Kim Hyuna

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 17 – Kim Hyuna

---

 

You open your eyes and were greeted with Kris who is combing his hair after a morning shower.

“I can feel that you don’t want to go to school today huh babe?” Kris asked while checking his face in the mirror.

You sat up and stretch your arms backward, “Oppa, can I not go to school?”

“Wae?” Kris asked, sitting in front of you. “I’m lazy.” You answered.

“Tsk, lazy bum. Make sure you don’t go anywhere today. I want kimchi stew and fried chicken roll for today’s dinner. I love you.” Kris smiled and kissed you.

“And yeah, Aiden is awake and I have already bathed him. He’s eating his breakfast now.” Kris winked his left eye and walk out the room.

Standing up from the bed, you walk with Kris to send him to the door. At the dining table, you saw Aiden with his wet hair and his wide eyes munching on cereal with milk.

“Awww…” You walk over to Aiden and kiss his cheek.

“I’m such a bad mum and wife. I should be the one who wakes you up and let you have your breakfast instead of you doing it.” You pouted at Kris.

“We’re husband and wife and husband and wife should help each other. I know you’re tired that’s why you snore last night.” Kris teased while tying his shoe lace.

Your face went shocked and you cover your mouth, “I snored?”

“Yeah but that’s the cutest snore I have ever heard.” Kris winked again and you say, “Stop winking.”

Kris stands up and looks down on you, “Why?” He paused, “Because when I wink, I became hotter for you to handle?” Kris winked again and again.

“Full of yourself.” You rolled your eyes, “Well, you’re always handsome for me.” You leaned in to him and kiss him.

“I love you.” Kris winked again and walks out the house to go for school.

“You’re always hot for me, oppa.” You smiled and close the door.

Aiden who has finished his cereal went to the kitchen to put down the dishes. Luckily, Aiden reach the sink and put down the plates. You saw his little actions and walk over to him and carry him.

“You’re smart. Who teach you to do this?” You wiped his mouth.

“Kris appa.” He answered and grinned widely. “You even know how to pronounce appa’s name?”

Aiden nodded and kisses your cheek, “Omma yeppeo.”

“Kris appa…” He says cutely. “How about omma’s name?” You asked.

Aiden kept quiet and think for awhile, “Ara omma?” He titled his head.

“You’re smart little boy.” You kiss his cheek again and let him play with his toy.

Isn’t that cute?

---

 

“Hyuna, why hasn’t Ara come to school past two days? Has she contact you?” Mr. Jung asked after school has ended.

Hyuna went silence for awhile, “Ermm, nope.”

“Remember that you still have the project with her and the deadline is tomorrow?” Mr. Jung reminded her.

“AH YES!” Hyuna sighed, “How?”

“What how? Go to her house and finish them up. You can’t finish them up by yourself.” Mr. Jung said and pass her your address.

“Here’s her address. Go and find out what happen to her and finish up the project by tonight.” Mr. Jung reminded and left the class.

 Hyuna then walk over to the bus stop to your house.

---

 

You were not home that time as you went to walk with Aiden by the nearest park.

“Omma, superman~~” Aiden plays well even by himself and ran around the park.

Happy moments were then being destroyed by seconds. It was the time of the day where all the parents picked their children up from daycare center.

The mums went over to the playground and let their kids play around with each other.

A group of mum that knows you, walk over to you just to mock you.

“Omo, are you the mum who son got kicked out from that childcare center?”

“Life must be hard for you now.”

“Look at you, students should be in school and you’re here in the park without having any knowledge going on.”

“Luckily all my older daughters aren’t behaving like you.”

“Your parents must be so disappointed.”

“Shame on you, girl.”

You ignored those nasty words from the aunties and you keep your eye on Aiden.

He was playing happily when you heard his cry.

“Omma~!!” He shouted while crying.

You stand up and search for his voice. He was pushed down the slide by a group of kids on top and his knee bleeds.

“Aiden.” You went over to pick him up and carry him.

You walk over to the group of mum and say, “Better teach your kids good manner first before saying me. A good child will never hurt another child. You are all old so better go teach your child some manners, ahjumma.” You rolled your eyes and walk quickly back home.

Blood wouldn’t stop going out from Aiden’s bruised knees and he kept crying.

“Omma, it hurts.” Aiden wiped his tears.

“I’m sorry, baby boy. All because of me, you are the one who got hurt.” You bit your lips and wiped his sweat.

 

Reached home, there’s a girl standing in front of your door. You look at her closely, “Hyuna?”

She turned around and smiled, “Hi Ara.” Then she looks at Aiden and her expression changes.

“Why are you here?” You asked.

She stop looking at Aiden and answer you, “I’m here to do some project with you. it’s due tomorrow.”

“Oh…” You said and unlocked the door. “Come on in then.”

She enters your big house and wow at how nice your interior of the house is.

“Your house is huge~” Hyuna compliment.

