Secrets will be revealed somehow.

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 36 – Secrets will be revealed somehow.

---

 

It is in the evening. You ran out of the hospital and went to catch a bus to go back to your house.

A single tear rolled down your cheeks.

You want to keep crying but then, you felt numb to even thinking about crying.

Your heart has a giant hole punched through and you knew, nothing will be the same anymore.

You were sitting on a bus, trying to get back home to pack your bags. You wanted to run away from Kris and his friends. You don’t want to bother him anymore.

‘Things are just going to get worse if I stayed.’ You mumbled mentally while watching the scene outside the bus glass window.

‘Why do things happen so fast? It is only three days ago when Kris said goodbye and kiss me on the forehead and now?’ You questioned yourself.

The bright and sunny sky suddenly turns dark and heavy in a matter of second. Lightning were seen and everyone were running to the shelter nearby to avoid getting drenched.

You painfully laughed to yourself mentally, ‘Even god knows that me and Kris will eventually not going to make it.’

---

 

 

Knock knock.

He heard the door was knocked. D.O walked to the door and peek through the hole. It was you carrying bags, big bags.

“Can I take Aiden now?” You asked him. D.O nod and open Kris’s bedroom door for you. He waited outside the room for you before asking you something.

“Ara, where are you going? What’s with the bags?” He asked.

You painfully smiled and lied, “I’m going to donate this clothes to the orphanage. I couldn’t fit it anymore. Thanks for taking care of Aiden for me.” You carry Aiden and left the house giving him a slight bow.

Being how naïve thinker he was, he believes you and shut the door close.

---

 

 

She wiped her wet hands on the counter immediately when she heard the door bell rang.

She peek through the door hole and unlocked the door, “Ara!” She screamed in excitement and let you in. You smiled and hug her, your mother.

She takes Aiden from you and carry him, giving him kisses all over. “Why didn’t you call me earlier?”

You take off your shoe and lock back the door, “Omma, can I sleep here for some days?”

She turned back and look at you, “But where’s Kris?” She asked. You lied and smiled, “He went on a camping and I’m bored at home. So, I guess going back to my real home is the solution.”

“Sure you can, baby girl. Since you moved out, this house is so quiet.” She pats your shoulder and brings you to the sofa. You smiled, looking at your high school and baby pictures that your parents display on their television console and side tables. Memories.

You let out a deep breath and lean your back on the sofa while your mum went over to the kitchen. She put Aiden down on the sofa while he is still sleeping. Looking at little Aiden, it feels like you’re being selfish. But, on the second thought, you’re not.

First, Kai is the one who doesn’t want to take up the responsibility when he is the father.

Second, Kris took it up instead and if you ever take Aiden away from Kris, it wouldn’t matter as he is not Kris’s child.

‘Damnit, i should just stop thinking about that.’ You ruffled your hair and trying to control your tears. You don’t want to cry in front of your mum.

“So, how is my daughter doing? You look pale.” She enters the living room with cut up fruits and hot tea.

You take one bite of sliced watermelon and eat it, “Oh, I was running to get here that’s why.” You smiled.

“Are you sick?” She asked. No child can ever lie to their mother as she will know at the end.

“No, omma. I’m fine.” You smiled it off. “When is Kris coming back?” She asked, munching on a sliced of mango.

You shrugged your shoulder, “Maybe another week or two?”

“That long? What kind of camp is that?” She asked again. You face your mum, “School camp, omma.”

“Omma, can I sleep for awhile? I’m tired.” You asked her. “Sure, go ahead. I will be cooking rice cake for dinner. Once it’s ready, I’ll wake you up.” She then helped you into your room while you carry Aiden.

---

 

 

You lock the door and quickly put Aiden down on your big comfy bed. Opening up the window for some air but the strong wind makes your eyes became teary again.

You don’t want to tell your parents about this.

 You have cause a lot of troubles.

 You want to cry in front of people but you don’t want to be labeled weak.

