Daddy and son time

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 27 – Daddy and son time.

---

 

“Nope.” Shaking your head, you disagree with the dress that Hyuna picked. She picked another dress which is baby pink with white stripes on it,”How about this then?”

Your eyes scanned through the dress imagining Hyuna was wearing it and you smiled, “That’s better.”

“That’s great then. I’ll pick this one. How about you, Ara?” Hyuna asked, searching through the dresses.

“I don’t know what fashion sense I have.” You admit. Yeah, you are not that kind of girl who likes to dress up. The limits you will wear are only plain shirts with skinny jeans.

“How about some makeover for you? Come on, I know what I can make you into.” Hyuna dragged you with her to the counter to pay and then off she goes to god-knows-where.

---

 

Kris wanted to spend time with his son and also with his friends. He dress Aiden up and flagged down a cab back to his apartment.

Apart from Sehun, Luhan [who is always missing], Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the rest are there.

“Knock on the door, bro.” Kris stands outside of his with Aiden, asking Aiden to knock on the door.

“Hello!” Aiden knock cutely on the door while shouting hello.

“Louder bro. They can’t hear you.” Kris asked. There Aiden goes, knocking on the door as loud as he can, just waiting for the door to be opened.

When the members finally heard the knock, Lay stands up and walked towards the door, opening it.

Lay, at first, didn’t see Aiden whose height is at Kris’s knees but since Kris didn’t step in the house after Lay opens it, he finally noticed Aiden who is looking at Lay with his big eye.

“Eh, Aiden!” Lay carries Aiden inside the house followed by Kris who follows along, locking the door.

“Hyung!” Chen shouted, putting away his book, running towards Kris.

“Hey, Chen.” Kris bro hugged Chen and went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

“How you doing, Aiden?” Lay put Aiden down the floor, sitting down beside him.

“I make cookies.” Aiden cheered and ran to his dad, “Appa, cookies?”

“Go and take it at the bag there.” Kris pointed at the purple bag at the living room. With the pace of lightning, Aiden rushed to the living room to take out the cookies he made with you and Kris yesterday.

“You guys still hang out in my place after a long time huh?” Kris opens the can of root beer and chucked it down.

“We’re bored.” Lay answered. “It really has been a long time, Yi Fan.” Lay said, happy that his friend came back to his apartment after a long time.

“I missed you guys actually.” Kris admits and smiled like a proud father. “So, how’s life going for you?” Lay asked, patting Kris back.

“Great.” Kris obviously lied. Lay get to scanned Kris’s expression, “I don’t think so.”

Shocked, Kris looked at Lay and his heart began to beat fast.

Does Lay know what he has been going through?

Does Lay know that he actually has a serious problem going on?

 

“No, I’m fine, really.” Kris assured. Lay who doesn’t want to stress Kris out just nod his head, “Fine.”

“Hyung hyung, try out cookies! I make with appa and omma!” Aiden came running to the kitchen with the bags of decorated cookies and hand it out to both Lay and Chen.

Both of them take one of the cookies and try it out, “Wow. That is a lot of candies, Aiden.” Chen looked at the cookies and smiled at Aiden who is eager to know the result.

“Nice. Can you teach me how to bake cookies? I don’t know how to do them.” Lay played along.

“Can! You put powder, sugar and water. Then you mix and bake them!” Aiden answered with his cute answer.

“What powder?” Lay asked. Kris just smiled looking at Aiden who is trying hard.

“The powder inside the bag. It’s white, right appa?” Aiden turned his gazed to Kris.

“That’s not powder, that’s called flour.” Kris corrected.

“Flour.” Aiden followed and then nod his head towards Lay and Chen.

After that we put the sugar and candies!” Aiden continued.

“Wow that sounds fun. Do you have fun baking the cookies?” Chen asked, chewing on the cookie.

“Yes, omma said she want make cookie for me and then she make for me. Appa make it too!” Aiden answered then skip his way to the living room, sitting with Tao who is playing video games.

“He’s cute.” Lay told Kris. “I know.” Kris winked.

Kai who woke up after sleeping at the guest room, exit his room and search for the noisy kid without putting on his shirt under his jenim jacket. *flips everything infront of me*

 

 

“Who’s that? He’s so loud.” Kai said, without knowing that his son is the one who is making the noise.

“Kai hyung!” Without giving Kai a chance to fully wake up, Aiden turned around to see whose talking and when he realized its Kai, he ran to him, handing him the cookie.

