Part 1 & 2

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 47 – Part 1 & 2

---

I've divided this chapter into two for I-dont-know-what-reason. Please, control your feelings and keep on reading ^^

 

 

Part 1; He left.

---

 

“Omma.” Aiden call for you while you were doing the laundry.

“What?” you waited for him to continue.

“Playground.” He replied. You were confused for a second and you kneeled in front of him, “What about playground?”

“Ahh omma…” He whined. “Go play.” He said.

Looking at how adorable your son is, you nodded your head agreeing to bring him out to play.

 

 

---

 

 

The room was filled with intensity. Everyone stayed silent as Kris let out his thoughts.

“Please just keep your mouth shut and don’t tell anyone about me leaving.” Kris said.

“But you should at least tell Ara that you’re leaving. You don’t want to leave her hanging like that.” Kai stepped in.

Kris lift his head up and look at Kai, giving Kai his stare, “You’re the one who started this. I will just give you the chance to end this peacefully.”

Kris stands up, pack his bag and left the house without saying anything more.

Kai was taken aback. He including all the other friends that was speechless. It seems like the hot-tempered Kris is back. Suho walked up to Kai, “Meet up with Ara and solve everything.”

Kai knew he was the one who cause all this. If that night he didn’t drank the alcohol, he wouldn’t been having a son with you and causing both you and Kris trouble.

Kai stands up too, grabbing his jacket, wallet and phone together with him.

---

 

The sound of laughter from the kids playing cheers you up a little bit. Everything seems alright for now but only one thing that makes you worried.

Kris.

You call him, he didn’t answer. You message him, he didn’t reply.

But then, you try to look at a brighter side, seeing how Aiden’s injury has healed, it makes you feel better.

That time, your phone rang and you thought it was from Kris so you quickly answer it without looking at the phone screen.

“Kris?” You answered with your trembling worried voice but the other line remained silent. Eventually, you take a look at the phone screen and realized it was Kai who called instead.

“Sorry.” You put the phone back on your ears, “Why, Kai?”

Kai clears his voice, “Can I meet you?” “Now?” You asked. “It’s better if you want to meet now because I’m outside.” You said.

“Where are you?”

 

 

After a few minutes of waiting for Kai at the playground Aiden is playing at, he arrived.

Kai ran to you after he spotted you sitting on one of the bench. He holds his hand out and gives you a bottle of green tea and a yogurt drink.

“One for you and one for Aiden.” He says and sat in front of you.

You forced yourself to smile even though, to be honest, you’re scared of him.

“Why do you want to see me?” that question makes Kai more nervous as usual.

“Umm…” is all he could say at the moment. The way you look at him, waiting for his answer, makes him more nervous to even start

“OMMA!” Before he starts to say the first word, Aiden came running at you with sweats all over.

“Omma, I make friends. A girl.” He smiled with his eyes half closed, sitting on your lap.

You take a tissue out from your back pocket and wipe his tissue, “Is she pretty?”

Aiden nod and smiled, “Like omma.” You change you glance from Aiden to Kai and to your amaze, Kai was looking at Aiden with a slight smile on his lips.

“Aiden-uh, hyung bought you this.” Kai took the yogurt drink from you and gave it to Aiden. The little boy accepts it with two hands and pokes it with a straw, “Thank you, Kai hyung.”

After he finishes the drink, Aiden went back running to continue playing with his new friends.

“You can continue now.” You said, curious about what he is going to say.

“Is it about Kris?” You raised your eyebrow.

Kai avoid your eye contact and look down, “There’s nothing actually.” He smiled. Your heart breaks when you heard he said it was actually nothing when he wanted to meet up with you. All you could think of the reason why he wants to meet up with you is because of Kris but then he says the otherwise.

“So there’s nothing for you to say to me right now? Not even any news about Kris?” You said with a harsher tone.

“Ara, Kris…” Kai said. “Seriously, Kai, if you have nothing to say to me, don’t make me wait for you and meet up with you.”

“I want Aiden.” Kai lied since he has nothing to say anymore.

You looked up and look at him, laughing sarcastically to him, “Really? Now then you want him?” The way you answered it makes him shocked, “Is that it?”

He nod his head.

You went to call Aiden. Your son ran to you with a smile and laughed, “Omma, I fell just now but Hyerin helped me up. I’m not sick anymore. Omma, look.” Aiden moves his injured neck that has fully healed after playing at the playground.

“I have something to tell you, Aiden-uh.” You hold his hand while Aiden waves his new friend with the other hand.

