Four years later...

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 61 – Four years later...

---

Four years later…

 

“Omma, buy this.” Aiden puts three packets of strawberries into your cart.

“Strawberries, for what?” You asked your 9 year old son.

“For your cupcakes, you ran out of strawberries remember? You wrote it down though.” Aiden reminds you to check your groceries list, “Seems like I’m growing older, huh? I can’t even remember what to buy.” You ruffled your son’s hair.

“I need two of these.” Aiden puts two buckets of salted caramel popcorn into your cart. You raised up your eyebrow and stop walking, “I don’t remember having a popcorn cupcake.”

Aiden smiled sneakily and giggled, “We need popcorns to eat while watching movie. Let’s go, omma.” He pushed the cart and you continue walking to finish the grocery shopping.

 

It has been four years and you’re a businesswoman now that you have successfully opened your own bakery café shop with the help of your family and friends. These four years have been the best four years you ever had in your life, being able to move on without Kris anymore and you see Aiden growing up right in front of your eyes.

Being the smart child he is, Aiden is always the star student of his class. Every year in his elementary school, he received an award as he has always done well in his studies. Also, among all the co-curricular activities in school, Aiden chooses to be in the guitar club as he wants to learn guitar the most.

---

 

 

 

“Omma!” Aiden skips, entering your café with a form in his hands after he ends his last class of the day at three in the afternoon.

“Oh hi, honey.” You went out of the counter and went to the seats you always sit with him.

“How’s school today?” You smiled, wiping Aiden’s sweats with the tissue papers provided.

“Great. My performance is this Saturday, will you come?” He passes you the form.

Feeling proud, you nod, “Of course I will come. My son will be performing in front of the whole school by himself.”

“Can you bring Kai hyung too?” Aiden asked cautiously, scared if you won’t agree.

Seeing how pitiful your son is, you agreed, “We will tell him later, okay? Now go home and wash yourself up. We will be going to dinner later.” You give him the key house and he giggled excitedly as he left the café.

---

 

 

 

Saturday morning come and all the family members of the performers come and watch the performance. You come with four of the guys, Kai, Suho, Lay and Tao since they are the one Aiden is close with. The school hall is obviously crowded but five of you successfully make ways to the front seat making sure Aiden can see.

 

As everyone knows, the last performer is always the best one and coincidently, Aiden was chosen by his teacher to perform last and to close the show by performing whatever he wants.

He can choose to be in a group but he doesn’t want to since he wants to perform by himself with the song that has been prepared with the help of his guitar teacher and also, Lay.

 

The curtain starts to draw out of the stage and you saw Aiden sitting there with his guitar with him. He stands up and bow to the audience and that side of Aiden makes you tears up seeing how big your son has become.

“This performance is for my mum that has gone through a lot of things while raising me up. Omma.” He called you and you look at him, smiling proudly and nods at him signaling him that you hears him.

“Wo ai ni.” He said and began to strum the guitar to the tune of the song.

 

For you, mum.

 

Oh mother, my eyes swells when I think of you.

Watching your calm face when you’re sleeping.

The love that you gave is true and pure.

Even though you felt bitter and sad,

You didn’t gave up or feel bored taking care of me, your son.

From when I was a baby till now.

I couldn’t repay all the things that you’ve did to me.

Only god can bless your live.

Please forgive me for all the mistakes I have done.

Your blessing is all I ever need when I’m alive.

You thought me to love, to read, to speak and to be patience.

You’re like a light that leads me through the dark times in my life.

You’re amazing, mum.

I love you, mum.

---

 

 

“Again, finally.” He step out from the airport and straight go to his destination.

---

 

 

“Congratulations, honey!” You ruffled Aiden’s hair as soon as he left the school hall after his performance.

“Omma, did I do great?” Aiden giggled with his eye-smile.

“You did awesome!” You praised him and hold his hand.

“Shall we celebrate?” Kai asked, looking at his grown up son.

“I want to eat burger!” Aiden shouted in excitement and giggled again.

---

 

 

“Hyung…” Sehun opened the door in shock after he sees someone he didn’t see for the last four years.

“Hi, buddy.” Kris greeted as he pulls in both of his luggage in.

Kris came back from Canada and quickly he comes straight to his apartment but only Sehun was there since the others have already gone to their newly found job.

“It’s been so long.” Sehun said, giving Kris a can of pepsi.

“Yeah, how are the others?” Kris ask as he open the lid to the can and chuck it down.

“They have found a new job, all of them. But all of us will be going somewhere later.” Sehun said with a cautious tone.

“Where are you going?” Kris asked and stands up, “I’m going to stay here for a while until I find a new house.”

“Hyung.” Sehun stopped him from talking, “This is your house, and you can stay for as long as you want.” He fakes a laugh.

“What’s wrong? Why do you look so nervous?” Kris noticed his sudden behavior and asked for an explanation.

“Kai called…” Sehun stop then continue, “We will be going to celebrate later for Aiden because he has finally performed in his school.”

“Aiden?” Kris said Aiden’s name with a smile on his face, “So that’s why you look so anxious while talking to me, scared that I will follow you guys and meet with Ara and Aiden suddenly?”

Sehun nod carefully and put his head down.

Kris put his arms over Sehun’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, bro. I have my own plan to meet with both of them back.” He continued, “I’m going to put away my stuffs.” Then, he left the living room with his luggage and go into his room.

---

 

 

 “Cheers to Aiden!” Hyuna brings up her orange juice cup and made a cheer for Aiden after successfully performing in school.

“Thanks nuna.” Aiden thanked her, smiling and drinks his apple juice.

“You’ve grown up so much, it makes me want to cry.” Hyuna sobbed and look at you, “Ara, is it okay for me to cry looking at how grown up your son is?” She teased.

“Go ahead and cry then.” You let out a proud mummy smile.

“Seeing you like this reminds me how small you were back then. Ara, remember when I first met him and his knee were bleeding so I put some medications on him then I bath him? You were so cute back then.” Hyuna pinched Aiden’s chubby cheeks.

“And now you’re big and all of us are old.” Hyuna sighed and pouted after reminding herself of how fast times have past.

Sehun just smiled looking at you and Aiden as he’s scared of what will happen to you when you met Kris.

---

 

 

“Kai.” Sehun called Kai one side after the celebration party ended.

“Why?” Kai looked at Sehun as if he’s scared of something, “Why do you look so shocked?”

“Kris hyung is back and he said he will be meeting Ara soon as he planned but I’m scared he will make  Ara shock.” Sehun said the whole thing.

“He’s back so sudden?” Kai widened his eyes and didn’t know what to do next.

“Why does he always have to be the one that disappears and comes back as and when he likes.” Kai frowned and ask Sehun to continue walking.

---

 

 

Two days later…

 

The door of your café opens and two people enters.

One of the people is your son while the other one is a tall guy, obviously Kris.

 

“Omma, appa came back.” Aiden said as he holds Kris’s hands tightly, not wanting to let Kris go again.

 

---

 

I would like to thank everyone of you that gives me the best comment, making me really happy!

It's nice knowing how many of you still wants to read my story *wipes tears*

This chapter is my second last chapter and the next chapter will be the final.

The reason why I want to make another chapter as the final because I don't want to compile all last few scenes together

because it will definitely going to be a long chapter.

So stay tune till the very end until I update the final chapter. Thank you *throws heart everywhere*
 

OHHHH and please check out my other stories that needs some loves too :D