Phobia

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 12 – Phobia

---

 

“Do you want to go out today after school?” Hyuna whispered to you during theory lesson time but you didn’t pay attention to her and you day dreamed.

Hyuna waved her hands in front of you and you ‘woke’ up. “What?”

She repeated the question again but you shake your head, “I don’t think I can make it today.”

“What’s wrong with you? Your eyes seems like it will close anytime sooner, Ara.” Hyuna was concerned.

“I’m just tired.” You replied and cross your arms on the table on put your head down.

“Class, don’t forget about the homework I gave. Lee Ara, see me after the whole class dismissed.” Mr. Jung said and you sighed.

You leaned on your back and wait patiently for the class to be dismissed. A few seconds later, Mr. Jung walked to you and you sat up straight.

“What happened to you?” He asked, leaning forward. You just shake your head, saying physically that nothing happened to you.

“I know your expression, Ara. Tell me your problems.” He opened up his listen ear.

“I’m alright, Mr. Jung.” You stand up and want to leave the class but he stops you.

“I know something is bothering. If anything happens and you need a listening ear, you always have me.” Mr. Jung reminds. You bite your lower lip and just nod.

---

 

The whole day, something is just bothering you. It seems like you are not yourself in school. You feel that people is staring at you like you’re a delicious food waiting to be eaten. You don’t know what’s happening then. It is either Aiden or Kris problem.

You were taking the bus ride back home from school to take Aiden from the child care. You sit at the back of the bus, looking at the scenery of students and workers going back and forth. While listening to music, you suddenly remember about Kris.

How is he doing there? What actually the family problem that he physically has to be there? When is he going to come back to your side? Is he doing fine there? Will he be able to come back as soon as possible?

It has only been a day since Kris departs from Korea but your heart seems like something bad just happen there. You sighed and listen to your music to release some worried feelings.

Then, you feel that someone sits beside you and it was a guy. That guy side profile is so familiar to you.

You turn to your right side and gasped.

---

 

“LET ME GO!” You tried to run away from that guy who chased after you. You let go of his super tight grip hand and faced him.

“I don’t want to see you!” You shouted right at his face.

“Ara, listen. I have something to tell you. I know you may not know this but…” He was cut off.

“Stop it. I don’t want to listen anything from you.” You gave him a stop talking sign and he sighed.

“Ara, look. Kris wants me to let you know everything.” He walks in front of you.

“Stop following me and go away!” You’re getting annoyed at him.

You quickly walk to the childcare center and search for Aiden. From afar, Aiden saw you and he jump up and down feeling excited to go back home after a long day at the center.

You brightened up and carry Aiden with your left hand. But unfortunately, he cried.

Surprised, you quickly comfort him by holding him tight and asked him why but he kept looking behind instead of responding to you. It was Kai who he is pointing at.

“Don’t you understand what I said just now? Go away! You’re scaring the child!” You turned back and look at Kai who shows his sympathy look.

You wanted to run as fast as possible and go look for Kris but Kris is not here for you. He is in the other side of the world. You want to get out from this phobia. You don’t want to see Kris’s friends anymore.

The more you saw them, the more they reminds you of the past but then what has happened can’t be rewind back. Now, that Aiden is here, you wanted to move on with life but no one can help you.

Kris doesn’t even know about your phobia and even if you want to tell him now, you can’t because he is far away, a few countries away from Seoul. It’s impossible for you to call him just for this little thing.

“Omma.” Aiden turned his body and face you when he is carrying you. He stopped crying after sometime and after you walked fast to get away from Kai.

“Omma…” He called you again and you faced him with your teary eyes. He brings out one of his hands and wipes your tears. The more he wipes your tears, the more you cried. He finds it funny and keeps wiping your tears.

“Aiden-uh, do you love omma?” You held his hands. He nod and he draw out a invisible big circle, “This much.” He giggled.

“I have never taught you that. How did you know I was expecting you to do that?” You were surprised, more surprised than the most surprising event in your life.

