he is still not awake.

You don’t know what to do anymore. Your feelings are messed up. Even though it is a normal thing that children cry in their sleep, in this kind of situation, you became more stressed.

You let Aiden crying continues as you doesn’t have any energy to wake him up anymore. Your energy is drained after all the incident happened.

Kai noticed your behavior that you let Aiden to continue crying. He ran from the kitchen to the living room with a cup of warm tea in his hands. He put the cup on the table and looks at you.

It seems like you are wondering off elsewhere, you’re physically here but mentally you are not there. You didn’t even realize Kai was so close to you. Kai cleared his throat and nudge Aiden softly.

“Aiden, wake up.”

Aiden still cries. Kai try to wake him up again. He put his hands around Aiden’s baby body and carries him up. He walk around, caressing Aiden’s back head to stop him from crying. It was Kai’s first time carrying a baby, his son. Aiden wakes up and stop crying the minute he saw someone carry him.

Kai turned his face at Aiden and look at him, “Aiden-uh, what did you dream about?” Kai asked.

Aiden hiccups and wiped the tears in his eyes, “Appa.” He hiccupped again and hugs Kai’s neck.

Kai gulped and it feels like his stomach and heart is exploding any time.

Does Aiden calls out appa because he thought Kai is Kris or is it because he dreamt about Kris?

Kai bit his inner mouth hard that he tasted blood in seconds. He looks down on you who were wondering off far away.

Luhan look up at Kai and look back to you. He calls your name but you ignored him. “Ara, let’s go inside Kris’s room. You can rest in there.” Luhan helped you up and hold your arms, leading you to Kris’s room.

You let him be as you don’t have any energy left.

---

 

“May I ask whether some students are in there?” Xiumin drove in the campsite but stopped when there’s a security stand.

“May I know what the reason why you are here?” The security asked Xiumin back.

Lay interrupted, “We want to find our friend. Something in his family happened.”

The security guard nod, “Let me call the teacher in charge first.” He puts the phone on his right ear and dials the number.

“A group of guys are here. They said they want to find their friends.” He said over the phone. He nod after and look at Lay, “What’s his name?”

“Wu Yi Fan, Kris.” Lay told him. The security repeat Kris’s name and wait for the teacher respond.

The security guard nods his head and put the phone down back, “The teacher said he left earlier than the other students so that means he is not inside there with the other students.”

“I think I saw a guy with light brown hair, carrying a bag, exiting the gate two hours ago. If I’m not wrong, he wore a bright green colored Nike sport shoe. He looks like he’s pissed off with something.” The security guard told them. It was Kris who he is describing about.

“Kris has bright green Nike shoes and his hair is light brown, right?” Lay turned around to face the other two. They nod their head.

“Alright, thanks for the information, sir. Sorry to bother you.” Lay apologized and Xiumin drive off after that.

“Why does he describe Kris that he’s pissed off?” Lay was curious and confused at the same time.

“That’s how Kris looks like right?” Xiumin asked.

“But…”

---

 

Kris was kidnapped. He woke up in an unfamiliar place. He rubbed his eyes and look around. He looks like he was drugged.

An hour ago…

Kris walked out the campsite main entrance gate and turn to his left to flag any taxi that will come his way. He was pissed off with his phone battery incident. Without any permission from his teachers, he left the camp just like that.

But he doesn’t care any of that. He doesn’t even want to find back his battery because all he wants to do now is to go back home. His heart is beating fast and it was unusual for him. He felt like something bad is going to happen.

He was not focusing and he was unaware of his surroundings.

A guy ran to Kris’s direction and cover Kris mouth and nose with a handkerchief. In a matter of second, Kris fainted in the guy’s hand. The guy grabbed Kris underarms and dragged him in a car.

Kris rubbed his eyes and his head was heavy. Kris fall back to sleep until god knows what time he will wake up.

 

 

---

Thanks for the responds I get from the poll! Appreciate it :D

Please comment,subscribe and vote this story if you like it xD