Seperation.

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 60 – Seperation.

---

No drama no fun. No fun no drama. Here's some dramatic chapter for you to hate on me xD

---

I’m going back tonight.”

You keep reading Kris’s messages even at work and Kai noticed how worried you look so he asked you to go back early from work. You fetch Aiden from the other members and bring him to somewhere.

“Aiden-uh, should we eat dinner?” You hold his hands while walking at the side of the road, going to the nearest bus station.

“I’m hungry.” Aiden nod his head and agree to what you just said.

“Should we go and eat burgers?” You asked again.

“Omma, appa like burgers. Omma call appa so we can eat together.”

Aiden remembers how much Kris loves burgers when Kris brings you and Aiden out when he was still a little boy.

“Appa like burgers.” Aiden continue the talking when both of you reach the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive.

You stay silent and take out something out of your bag, the envelope of money that you want to return to him after accepting it from his grandmother.

“We will see appa later.” You forced yourself to smile and keep back the envelope deep inside your bag.

Restaurant Namsan, 8pm.” You sent the text message to Kris so you can meet him like he wanted to.

---

 

 

“Hyung, your phone.” Sehun passes Kris his phone while Kris was busy playing his play station after a long time.

Kris decided to go back to his own apartment where his friends lives and hang out there while waiting for the night to come. He lied to you saying that he will go back Canada tonight, making it as a reason that you will come and see him.

“Is it Ara?” He asked Sehun, “Yeah.”

Immediately, he paused the game he was playing with Suho and throws the controller away.

“Hey!” Suho catched his controller and shook his head at Kris.

“Restaurant Namsan, 8pm.” He reads the message out loud.

Kris look up from the phone screen and his jaw hangs down, “WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? OH MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGOT!” He quickly takes his car keys and belongings then heads out to his car and meet you there, not wanting you to wait for him.

Kai was on the way to go to Kris’s apartment when he realized Kris was rushing out of the house without even noticing Kai is in his way.

“He must be meeting Ara.” Kai sighed, “I can do nothing about it.”

---

 

 

Wanting to come earlier than you but lady luck wasn’t by his side, he was stuck in the traffic as Saturday night is always busy. Kris stomped in his car and grip the steering wheel as hard as he can so that he can control his short-tempered.

“QUICK TRAFFIC QUICK AND MOVE!” He shouted in anger but calm down after the car in front of him started to move forward.

 

---

 

 

You look at your watch and it is already 8pm but Kris was nowhere to be found. Looking at the poor little son of yours who has been keeping himself quiet, not wanting to let you know he is totally starving, you went in the restaurant and quickly order the burger of Aiden’s choice.

Fifteen minutes later, the food arrived and Aiden begin to eat. “Omma not eating?” he takes the chips and dip it in the sauce then brings it to his mouth.

“Nope.” You smiled, “Just watching you eat, I’m full already.”

While Aiden is chomping on his food, you check your phone whether there’s any message from Kris but there’s none, “Don’t tell me he forgot when he is the one who wants to meet.”

---

 

 

“Where is the restaurant? I should have gone out earlier.” Kris slam his car door and quickly rush to the second floor of the shopping mall to find the restaurant you told him to meet but unfortunately it is already 9 at night and you’re not in there anymore.

 

“By any chance, is there a lady with a five year old boy that comes in here?” Kris asked the staff in charge of welcoming the guest.

“They left ten minutes ago.” She answered. “Where did she walk?” Kris asked again.

“Not sure but maybe, there?” She points to the right side and Kris quickly rush to the side she said you walked to.

---

 

 

“Omma, did omma call appa? Why didn’t appa come? The burger is delicious.” Aiden pouted and slouch his back.

“He will come.” You said with a straight face and blew a raspberry.

“Omma wants to know what appa said to Aiden yesterday?” Aiden asked while he sipped his banana juice.

You’re curious as what Kris said to Aiden so you nods your head, “What did he says?”

“Appa said appa made a song for Aiden and when Aiden grows up Aiden needs to listen to the song.”

“Oh.” Then, you remembered about the cd that Kris sent through his friend that has two songs, one for you and one for Aiden.

“But appa didn’t let Aiden listen to the song. Appa said omma have the song.” Aiden looked up at you with his big shining eyes.

“I will let you listen to it later okay?” You smiled and pinched his chubby cheeks.

 

At the same time, Kris arrived and saw the back view of you and Aiden at the rooftop but he slowly walks and listens to you talking.

 

 

“Do you want to know how I met your father?” You asked Aiden and he quickly nods.

“Five years ago, I was playing at the school garden with a snake,” And Aiden interrupted, “Oh, hyungs house has snakes.” Which are Kris’s reptiles that are still alive.

