Promises meant nothing.

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 51 – Promises meant nothing.

---

 

The room was filled with silent. You looked at Aiden and Aiden looked at you. You broke the silence with an awkward laugh and giggled, “I don’t even know how to do this flower but you can do it.”

Aiden was distracted by your laugh and laugh with you, “Omma, wait here.” He stands up and ran to his room.

You obviously, don’t want to say anything about Kris to Aiden since you don’t even know how to answer the little boy.

Aiden, innocently, came running to you with his hands full of colored paper he got at the childcare center. He pulled your arms and asks you to sit beside him, “Aiden knows how to do.”

You gladly smiled at Aiden’s action that he can get distracted easily, making you easier to get rid of his earlier question.

---

 

 

Morning came earlier for you. You start your day by going to Aiden’s room to wake him up, to send him to the childcare. After feeding him his breakfast, you let him play alone in the living room while you go and get ready to go to work.

Hyuna called you but you decided not to answer it since you know she will ask you to go to school.  Half part of your heart wants to go to school and graduate with a certificate but the other part of your heart wants to go to work since you will need money to bring up Aiden. You don’t want to depend on your parents. After all, you are old enough to earn yourself money yourself.

 

 

Reached the childcare center, earlier than the other working parents, you sent Aiden in and quickly went off for work.

---

 

 

Mr. Jung takes the class attendance as soon as he starts the class.

“Hyuna, may I know where Ara is? She has not been coming to school for three days now.” Mr. Jung said. Instead of Hyuna answering him, Kikwang answers, “I saw her at the grocery shop nearby the school this morning.” He tells with a bothersome tone.

“Grocery shop?”

 

 

School ended for the day. Mr. Jung quickly left the class alone and left to go to your workplace where Kikwang said he saw you.

Mr. Jung sneaked in the shop, not wanting to get discovered by you and eventually decided to go to your counter to check out.

You stands up immediately when you sense a customer coming and it turns out to be your homeroom teacher.

‘Opps.’ You pouted your lips and soft smile at him. “How much will this cost?” The teacher asked, not looking at you.

“Five dollars.” You scan the drinks, waiting for him to hand you the money. Mr. Jung looked at your nametag and tilts his head slightly to the left side, “My student name is Ara too and she looks exactly like you.” He tries not to make it obvious that he knows you’re working here.

Smiling awkwardly, you replied, “This world has seven faces that look alike. Maybe she’s my twin?” You let out a nervous laughed.

He nod and left the store. 

The moment your teacher left, you let out a relief breath and continue with your work.

---

 

 

Kai may be a cold and look like a bad guy but deep in his heart, he is just like a regular guy who is soft at heart. He plays with his pen while the teacher was teaching the class. He rest his chin on his palm and continue to scribble on the paper.

All in his mind was about you and Aiden. He was worried about the both of you after he knows Kris and you are divorced.

“Kai.” The teacher called him. Kai didn’t hear his name got called. “Kai.” The teacher walked to Kai’s seat and knocked the table.

She grabbed the worksheet on Kai’s hand and see the scribbles, “Ara.” She gulped and knocked Kai’s table harder.

Kai woke up from his daydream and realized his teacher saw the paper, “Give me back.” He grabbed the paper as quickly as he could.

“Are you lovesick or what? You’ve been day dreaming since the start of my lesson and all you did was scribbling ‘Ara’s’ name?” She scolded him.

“None of your business, you know nothing.” Kai mumbled and sat back down on his seat.

The teacher walked back to her desk and continues teaching. Kai stares at his scribbling and find it amazing himself, ‘When did I even scribble her name?’ He asked himself, scratches the back of his neck.

---

 

 

“Ara.” Mr. Jung called your name as soon as you finish your work and left the store. “Mr. Jung.” You were surprised and stepped a few steps back.

“What are you…” You didn’t finish your sentence and Mr. Jung interrupted you, “Are you going to work here when your other classmates are studying and graduating this year?”

He shut you up. Your eyes went wide and avoid his eye, “I need money.”

“Why don’t you ask your parents for help? You’re still schooling, Ara.” He asked. “I don’t want to depend on them since I am old enough to earn money myself.”

“I don’t care what’s your reason are but make sure I see you in class for this week and these upcoming weeks. Don’t do things that you will regret, Ara.” He advised.

You quickly bow to him in form of respect and walk away.

Thinking that Mr. Jung won’t follow you, you went to fetch Aiden at the center. While what Mr. Jung was thinking was exactly the opposite as you, he followed you slowly, not wanting you to know that he follows behind.

---

 

“Omma!” Aiden came running to you the moment you reach the childcare. He pulls your hand and quickly walk off from the childcare. “I color giraffe.” He shows you the coloring with his proud little face.

“That’s genius. You’re only three years old and you know color coordination? Oh my god.” You were shocked yourself on how smart your son is in picking one color in two different shades.

“Aiden color two giraffe.” He shows you the other one. You were so proud of your son that you decided to carry him back home, “Where did you get these smart genes from? I’m not smart.”

Aiden grabbed your cheeks with both of his hands and smile, “From appa.”

The answer Aiden gave shocks you like electric. Kris is what Aiden thinks but Kris is not his dad but Kai is where he got the smart genes.

And every time Aiden says the word dad, two guys came into your mind, Kris and Kai.

---

 

 

It was night time. You went to accompany Aiden until he fell asleep in his room. While you were tapping Aiden softly to help him go to sleep, you remember all the promises Kris made.

 

I, Kris Wu Yi Fan, take you, Lee Ara, take you to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.”

 

“Since you’re tinkerbell, I will be your peterpan.”

 

Babe, I don’t want to go with Yumi. I don’t want to leave you and Aiden. I don’t want freedom. I don’t need any blessing from my family. I don’t care whether or not Aiden is my son. I don’t care all of that. I just want the three of us to be happy.”

“Because three years ago, god made me meet a girl at the school garden with little snake on her hand named Kiki. Little did I know, that girl now is my wife. God has given me you and never will I give god you back and leave you alone.”

 

Although you were tapping Aiden to sleep, you mind was somewhere else. You don’t want to cry no more.

”Promises?” You mumbled.

“More like promises meant nothing.”

 


---

 

I've been wondering if my readers are willing to make me a new poster for this fanfic? *winkwink*

If can, I accept any posters as long as there's a girl for Ara, Kris, Kai and a little boy *winkwink*

Thanks for commenting, subscribing and votes <3

Continue to support me till the end of this fanfic!~

Bows 180degrees if possible :)