A song for you

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 22 – A song for you.

---

 

Kris went back to his old house to get something. The night was so cold and chill that he was shivering the whole time even in his sweater. His fever is still not gone but he feels better now.

He takes out his key from his back pocket and unlocks the door to his house. Surprisingly, Lay, Luhan and Sehun was sitting at the living room, chilling and relaxing.

“Hey hyung!” Sehun was the first one to welcomed Kris back since he was the first one to see Kris.

Kris smiled and went over to the sofa, “Lay, you know how to play guitar right?”

Lay unplugged his earpiece from his left ear and paused the video he was watching and nod his head, looking at Kris, “Why? You want to learn?”

Kris leaned his back to the sofa and look up the ceiling, “Yeah, I have something on my mind that I want to do.”

“Sure thing, since you have no neighbors, I can teach you the chords right now.” Lay agreed and stands up, sitting beside Kris.

“Seriously? Warning for you, I am not a fast learner like you are.” Kris asked again.

“No problem, I have taught a lot of slower learners before you, so don’t worry.” Lay assured confidently.

“Alright, then help me with composing a song. I wrote the lyrics and I wanted to play it on a guitar but I don’t know how to even play it.” Kris explained his problems. Lay took the piece of paper away from Kris grip and smiled.

“You’re such a good husband. Come on.” Lay gave Kris a pat on his shoulder and stands up, followed by Kris.

---

 

“Omma, this one is good.” Aiden starts to talk to you while he was eating his yogurt. You were doing your homework at the living room while Aiden is watching cartoons on television obediently.

“Yeah, that’s yummy, huh?” You said.

“Yeah it’s yummy, omma. You want?” Aiden offered you the whole yogurt. But you shook your head, “Nah, I’m on diet because I don’t want to be fat.”

“You are not fat, omma. Eat.” Aiden insisted and put a spoonful of yogurt to your mouth and you gladly accept it.

You grabbed his tiny waist and let him sit on your lap, “When did you start talking so much, baby boy?”

“And why is your hair so brown as you grew up?” You were curious and ran your hand to his hair.

“Omma, watch this.” He stands up on his leg and started dancing, making you laugh.

“Well, that’s great, honey.” You compliment him and started writing again, gaining his attention and he went up to you kneeling his knee on the floor and supporting his hands on the table top.

“Omma, what is this?” He points to the staircase drawing on your worksheet.

“This is called the staircase.” You said and he mumbled the word staircase.

“Omma, what are you doing?” He asked again, now looking at you.

You smiled at his adorable voice, “I’m doing my homework to be pass up to my teacher.”

“Omma, what is homework?” He pouted his bottom lips.

“Ermm, you’ll know what is that once you start going to school alright?” You ruffled his hair.

“Oh yeah, honey. Tomorrow you will be going to the childcare centre, are you excited?” You asked him, leaning your face near him.

“Where?” He put his hands to his side, asking you where it is.

“The one near our house, behaved yourself there, alright? Pinky promise.” You let your pinky out, putting it near him.

He takes your pinky and intertwined it with his.

“It’s time for your bed time. Do you want to go to sleep?” You asked him while he was jumping up and down, feeling happy for no reason.

“I want but where appa?” He asked about his daddy.

“Your dad is out to take his stuffs, he will be back late. So go to sleep first alright?” You explained to him and asked him to go to sleep as he already knows how to go to sleep himself.

“Goodnight, omma.” He says then runs up to his room.

“No kisses tonight.” You pouted sadly and continue your assignment.

Seconds later, Aiden ran down back with his big, soft and comfy teddy bear.

He kisses your left cheek and went to sleep at the sofa behind you.

“Hey.” You look back and see him smiling, closing his eyes, pretending that he has already sleep.

“Goodnight, my baby boy. Sweet dreams and have fun at the childcare tomorrow.” Your smiled formed and kisses his forehead.

‘Such a blessing that I have a nice, good behavior son like you.’ You were grateful for having a good little boy like him.

‘Now where is Kris?’ You looked at your watch and it’s nearly midnight.

---

 

 

“Nope, your finger is on the wrong one. It’s this one.” Lay corrected Kris. Even though Kris fingers are long but it’s stiff, making it hard for him to control them.

“Okay okay, I got it. Next one.” Kris was excited learning guitar.

“Let’s try this one now.” Lay teach him the next chords.

After hours and hours practicing, they finally stopped after hearing the snoring of Sehun and Luhan.

“Man, it’s already two in the morning.” Kris was shocked and stands up quickly.

“I didn’t realize it.” Lay’s eyes went wide.

“I got to go back home now. Anyways, thanks bro for teaching me. I’ll call you if I need more of your help.” Kris pack his light brown guitar to the guitar bag and went to the living room.

“Have a safe trip home, Yi Fan. Bye.” Lay sent Kris to the door and lock it after Kris leave.