“I make cookies!” Aiden looked up at Kai who is much much taller than him, of course.

“Ohh.” Kai was shocked.

“Eat, Kai hyung. Only one left.” Innocently, Aiden shout.

Kai chuckled at his action and take out one of the cookie from the plastic bag.

“It’s a smiley face.” Kai eye the cookie and take a bite.

“Wow that’s sweet.” Kai made his too-sweet face and continue munching on it.

“Delicious?” Aiden turned his head to the side.

“Yeah.” Kai smiled and ruffled Aiden’s hair and went to find Kris.

“Hey hyung.” Kai greeted and did their brother handshake.

---

 

Hyuna asked you to follow her back home so she can see what she can do to change your style. She asked you to sit down on her bed while you wait for her to change into more comfortable clothes.

“Let me tie your hair up first.” Hyuna went back to the room with a comfortable clothes on.

“I want to wear baggy shirts with short pants too.” You pouted.

“Aish, you have told me earlier.” She searched through her walk-in wardrobe and gives you her clothes.

After changing into it, she tie up your hair and asked you to wash your face.

“Hmm, Ara, your style is not so dark and heavy. You are the kind of girl who suits with light makeup and pastel colors dresses.” Hyuna tapped her fingers on her chin while scanning your face like a professional.

“Let me try this.” She pick a natural skin tone foundation and put in on you, “Actually you know what, Ara?”

“What?”

“Your face doesn’t need any coverage. It’s perfect as it is. Now, let’s move on to the eye makeup.” She then tale her liquid eyeliner and draw thin lines on your eyes.

Hyuna took at least thirty minutes to finish up her makeover on you. “That looks better. Now go and change into this dress.” She gave you her new bought baby pink dress that she bought earlier.

“That’s brand new, Hyuna.” You rejected. Hyuna make a are-you-serious face to you, “Oh really? I want you to still try it on, babe. Go on!” She pushed you to the changing room and you were forced to change it.

That dress is totally not your style.

---

 

“Aiden, let’s go home.” Kris keep nudging Aiden who is busy focusing on winning the panda wrestle with Tao.

“No, I don’t want lose. I must win!” Aiden is quite competitive in his age.

“Aiden.” Kris called his name but he ignored it.

“No, hyung. You lose you lose! You cannot win!” Aiden keep pressing any buttons on the controller, wishing that he wins.

“Aww, you lose, boy. You lose.” Tao jokingly made a thumb upside down to Aiden but Aiden didn’t want to accept the fact that he loses.

“No, I win! I am that panda who wear black. Your panda wear pink!” Aiden stick his tongue out to Tao.

“Fine fine, since you’re only two years old.” Tao waved it away and Aiden jumped in joy, thinking that he won.

Kris eyes were already getting ready to close when he hears Aiden shouting voice, “Appa! I win, Aiden win! Aiden panda is good. Tao hyung panda is no good!”

“Yeah, you cheated that’s why.” Kris said and chuckled, sitting back up.

“Can we go back already? It’s nearly midnight, bro.” Kris looked at his watch.

“Hyung, how about you sleep here with Aiden and spent time with us?” Kai asked, eating his chips at night.

“Can we appa? Can we?” Aiden looked up to Kris with his puppy eyes with the controlled still on his hands.

“Should we?” Kris raised his brow.

“Yeah!” Aiden answered thinking that he could sleepover and then he hugged Kris.

“I said, should we not we can, Aiden.” Kris corrected and Aiden pouted.

“We can we can! Omma is out too!” Aiden convinced his daddy.

Kris remembered you who didn’t call him the whole day and take his phone out.

Two messages. Must be from Ara. He thought and smiled.

“Ahpujeong desert café, 10am.”

It is that unknown sender again.

He deletes the message and read the other one which is from My Love, Ara.

‘You love her, you leave her.’

It can’t be you, isn’t it?

---

 

Thank you to all of the comments I have received for Chapter 26.

I love readin you guys comments, it mak me happy :)

Please comment me your thoughts, subscribe if you want more and upvote if you think this story is good?

Hehehe, I would like to take this chance to wish my reader who is Muslim [if there's any] a

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Ramadan has leave us with this blissful Syawal :')

 

I will try to update more if I can xD

Don't forget to comment and maybe read my other stories.

Thank you, Kamsahabnida, Terima Kasih, Xie Xie Ni, Arigatou :)

Bye, daddies signing out.