Moving on...

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 53 – Moving on…

---

 

“Aren’t you going to call Kai or something?” Hyuna asked. She elbowed you and whispers, “Even though how mad you are at Kris, don’t do this to Aiden. He doesn’t know anything, Ara.”

It was during lesson when Hyuna decided to talk to you, hopefully she can make your brain think properly back again but you kept quiet and just stares outside the window.

“Don’t do this, Ara. You’re making me worried. Aren’t you worried about Aiden?” She wanted to continue but you turned your head and face her face.

“Are you finished yet, Hyuna? Why should I be worried about Aiden when his real dad is taking care of him? Stop talking to me about Aiden.” Your lips were tightly closed with the red margins of the lips becoming more narrow, and your lips becoming thinner giving Hyuna the signal that you’re annoyed with her.

“Alright alright, I’m sorry.” Hyuna pouted her lips outward and kept shut.

---

 

 

The noisy atmosphere woke the little boy up from his dreamland. Kai was playing video games with Tao and Sehun while the others are still sleeping.

“I WON!” Kai shoot right up and jumped around like a kid that won at the arcade games.

“You’ve won three times in a row already, aren’t you cheating or something?” Sehun were annoyed and throw the controller away from his grips.

“How am I even going to cheat?” Kai rolled his eyes and sit back.

Aiden sit right up, rubbing his eyes with his arms, “Omma.” He called you out.

The three boys went silent and look at Aiden with wide eyes open, “See? Because of you, he’s awake.” Sehun throw a pillow at Kai and went in front of Aiden’s face, waving hello at him.

“Hi Aiden.” Sehun waved, trying to smile cutely for Aiden but Aiden shows an opposite response. He pouts out his bottom lip, eyebrow pinched together and  his eyes were looking at Sehun as if he will cry any seconds later due to Sehun’s unfamiliar face to Aiden.

“Hi.” Aiden waved back slowly but his face remains the same. “Why do you look like you want to cry?” Sehun caressed Aiden’s chubby cheeks and smiled.

“Omma?” Aiden called you and look around the unfamiliar place he was in, “Omma?” He repeated.

“Omma is schooling now. Later I’ll bring you to her back okay?” Kai wiped Aiden’s forehead and Aiden’s hair. Aiden gulped and nod his head, listening to Kai like a good boy, “But Aiden is hungry.”

Tao ears perked up and stand up straight away, “I know how to cook. Be right back!”

And off he goes to the kitchen but that doesn’t stop Aiden from talking. He asked Kai some questions, “Hyung…” He called.

 

Kai turned his head and looked at Aiden who was scratching the back of his neck, “Why is Aiden here?”

Kai was obviously dumbfounded and couldn’t answer the little kid straight away.

 

“Appa is with Aiden yesterday. Where did appa go?” Aiden turned his head around the house to find Kris but Kai interrupted, “That was not appa, that was me. I was the one who you hugged.”

Aiden pouted his lips again and shook his head, “No, appa came and carry Aiden. Hyung don’t lie.” Aiden eyes became red and teary.

“I’m sorry, Aiden but your dad is gone. What your mum said was true. We have to move on. You can’t just talk about appa to your mum like that. She will be sad.” Kai said, telling Aiden the hurtful truth anyone can take.

“I want see omma!” Aiden cried at the moment Kai mentioned you and he immediately hug the little boy, “We’ll see omma later okay? But you must promise not to say anything to omma about appa, alright?” Kai brings forward his pinky finger and waited for Aiden.

Aiden sobbed and rubbed his eyes, eventually giving Kai his fingers too, “Omma cannot be sad.”

---

 

 

“That’s all for today. I hope every one of you will be presence tomorrow for the class test.” Mr. Jung released the class and every students rush out the classroom but not you as Gayoon walked towards you.

“Seems like someone is sad today. By any chance, will this picture be able to cheer you up?” Gayoon shows her phone screen to you and you looked at it. It shows a picture of two familiar boys in a familiar place.

“Why is your son with the boy in the next class?” Gayoon asked, referring to Kai.