 

Kris walks back home and luckily the street was not dark, if not he would not know the way back. He takes out the piece of paper Lay read just now and he read it back.

 

You’re the one…

You’re the only one for me…

The way you smile, it makes me happy.

The day we met still lingers down my memories,

 Never will I forget those moments.

When we vowed to each other, I knew you were truly the one…

I knew I have to take care of you and our love…

Whenever you hold my hand, it feels warm and safe knowing that you’re by my side…

Holding your hand makes all my fears go away…

Let me love you with all my heart and promise that I wouldn’t go away…

Can I be your shoulder for you to lean on?

Can I be the one who will hear your complains?

Can I be the one who wipes your tears?

Can I be the one who will put our marriage ring on your finger?

Can I be the one who will love you forever while can you be the one who accepts me?

 

 

Those were the words that describe his feelings for his wife, you. Now all he wants to do is make it into a song. That song is for you.

The lyrics were breaking his heart into smaller and smaller pieces, not knowing if he could take this anymore.

The reason why he wrote, ‘Can I be the one who will put our marriage ring on your finger?’ was he wants to remarry you again PROPERLY, with all the honeymoons, wedding dinner, wedding invitations.

Not like the first wedding where it is only a vow and little family dinner. He feels happy when he gets married with you but in the future he wants to redo it again and make it a blast.

He wants to plan the wedding with you and Aiden when he grows up. Even though he knows, his grandma and parents are surely going to be against it, but who cares? He only needs your love and everything will be fine.

Kris said mentally, “It is you and me against the world. If we love each other, nothing can stop us.”

That’s true because what is relationship if there is no love going on?

---

 

You were yawning away, trying to stay up for Kris. You watch the television with your eyes half opened while Aiden is his thumb to sleep.

Slowly, the door unlocked and Kris came in.

“Oppa.” You sat up from lying down and walk to him.

“Why are you so late?” You ask for an explanation from him.

“Sorry, babe. I went to learn how to play guitar from Lay and didn’t realize it was already two.” Kris explained, scratching his chin.

“Hmph.” You pouted playfully.

“Let’s go to sleep.” Kris brings his arms to your shoulder and walk to the room but you stopped him.

“Oppa, Aiden is sleeping on the sofa because he wants to wait for you.” You show him little Aiden cuddling up with his teddy bear.

“Aww, that’s so precious.” Kris puts down his guitar and bend down to Aiden, putting Aiden’s thumb out from his mouth.

“Thanks for waiting for me, baby boy. I love you.” Kris kisses his forehead and slowly carries him upstairs.

You turned the television off and bring your school bag to the room.

“Let Aiden sleep with us.” Kris said and put Aiden down softly, covering his body with the comfortable blanket.

“Now you go to sleep, it’s Friday tomorrow and you still have school.” Kris advised and went over to you.

“Thanks for staying up to wait for me. I love you.” He bends down to reach your height and give you kiss on the lips.

“I love you too.” You said and broke the kiss.

Kris went to take a shower while you joined Aiden on the king sized bed.

“Goodnight, little man.” You kisses his forehead and cuddle him like a pillow.

---

 

Kris washed his face and look into the mirror, deflating his shoulder.

He got thirty missed call and all of it was from an unknown number. Kris turned off his phone since he went to fetch you with Aiden after your class since he doesn’t want any interruptions but now that he turned it on back, it makes him feel insecure.

“What does he wants from me?” He ruffled hard his hair and rest his palms on the sink.

He dialed his mum number and wait for her to answer it.

“Hey Kris.” His mum was delighted that his son called.

“Can you ask grandma to stop this nonsense? I don’t want to divorce Ara, she’s my wife.” Kris whispered but his tone was stern.

The other side of the line was in silence.

“Mum, I don’t care what grandma thinks of me but tell her that she’s cruel.” Kris whispered once again.

“Kris, I don’t care what you think. I don’t want a grandchild unless it is my own blood!” It was his grandma.

“Aiden is my blood, grandma.” Of course, he lied.

“Alright, if you say so.” Grandma said and hung up the call.

“Damn it!” He punched the sink hard but you didn’t hear as you are already deep in sleep.

He continues washing his face and walked out the bathroom, looking at the two precious people.

“Ara, will you be by my side when problems happen?” He whispered, bending his knees beside your bed side.

“Aiden, will you hate me if you know that I am not your real dad?” He caressed Aiden’s hair.

Kris’s mind was in mess. He doesn’t want to sever ties with his family but at the same time, he doesn’t want to lose you and Aiden.

If he was asked to choose between family, wife and son, he will choose the people named Lee Ara and Wu Aiden in that category.

 

---

 

Please comment me your thoughts about this story, it mean alot to me :)

Please subscribe and vote if you like? this story xD

TEE HEE I love you <3