“Thanks. Have a seat first, I’ll get you a drink.” You put Aiden down on the couch and get Hyuna and Aiden their drink.

Aiden’s bleeding knees distracted Hyuna eyes. She looks at the kid’s knee and takes out a piece of wet tissue.

Aiden kept quiet in his place and wiped his tears.

You bring over Aiden milk and Hyuna apple juice. You saw how kind hearted Hyuna is, wiping your son bleeding knees.

“Thanks Hyuna.” You thanked her and invite her to drink.

“No problem. Whose child is he? His eyes and mouth looks like you.” She sips the juice.

You confessed, “Mine.”

She spitted out the juice and looked at you, “Your son?”

“Yeah I hope you don’t mind though.” You told Hyuna.

“I don’t but…” She paused, “What happened?”

 

You bring Aiden to your lap and bring out the medical aid box out from the nearest cupboard.

“He was born two years ago going to be three. I had him when I was 15. Something happened while I was asleep and then eight weeks after that, I found out I was pregnant.” You told her your story while applying medicated oil in Aiden’s knee.

“I hope you don’t find me a disgusting 17 years old girl. I’m still a normal girl who wants to lead a normal life.” You pleaded her.

“And I hope you won’t tell our other friends but since you’re here, you’re the first one I tell my story.” You sighed.

Hyuna understand your situation and sat down beside you, “It’s okay. Actually, I have the same experience as you. I also got pregnant at 15 but my parents didn’t allow me to keep the baby so I aborted it. That means, I already have one offspring but he isn’t here with me.” Hyuna told.

“So, I totally understand your problem and I wouldn’t want my story to get shared with others too. So, don’t worry, I will keep my mouth shut.” Hyuna zipped and ‘throw’ the key somewhere else.

“Then who are you living with now, only both of you in this huge house?” Hyuna asked.

You smiled and shake your head, “My husband is coming home at six later.”

Hyuna face got confused, “You got a boyfriend when you have a husband?”

“Nope. My boyfriend is my husband.” You smiled thinking about Kris.

“Oh…” She was ‘relieved’, “What’s this cute little boy name?”

“Wu Aiden.” You told her. “Aiden-uh, meet Hyuna nuna.”

Aiden stop playing with his toys and look up, “yuna nuna.”

“Nope. Hyuna nuna.” You emphasized Hyuna name.

“Hyuna nuna.” Aiden say after you.

“Good job, baby boy.” You kissed the back of his head and stands up.

“He looks sweaty, does he want a bath?” Hyuna asked you while looking at Aiden.

“Do you know how to bath a kid?” You asked Hyuna.

“That’s always been one of my dream in the future.” Hyuna grinned, shy.

“Well, you can practice it now.” You pass Aiden to her and stands up.

“Come on, the toilet is here.” You lead Hyuna to the kitchen and stands outside the toilet to see Hyuna bathe Aiden.

“Ara, this is awkward.” Hyuna look at you with her puppy eye.

“It’s not, his only two coming to three years old. He wouldn’t mind other people bathing him.” You said.

“Well, chance cannot be missed.” Hyuna smiled and bathe Aiden comfortably.

---

 

Kris wants to get back home as early as possible but two guys came to find him.

“Hyung~” Baekhyun ran to Kris when he exit the school gate.

“What the hell? What are you guys doing here?” Kris looks at Baekyun and Chanyeolw ith his signature confused face.

“Hyung, I miss you.” Baehyun pouted.

“Don’t sound like we’re gay please. I’m a married guy, please.” Kris rolled his eyes and continues walking.

“Hyung, don’t you want to have dinner with your friend?” Baekhyun was the only one who did the talking while Chanyeol kept quiet.

“I asked Ara to cook me a dinner, so no thanks.” Kris smiled, thinking about you.

“Then you should invite us to your house and have a dinner.” Baekhyun pleaded with Kris.

Kris widened his eyes, “Should I?”

---

 

After bathing Aiden, Hyuna helped you to cook dinner while Aiden plays with his toys.

“Such a great dinner you’re having today.” Hyuna stirred the bowl of Kimchi Stew.

“He wants to have stew and chicken roll for dinner so I have to cook for him.” You answered and cut the chicken roll up.

The bell rang and you look up, “That must be Kris.” You smiled and ran over to the hall.

“Hi, baby. My friends are here.” Kris opens the door first.

You look beside him and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol not looking like themselves that night.

“Come on in, I have my friend over too.” You invited them in.

The three of them went in and went to the kitchen where the dinner is served.

You bring Aiden over too to have his dinner.

---

 

Eating delicious dinner ended after twenty minutes then you went up to your room with Hyuna to start the project while the guys and Aiden is sitting in the living room.

“Hyung, I’m sorry but I have to tell you this.” Baekhyun say, biting his bottom lip.

“About what?”

“About you and Ara.” Chanyeol said.

 

---

 

 

Some KRIS APPA pictures/gifs FOR MY READERS <3