 

“And your dad came by, saying hi to me.” You sighed, “But the happiness only last for a short while because eight weeks later, I found out I was pregnant, with you.” You continued talking even though Aiden didn’t fully understand but he keeps quiet and listens to you while Kris also listens to your story which breaks his heart.

“Never have I even met a guy so responsible before but your dad changes it all. It was hard for me to let him go but I know it is for his best.” You sighed.

“I don’t want him to be stuck with me, a nineteen year old girl that has a five year old son.” Aiden keeps listening to you with his eyes wide open.

“We have to let appa go, honey. He needs to go and live his life.”

“But Aiden don’t want appa to go. Aiden wants appa.” Aiden was sobbing in tears when you reminded him on how both of you needs to let Kris go.

“You have me.” You put your arms over his shoulder and make him lean to you, “Appa doesn’t belong to us in the first place.”

---

 

 

On the other hand, Kris heard everything you said to Aiden and obviously he didn’t expect that you really wants him to go.

He brings out his phone and text you.

“I can’t make it today. Go back home and rest.”

---

 

 

You received the message and was absolutely disappointed because you really want to meet him for the last time and pass him the envelope of money his grandmother gave to her.

“See what I told you?” You fake a smile and stands up, holding Aiden’s hand with you, “Appa doesn’t belong to us in the first place. Let’s go home.”

---

 

 

“Hyung, stop drinking.” Kyungsoo stopped Kris from having another shot of soju and put the glass down.

Kris went back to his apartment when he has nowhere to go and immediately when he reached, he takes out his bottle of soju and chuck it down like a mad guy.

The other members notices how depressed he were, they let Kris drinks but they had to stop him when he drank a lot of it at one time.

“Put him to sleep, Kyungsoo.” Suho ordered and Kyungsoo helped Kris up.

“No no no, I can sleep by myself.” Kris stands up in a wobbly manner and walk his way through his own room that has left untouched for years.

When Kris was walking, he takes out his phone from his pocket and tosses it to the sofa, “Tell Ara to come here if she really wants to leave me!”

Kai caught the phone and let out a deep sigh looking at how drunk his friend is.

Kai dialed your number but to no avail, you didn’t answer it.

---

 

 

The phone keep ringing and vibrating, making you hard to fall asleep. You didn’t want to pick it up since the phone call is from Kris and you don’t want to make your heart breaks again by just listening to his voice.

Voicemail comes in and you listen to it.

Ara, Kai’s here. Kris hyung is drunk and he ask to call you and come here to the apartment. Please come, Ara.”

You close your eyes tight and clenched your fist in annoyed, “He says he can’t make it and the next second, he ask me to come over. Who does he think he is?!” You throw your pillow in anger and doesn’t know what to do as you don’t want to wake Aiden up since it has been the whole day since both of you are out.

When nothing goes right, go to sleep and there you go, not wanting to go anywhere, you go to sleep feeling angry but worried at the same time.

---

 

 

Time goes by but you didn’t arrive. Kai was the only one awake in the living room, waiting for your arrival and it is already 2 in the morning. He keeps yawning but refuses to sleep while Kris is already in deep sleep.

 

Sun rays shine through the curtain and Kris woke up with his head aching painful. He sits right up and eyes the whole room, and to his disappointment, you’re not around.

“Ahh!” Kris ruffled his hair harshly and covers his face with both of his hands.

It is Sunday morning and he needs to meet up with you before he goes back to Canada, really this time and do his work in the company.

He went out of the room and finds out everybody was sleeping soundly but with one member missing, Kai.

Kris noticed his phone was on the sofa so he quickly checks his contact logs to see if anyone really called you yesterday night. You were called many times using his phone but you didn’t pick it up.

He blew out a raspberry and get himself ready to go out to meet up with you.

---

 

 

“Didn’t you receive my voicemail last night?” Kai asked you before he opens his café.

“I did.” You nod.

“Then why didn’t you come?” He asked again.

“How do you expect me to come when Aiden is sleeping alone at home?” You sighed and slouched your shoulder, “I just want this to get over and done with. I just still can’t believe that Kris suddenly comes back with his grandmother saying that she wants to apologize to me but instead she ask me not to bother him anymore.”

You turn and faces Kai, “Kai, who is the one who bothers who right now? I don’t even call Kris after we divorced. Kris was the one who keeps calling me. I want to move on and I want him to move on too but he just wouldn’t understand me. Aiden is not his son anyway, why bother being together with me when there’s a lot of ladies out there, wanting him?” Your eyes turn teary and eventually you shed a tear.

 

 

Kai gulped when you mentioned about Aiden not being Kris’s son. He brings his arm over your shoulder and comfort you, “His grandmother wants you to leave him?”

