He's my hubby

Young daddy, Kris

Next two days, you were allowed to go back home with the healthy baby boy, Wu Aiden.

You carried him all the way back home.

He was quite a well-behaved child. He doesn’t really cry a lot and drink his milk till it finishes.

Reached back home, you quickly set his bed and let him sleep.

Before going out, you stare at his beautiful face.

“I’m your mum, Aiden.” You smiled and caressed his soft baby hair.

---

 

“Ara, don’t forget that you will be going back to school next month. You have missed a lot.” Your dad reminds.

“Nine months does pass so fast.” You sighed.

“I hope you have revised all the work, Ara. I’m expecting good result for you exam, Ara.” Your dad said strictly.

“Abeonim, don’t worry. I always did notes for her and teach her the things I learn.” Kris step up.

“I’m proud of you, Kris. Thanks for everything you have done for this girl here.” Your dad tapped his shoulder.

“Time for dinner, come and eat!” Your mum shouted from the kitchen.

---

 

You sat in front of Aiden’s crib, not believing that he is your son. You keep touching his hair while he is sleeping soundly.

Kris came in found you in daze looking at Aiden.

“Ara, what’s wrong?” He hugged you from behind.

“Nothing, just admiring his features.” You said.

“He’s born two days ago, Ara. You did a great job in delivering him into this world.” He smiled, as you can feel his jaw moves.

“I wonder who he will look like.” He asked.

“Oh yeah, more worksheets for you.” He walked to his school bag and take out worksheet.

“English paper for you to work on. Go and do quick, let him sleep.” Kris pulled you up from your seat and led you to do study table.

“Study hard for your future and also for Aiden’s.” He placed his hands on your shoulder then head to back.

‘School. .’ You mumbled, sighing.

---

 

The first Monday of the month came and it is finally the week you came back to school, also the last week for students to revise for their exam.

You came in the class with Kris and all you got are glares.

 Since you are going to school, you hide your wedding ring as a necklace and Kris also did the same.

“YA LEE ARA!” Bora shouted, running towards you.

“Uh Bora! I cannot breathe.” She hugged you tight until you can’t even take a breath in.

“What happened to you? It’s been so long and you didn’t even tell me why.” Bora shouted in front of your face.

“She is not deaf.” Kris pulled Bora back, wanting to ‘protect’ your hearing.

“Haha, Kris I don’t mind.” You pulled Bora’s hand. She gave Kris a weird look.

“What’s with him, Ara? Is he your boyfriend?” Bora asked, still looking at him.

‘My hubby.’ You corrected mentally.

“Nope, we're just friends.” You smiled it off.

“Anyways, why didn’t you come to school for nearly nine months? That’s crazy!” She asked, shouting again.

“Some family problems in my family. Hehe.” You fake a giggle, not wanting to be obvious.

“But you know, this is the last week for revision and next week will be the start of our end of year exam.”

“I know, don’t worry. I catch up during my ‘holidays’.” You answered.

“You’re smart!” She laughed, “Oh here comes the teacher.” She sighed.

---

 

School bell rang. You packed up your bag, now just waiting for your teacher to release your class.

“Any planning after school today? Want to study together?” Bora whispered.

“Yeah, I have something to attend to.” You faked.

“Aww, what a waste. I just hope you will do well for this year’s exam. You missed a lot, Ara.” She said.

“Class dismissed.” Mr. Kang announced and walks off the class after that.

“See you tomorrow.” Bora said and leaves the class.

“So, lunch at home or outside?” Kris approached you from behind.

“Up to you.”

“Let’s have lunch outside. Omma can take care of Aiden.” Kris winked.

You just smiled and follow him.

---

 

“Thanks, Kris. That was a delicious meal.” You wiped your mouth with a napkin.

“Anything for this little girl. Come on, let’s go.” Kris held out his hand and you hold his hand back, leaving the food store.

 

 

After a fifteen minutes walk, both of you finally reach and the first thing you heard is Aiden’s crying.

“Where did you go? He keeps crying from just now.” Your mum handed Aiden to you and you rock him while standing up and he quiet down.

“See? Now you know, the child only wants their mother.” Your mother giggled and went back to the kitchen.

“You cutie pie.” You pinched Aiden’s chubby cheeks and walk up to your room.

Kris walked from behind, helping you to carry your school bag that was thrown on the floor after hearing Aiden’s crying.

---

 

 

Next week came fast and it’s time for your year end exam.

You wake up early just to revise back all the notes that Kris gave you the past nine months.

With Aiden waking up early and crying to have his milk breakfast and you have to revise your notes, it was such a hassle.

You carried Aiden in your right hand while reading the notes with your left finger.

You didn’t even feel the tiredness doing two things in one. Whereas, looking at Aiden who sleeps soundly in your hand, you feel much more energized than before.

 

But two hours later, Kris woke up and find you sleeping on the study table.

“Babe, wake up. You’re going to be late.” Kris wake you up back again.

“Opps, I fall asleep.” You yawned, not realizing where is Aiden.

“Where’s Aiden?” You went panicky and search everywhere for him.

“Omonim took him because it’s time for him to bath.” Kris answered, yawning back.

“Goodluck, baby! I hope those little dragons’ notes are useful for you.” He kissed your cheek and went for shower.

You just smiled, feeling lucky having a sweet husband like him.

 

---

WAIT UP! NEXT UPDATE IS COMING SOON. VERY SOON!!

Haha, many of the comments are guessing its Luhan's son because I put Luhan's tag but remember that I wanted to make Luhan Kris's son? So, that's why I put Luhan's on the tag xD

BUT... that doesnt make Luhan not being the real father!

Just wait and read the upcoming episodes~~

I had fun writing this fanfic by the way <3