“Omma, why?” He look up to you but you are able to say nothing.

 

From afar, Kai stands up when he saw Aiden and you walking near to him.

“KAI HYUNG!” Aiden let go of your hand and ran to Kai’s hug.

“Kai hyung look.” Aiden moves his neck again like how he showed it to you. “Wow, you’re all better now. That’s good.” Kai smiled and patted Aiden’s back.

“Aiden-uh.” You called his name. Aiden turns his head to face you, “Do you want to go with hyung today?” you questioned him.

 “Oh? Really? YEY!” Aiden clapped his hands that were placed behind Kai’s neck, totally happy with what you just said.

“You want to leave me and go to hyung?” You questioned your son again. Aiden take his small palm and placed it on your cheeks, “Aish omma. Aiden no leave you. Aiden just play with hyung.” He answered with a smile.

Half of your heart wants Aiden to go with Kai but the other half of your heart is worried about Aiden’s well-being in Kai’s hand.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.” Kai said.

 

 

After agreeing with the plan, you went back home alone to pack Aiden’s clothes and snacks, then pass it to Kai.

“Just give me a call if Aiden wants to go back.” You say with a straight face. Kai bites his lips in anxious and nod his head, “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him. You’ll go and have a rest.” He received the bag with two hands and a nervous heart.

It doesn’t go as what Kai planned but he have to lie to you in order to keep the promise with Kris.

With a heavy heart, you said goodbye to Aiden who is in Kai’s hand and left the playground.

 

---

 

 

Kris went out the station straight after collecting his new house key from the officers. During the taxi ride, he begin to thought of a way to leave you and Aiden so that both of you won’t be disturbed by his mum and Yumi. He takes a seat down the bench placed near the park and takes out his phone.

He tried calling you and yes, you answered it immediately.

“Oppa.” You started the conversation first, hearing your voice makes him more guilty and bad for wanting to leave you.

“Ara-ya, can we meet?” He said.

“Oh? You can just go home and meet me.” You answered with a shocked tone. “I can’t. Meet me at the park near the police station. I’ll be sitting there waiting for you.” He said then hangs up.

 

Few minutes later, without wasting any time, you ran to the park where Kris stated and went to find him. “OPPA!” You shouted and Kris turned his head to find you.

He smiled when he hears your voice but bit his lip and looked away, unable to look into your eyes.

He should go so that you won’t be disturbed anymore and he wants to give you the new house key before he left.

Seeing the bags around him, you raised your eyebrow and quickly ran to him, “Oppa, where are you going?”

He swiftly grab your hand and make you stand in front of him, “It’s yours now.” He handed you the key house.

“What’s wrong? Why didn’t you answer any of my call at all?” You questioned, ignoring the key in your hand.

“Ara-ya, I should go. I should go back to where I belong to.” He grabbed your hands tightly in his palm.

“What do you mean? You want to leave me alone in this harsh world I’m living in after all that promises you made?” Your eyes began to tear up. It’s not what you imagined when Kris called you to meet up.

“It’s because of me that you have suffered a lot. I should go.” Kris said with guilty tone.

“I don’t want to be a burden in your life. You still know I love you even though we have to part right?” Kris said.

“Oppa, if you really love me, you won’t leave me just because you think you’re a burden.” You let go of his hand.

“I can’t do anything to stop this, babe. My mum is going overboard already because she’s been disturbing you and Aiden till she dares to go to your parent’s house to find me.” Kris stands up and holds your shoulder.

“We should separate. I don’t want Aiden to grow up in such situation, honey.”

“What if he asks me about you? What do you want me to tell him? He’s three years old right now, he can remember things.” You said looking at Kris right into his eyes.

“Just say that Kai is his father, not me.” He answered straight-forwardly.

Shocked with his answer, your jaw drop and your eyes begin to tear up, “Never have I thought you will ever do this to me.” You turned and face up to him, “Thanks Kris. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me. Thanks for being able to last with me for three years. When Aiden grows up, I won’t tell him anything about you. Goodbye.” You cried and ran with your heavy and broken heart.

It is the beginning of the end for both you and Kris.

---

 

 

 

A week past so fast that you couldn’t even waste any time. Aiden is fully healed now and he can start to go back to childcare center back while you’re in school. Also, Kris has begun to silent himself after the day you ran away from him. Not to forgot, you have return back to your own house with the key that Kris gave before he wants to separate.

Quietly, you walked at the classroom walkway to your class. You’re late by an hour but still you came just for attendance. You knocked on the door and Mr. Jung opened the door for you.