You dared say nothing and rush off the class to see whether or not both Kai and Aiden were waiting for you outside the school.

 

On the other hand, Kai was surrounded by students who recognized him as he was one of the top handsome student. Many girls wanted to flirt with Kai by trying to play with Aiden who stays still in Kai’s arm, looking scared.

“Is this your little brother? He looks just like you, oppa.” A girl smiled but you can obviously smell that she was flirting with Kai.

 

The quiet Kai just nod and smile while trying to get away from the crowd but then he saw you.

 

Your jaw dropped, noticing how many people crowds Aiden and Kai. You took a deep breath and walk outside the school gate, trying to ignore everyone, including Kai and Aiden.

 

But the plan didn’t work out when Aiden saw your bag and shouted, “OMMA!” Aiden wriggle out of Kai’s hold and Kai eventually put him down as he got no choice left. Aiden ran to you and hold your hand, “Omma.”

Your heart were thumping hard as all the attention the crowd has on Kai and Aiden were now turned to you. Girls were gasping and started talking about you. Aiden was the only innocent child there as he looks around at the crowd.

“I never knew she exist in this school.” A girl whispered.

“She is the girl who always acts arrogant and has no friends. How does she even have a son?” Another one whispered.

“Could it be that Kai…” Before she could even finished the sentence, both of the girls gasped.

Kai noticed how scared and traumatized you are, he helped by carrying Aiden in his arms and pulls your hand to leave the crowd.

 

Your world feels like it is falling, Now, everyone knows you have a son. Every day is just not your day.

One day you tried to be happy because you got your first pay, but you can’t.

The next day you tried to forgot about Kris, but you can’t.

 

What have I done in my past life for me to deserve this? You questioned yourself.

 

The next moment you realized you were sitting at a garden with Aiden in front of you and Kai beside him.

“Omma, are you okay?” Aiden holds your hand on the table, asking you.

You snapped out from your thoughts and nod, “I’m okay.”

“Omma, don’t be sad. Aiden not make omma sad anymore.” Aiden smiled and nod his head, as if he understands everything that just happened.

“Glad that I got to see you.” Your heart felt at peace even though you were not feeling well a few minutes ago but it changes from the moment you saw your son’s angelic face.

“I’m sorry.” Kai apologized suddenly.

You change your eye direction and face him. You don’t want to be angry anymore because it seems like nothing is coming to an end, “I don’t care.”

“I’m sorry for acting up on you yesterday night. I was just thinking way too much than I am supposed to be.” You apologized too.

“I want to move on. I don’t want to stuck in the past, reminding myself about this stupid accident anymore.” You confessed.

Kai was proud of you but he couldn’t express it, “I know I’m at fault but thanks for being able to move on. I’ll help you with anything that you want.”

Aiden misunderstood Kai’s help and interrupted the moment, “Aiden wants fried chicken, will hyung help Aiden then?”

Kai ruffled the little boy hair and nod, “Of course!”

 

After a long period of time, you’ve began to open your heart to Kai and accept him, at least as a friend that you can ask when in need.

And last but not least, you’ve taken a big step in your life which is trying to move on and stop reminding yourself with the past.

 

Yesterday was a history but tomorrow will always be a mystery.

 

 

 

Who else is happy that Ara finally got to move on, raise up your hand!

 

I have something to ask you, if you care to read. HAHA

Alright, has anyone of you out there has a huge crush on someone in your real life even though that some one is not near your ideal type?

Like, imagine that someone was from your own class and you got to see him/her everyday but when class ended, you missed that person right away even though it has just been a few minutes since you last seen them?

THAT FEELINGS !

I dont even know why I bother to like someone when I stand no chance. *sigh*

Does anyone knows what I'm feeling? LMAO

 

Forget about stupid crush feeling. Now let's get back to this story.

 

Young Daddy, Kris is nearing it's end!

It's not going to end now but soon...

Hopefully it's a happy ending for all the characters here.

Subsrcibe, comment and vote! Love ya <3 *throws heart and happiness*