“Even if she doesn’t ask me, I will leave him.” You let out a deep sigh and wipes your tears.

Kai felt sorry because of his selfish actions, you have to face this alone.

He takes the initiative and hugs you tightly, “Forgive me, Ara. I know you did forgive me a long time ago but I’m really sorry you had to go through this because of me.”

Your heart became soft and you lean your head on his shoulder, letting him hug you and you feel his warmth.

 

 

Far away, Kris saw you and Kai were hugging on the bench with your face looking down.

It seems like someone throws a piece of knife and scissors at the same time and aim it to Kris’s heart. He didn’t expect this but he can’t stop it from happening either.

Seeing how down you are, Kris knew something is going on.

He quickly ran to his car and meet both of grandmother and mother back to the hotel they were staying.

---

 

 

“You’re early.”

Kris arrived at the hotel room and his mother welcomes him. Kris tried to maintain his coolness and wants to talk to both of them.

“Do you really apologize to Ara that day?” Kris asked both of the women.

His mother and grandmother both looked at each other and fake smile, “Of course we did. How can we lie about wanting to apologize to someone?” The grandmother giggled but with a cautious tone, “Why Kris, what happened?”

“Tell me the truth. I am not a two year old kid that you can deceive. If you apologize to her, then why did she keep a distance from me? I know something is wrong.” Kris said.

Both the smiles turned down and he knew right at the moment, both of them are lying.

“It is for your own good, son.” Kris’s mum said.

“What did you say to her?” Kris’s eyebrows were pinched together, asking them in a serious tone.

“I did it for your future.” The grandmother said.

“You did it for my good? How is it good when you see someone you love getting hurt alone? You did it for my future? I can plan my future and I want it to be with her. I don’t get it why do you hate her so much. She took care of me well and she is the one I want to be with. When I got married and I was still schooling, both of you agreed and ask me to take care of them but now, I’m an adult and you ask me that separating me and them is for my own good? If you know this is going to happen, why do you even let me marry someone when I’m in high school?”

“I hate to be rude, but doing this just ruined my life.” Kris stands up and left the hotel room, leaving both of his family members in shock.

---

 

 

Kai finally open his café for business and you starts to work , trying to erase all the things on your mind.

A customer comes in and it was Kris. Kai elbowed you and ask you to go to where Kris is sitting at.

“Go and talk to him if not this will not be settled.” Kai push you of from the counter and you walk slowly to where Kris is.

Kris was looking down the whole time, not wanting to show you his disappointment and sorry face.

“Kris.” You called him and take a seat in front of him.

You put your hands into your apron pocket and takes out the envelope of money, pushing to him slowly.

“I’m sorry.” You apologized and want to leave but he pulls your hand.

 

“Honey,” He called you.

“I’m embarrassed to face you after what my family has done to you. They promise that they will take care of you like their own daughter but instead, they hurt you when they know about Aiden.” He grabs on your hand tightly, not wanting to let it go.

“You want me to move on so you can move on?” Kris slowly look up to you with his teary eyes, “I will but Aiden, how will Aiden acts when he knows that our relationship is gone and done? I don’t want him to be raised just from you. I don’t want Aiden to be like me, like my other friends that doesn’t go to school and always just slacking doing nothing and all of us has the same background, we don’t have love from both of our parents. I want to raise Aiden up and be with him.” He grips on more tightly.

“I don’t want to give us up just because my family wants it. Isn’t this our life, honey?”

“Do you really want me to leave so you can replace me?” He asked.

“It’s not about replacing. I just want you to let go of me and live your life.” You tried to let go of his hands but he grips it more.

“For Aiden? Even if it’s for Aiden’s sake, you won’t come back to me?” Kris asked with his eyes more teary than usual.

 

You don’t want to be soft in everything he says so you reject him, “I’m going to raise him by myself. Give that money back to your grandmother, I don’t need it.” Then, you forcefully pull your hand out from his grip and leave the place.

---

 

 

Few days gone by and you didn’t hear any news about Kris anymore since he has gone back to Canada and also, you don’t want to see him because every time you see him, every time it hurts your heart.

You learned that not everything goes your way so you need to learn to let go and you want to let go of Kris because you feel that there are still ladies out there that deserved to be happy with Kris.

 

Aiden too stopped asking about Kris since you the night you talked to him that Kris doesn’t belong to both of you at the first place.

 

It really must be the real separation this time.

 

I will raise Aiden just like how you want to raise him. I’m sorry, oppa.’ Your heart said as you sighed in the middle of the class while remembering all the memories you had with him.

 

 

---

 

Do you guys hate me yet? *wink wink*

Don't be because I love you ^^

Keep commenting your hatred comments because I love seeing how you guys reacts <3

 

#prayforsouthkorea

#prayfortheworld