He too, like your other classmate, was shocked seeing you back after weeks of not coming.

“Good morning, Mr. Jung.” You bow to him and straight go to your seat without looking at other people. Seeing how miserable you look like, everyone didn’t say anything but look at you.

“Turn to page 65, Ara. We’re learning new chapter today.” The teacher said and continues on with the lesson.

You took out your book but your mind wasn’t there. It has been a week but you couldn’t get on with life. You tried but you couldn’t because it’s just hard for you to accept that the one that you trust betrayed you and wants to even separate with you.

 

Class ended after three hours and finally, you can go back home, fetching Aiden on the way back. Before the bell rings, you pack your bag but got stopped when Mr. Jung stands in front of you, “Follow me to my office now.”

Following behind him, he went to a class that is familiar to you and also calls out a student, which is Kai. He surely knows what’s going on with both of you.

After sitting down, he bought two hot chocolate and ask you and Kai to drink it first before he begin.

“What’s wrong with both of you? You didn’t come to school for quite a long time and suddenly, both of you appear at the same day too. Ara, please explain what happened.” Mr. Jung request.

You sighed over and over again, “Family problems.”

“What kind?” He asked. “Personal ones.” You answered. Mr. Jung turns and face Kai too. He also, answered the same, family problems.

Mr. Jung crossed his arms over and leaned forward, “I know that both of you are related in some ways.”

At the same time, you and Kai head both faces up and look at Mr. Jung . “Ara, your son is Kai’s son right?”

‘How does he know that? I have never tell him anything about this’ You mentally asked yourself.

“How… did you know that?” You trembled.

“And Kai, you’re here because of Ara, right?” He asked Kai next and that makes you to look at Kai too. He swallow his lips and nod. You didn’t know the real reason why Kai is enrolled in your school until now.

“So, now that I know about your relationship, will you mind and tell me what happened for the past few weeks you guys weren’t here?” Mr. Jung asked.

“My son got into an accident and I couldn’t leave him alone, so that’s why I didn’t come school.” You explained and stopped after that.

“What about your husband?” He asked. Thinking about Kris makes your heart breaks in pieces of glass again and again, “He left.”

Kai was shocked to hear the news for the first time from you. He didn’t know that Kris will actually leave you.

“He left you? Kai, do you know that?” The teacher asked. Kai shook his head as if he’s in shock.

“Do you want to have some counseling?” The teacher asked. You shook your head and stands up straight, “I have to go now, Mr. Jung.” And with that, you left the room quickly so that Kai wouldn’t catch up with you.

 

 

 

 

 

Part 2; Allow me to take care of you.

 

Walking fast as lightning, you left the school gate in seconds and goes right to where Aiden’s childcare center is located at. The little boy saw you from afar and jumped in joy, “Omma!” He shouted.

You smiled and quickly cross the road to get to him. You hold his hands to make sure he didn’t ran around which can cause accident to happen again.

“Omma, where did appa go?” He asked while skipping down the road.

“Appa?” You said with a question tone, forcing yourself to smile you replied, “You don’t have any father anymore, Aiden-uh. Appa has left us. He left both you and me.”

Aiden look up with his eyebrow pinched together, “No. I saw appa just now.”

“Appa gave me this toy and said to me to be a good boy and then appa hug me. Then, omma came.” Aiden explained.

“Appa came to meet you right before I came? Where did he go?” You asked Aiden.

“I don’t know.” Aiden shrugged his shoulder with his eyes began to tear up as he felt scared and suddenly cried, “APPA!”

Quickly, you carry Aiden and walk back home as fast as you can so that Aiden cries won’t disturbed the neighborhood but a black car blocked your way. The front window was down in no time and a lady profile was seen. She took of her shades and looked at you. It was Yumi.

“Come on. I have something to give you.” She said and unlocked the door for you.

You ignored her but then she follows you and eventually you hop in the car with Aiden sleeping in your arms.

Reached in a café, another lady was in sight. Kris’s mum. She looks happy for a reason. Yumi asked you to sit down in front of elderly while Aiden sat beside you.

“I have been waiting for this time, Ara.” The older lady started off. Being a good boy, Aiden just remained silent even though you know he was scared of both of them.

She passes you a piece of envelope, asking you to open it up.

Divorce document it is.

You knew it. The moment you stepped into the café and spotted Kris’s mum, you knew the feeling wasn’t right because his mum were smiling from ear to ear.