“Appa.” He said and hugs your neck back. You were touched by Kris’s actions and you tear up once again.

---

 

Kai walked by the street shop with heavy footsteps. If ever Kris knows what he just did to you, scaring you like that, he will already be dead by now. He wanted to get close with you but he did it in a wrong way.

He wants to admit and confess his wrongdoings but he is not wise enough to even think of a solution. Even the paper that Kris gave doesn’t work for him.

There’s only one thing left to do for Kai if he wants to be a man and confess up. It is to enroll to your school and get into your class.

But one thing for sure, he was a drop out student with no certificates and all he has was police records and bad records when he was schooling.

“Ahhh!! What am I going to do?” He messes up his back hair and he squat suddenly in the middle of the road.

“Sehun! He has a certificate!” He has an idea and quickly runs back to their meeting place, Kris’s apartment.

 

“WHAT KAI, ARE YOU CRAZY? THAT CERTIFICATE IS MINE!” Sehun jumped up from his seat.

“Please Sehun, I don’t own any certificate. I have to have one to at least be able to enroll in a college. You have an excellent grade but you didn’t use it.” Kai tried to explain.

“Jongin, listen. Kris hyung asked you to confess to Ara and not ask you to lies your identity by using someone else’s certificate. You’re just wasting your time.” Suho tries to talk calmly with Kai.

“Then what should I even do? I don’t have any of the certificates!” Kai was messed up.

“You make this mess. You cleaned it up yourself.” Xiumin being a straightforward friend, said to Kai and patted his back.

---

 

It was night time when you put Aiden by your side while sleeping. You don’t want to sleep alone as that scares you. You pat Aiden slowly to drive him to sleep. You didn’t want to remember all the things that happened but when you look closely at Aiden, he resembles someone but not Kris.

He has dark yet sweet colored skin. He has a thick yet cute looking lips which you and Kris doesn’t have.

“Where do you get this from?” You softly touched Aiden’s baby lips and wonder. Suddenly, Kai’s face appeared in Aiden’s face.

Shocked, you sat down and breathe in as deep as possible. “Kai.” You murmured.

Kai sat beside you in the bus, he drop on the same bus stop as you did, he chase you all the way to the childcare center.

What is this all about? You get panicked and didn’t know how to react to the situation.

You were scared of Kai. You didn’t want to even imagine whether Kai is outside waiting for you to come out. It may sound scary, but your memories hunts you back.

Aiden woke up when you stopped patting him.

“Omma.” He talked softly but you didn’t hear him.

“Omma…” He holds your index finger and shakes it so that you will respond to him. You looked at Aiden who is now wide awake.

“Wae, baby?” You wiped his forehead which is sweating.

“Why are you not sleeping yet?” You asked him, but he just giggled again and again and he repeated the same thing he did few hours ago.

“Omma, Aiden omma saranghae.” He drew the big circle with his hands again and holds your fingers tight and went back to sleep.

“I wonder why you don’t behave like those naughty kids who will be crying, shouting and jumping around when they’re two years old. You just kept quiet to yourself.” You wonder why.

Seeing your son just makes everything light back up again. You don’t want anything to bother you. So for now, even without Kris by your side, you have Little Aiden there hugging your hands and sleeping soundly.

‘Let’s just go to sleep and hope things will get better tomorrow.’ You prayed mentally and look at your wedding photo with Kris at the side table.

“I miss you, Kris oppa.”

 

---

 

 

 

 

YOUNG DADDY, KRIS IS OFFICIALLY MY MOST SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS AMONG MY OTHER FANFICS!

AND ONE MORE SUBCRIBERS TO MAKE IT 50 SUBCRIBERS!~

YEY!!!! So here's an update for you my lovely readers <3

I LOVE YOU!~ Keep commenting and subcribing, it is the strength and energy for an author to get on going

Let me show you some gifs as presents from me to you for being such an awesome reader.

 

 

 

                                         

 

Still more to come. It because of this connection.

 

BYE BYE !!~~