You read through the document and wickedly without having a heart, Kris’s mum handed you a pen.

“Now that he’s grown up a bit, he doesn’t even look like Kris. So, that is why Kris can’t be your husband since this child is not his” She smiled, after pointing it out about Aiden who looks like Kai.

“Sign it and I will make sure your life will be easier since you won’t be seeing our faces anymore. That’s all I want.” She said.

Aiden was looking at you the whole time, trying to hold back his tears. You grab a hold of the pen and click it open.

“You just need to sign your name at the space there. I have fill up all your information, don’t worry.” She smiled again.

You hesitate to write but when you remember the day Kris said he wants to separate with you and tells Aiden that he doesn’t have any father, you wanted to sign it.

“Don’t waste my time. Quickly and sign it. Kris has already signed his.” She said.

It doesn’t matter anymore now. Kris is out of your life after all that promises.

‘Lee’ You wrote down your surname.

‘Ara’ And you write down your name. Then, signed it.

“Good. Meet us here at 8 in the morning, tomorrow to go to the court and finish this up.” Kris’s mum said and grabbed the document from you and left the café.

You stay stoned there like a girl with no expression left. Aiden holds your arm, “Omma, Aiden no cry anymore. I’m hungry.”

He was so innocent, how could Kris’s mum even hate on a three year old child who doesn’t know anything.

“Let’s go back.” You smiled and hold his hand then left the café after that.

---

 

 

At night when Aiden finally fell asleep, you’re still awake trying to finish up all your homework. Life has been hard and even harsher to you.

One, Aiden met into an accident and luckily, he’s alive and healthy right now.

Second, Kai wants to get closer to Aiden.

Third, Kris wants to separate with you since he thought he’s the one who cause you to be in this situation.

Forth, divorce.

Nobody knows what would come next. Then, a knock on the door sounded.

Scratching your face in a harsh way, you sighed and open the door. No doubt, it’s Kai.

“Why?” You stand in front of the door gate, not letting Kai in. Kai gulped, “I…” He went speechless.

In the end, you let him in and sat at the living room.

“I know what’s happening.” He said. “What, about me getting divorce?” You continued, “So what? It’s not a big matter anyways. I know that someday he will divorce me.”

Kai was shocked at your sudden behavior, “Kris hyung asked me to take care of you and Aiden when he left.”

You chuckled, “Since Kris has decided to leave me, you should too. I don’t want to get involved in your life, Kai. So please, just stay away from me. I’m scared of you.” You said truly.

“I know you’re still mad at me but I just couldn’t stay myself away from you or neither Aiden. I was a coward when I know you’re pregnant and it’s with my child. I couldn’t just say to a stranger that she was pregnant with mine. But now that I realized, since Aiden is growing up, he began to look like me. I couldn’t just throw away the fact that I have a son now, Ara.” Kai confessed with a guilty tone.

“I know you won’t want me to take care of you but for the sake of Aiden. Please allow me to take care of you. I want to get close with my son too.” Kai continued.

“Why don’t you take him away instead?” You said with a straight face, trying to hold back any tears.

“He needs you too.” Kai replied, “You can’t handle alone.”

“What do you plan to do?” You faced down.

“I can take care of him whenever you let me to.” He answered.

“What will you do if he grows up and ask where Kris at?” You asked again but Kai remained silent at that question.

“Let time tell us what to do.” He said, wanting to know your respond to him.

Deep in your heart, you know you can’t handle Aiden by yourself. You know that Kai truly wants to get close with his son and you can’t do anything about it. But it’s just so confusing right now that you don’t know how to respond to it.

“Why do you have a change in heart in wanting to take care of Aiden suddenly?” You’re curios.

Kai thought of his answer, “Because he looks like me and he behaves like me when I was a child. He is like the copy of me that I don’t wish to throw.”

“I won’t ask for your answer right now but I hope you can allow me to take care of you.” He stands up and apologized, “I’m sorry for all these, Ara. It’s none of yours or Kris fault. It’s mine.” Then, he walk away and left the house, leaving you hanging just like that.

---

 

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

It’s been a long time since I’ve updated.

Reason because I was just trying to adapt myself with this new laptop and secondly, I was freaking out of ideas!

How was your mind after reading this?

Mind=Blown ?

Hope not. Comment down below and tell me your feelings.

*SLAPS MY FACE BECAUSE TOO MUCH DRAMAS HAPPENING* Okay,

Time to carefully choose now.

Wu Yifan, Kris or Kim Jongin, Kai?

BYE *waves*