You just don’t know who to confide in.

You asked yourself, “Is it right for me to leave home just like that?”

The thunder sounded.

“But Kris wouldn’t like it if I cause him more troubles.” The thunder sounded again.

You let out a pain laugh and look up to the sky, “Yeah, even god says I’m correct.” Closing the window back, you went straight to your bed and sleep, waiting for dinner to be ready.

---

 

 

“Strange. Where did she go?” Hyuna asked herself. She was standing in front of your door, knocking on it but no one answers. She also calls you million times but to no avail.

From afar, she saw someone she knew with a tall guy. It was Kai and Tao.

Hyuna gave them a strange look and waited for them to come over, “What are you doing here?” She asked.

Kai pant then looking at your front door, “She isn’t home?”

Hyuna shook his head and look at him again, “Why are you here?”

Tao looked at Hyuna and Kai continuously until they noticed his presence, “Erm, how about if we talk downstairs?” Tao asked.

They agreed and went down to talk.

 

 

“So, I called Ara a lot of times since morning and she isn’t picking it up. It’s evening right now and still she doesn’t pick it up. Even my messages she doesn’t reply to it.” Hyuna started.

She continued, “I was worried and wanted to come and visit her but she’s not home. Now, it’s your turn to explain.”

Kai looked at Tao and let out a breath. He took your phone out from his jeans and shows it to Hyuna, “Ara’s phone is with me.”

Hyuna’s jaw are hanging looking at the phone, “Dude, why is her phone with you? Where is she?” She snatched your phone from him and unlocks it since she knows your password.

“Go to her message and read the messages from Kris.” Kai asked.

She clicks on the messages and read it out loud, “Don’t wait for me. I won’t be coming back home tomorrow and ever again?”

She looked up at Kai and Tao, “He sent this?”

 Tao shook his head, “His phone was stolen while he was at the campsite and no one admitted it. Kris was mad so he walked out from the campsite yesterday night when he is supposed to be coming home today, this time. Ara asked for our help and that’s how her phone gets into Kai’s possession. It’s a long story to explain.”

He continued, “When he walked out of the campsite, he said he was kidnapped.”

Hyuna scrunched her nose, “A guy like him got kidnapped?”

“Sadly, yeah. His own mum kidnapped him. She wanted to keep Kris away from Ara. Since she knows that Aiden is not Kris’s son, she wants him to leave Ara. The moment he stepped out, he was involved in an accident with a van.”

“How is he now?” Hyuna asked. “He’s fine and awake now but he doesn’t want Ara to know that he’s awake. Just now when Kai asked Ara to go inside and see Kris, she said she’s sorry for every trouble she has caused Kris. She said it’s a right choice that Kris made for not coming back home again since Aiden is not his and then she left.”

“But, when we show Kris the text messages, it’s not him who sent it. It’s his ex-girlfriend.” Tao explained more. Hyuna tilted her head, “Wow, things are really getting out of hands. What the hell, man?!” She tightened her fist.

“So, Ara left the hospital to go back home?” Hyuna said. Both of them nod, “But the problem is, she took Aiden with her and I don’t know where she is right now. I can’t even contact her as her phone is with me.” Kai said.

Hyuna puts her hands up to stop both of them from continue talking, “Wait, let me ask help from my teacher.”

She dialed Mr. Jung’s phone number and wait for him to answer, “Mr. Jung, I’m sorry if I’m bothering you but can I have Ara’s parents home address?”

She bit her lip and after jotting down the address, she smiled, “Thank you, Mr. Jung.”

“Ya, let’s go. I want to check whether she is in her parents’ house.”

---

 

 

 

Ding dong.

“Wow, a lot of ding dong sound I’m hearing today.” Your mum smiled and walks quickly over to the door. She peeks through the door hole and saw two guys and a girl.

She opens the door and look at the kids, “Hi, how may I help you?” She asked.

The three of them bow to her and greet her, “Auntie, may I ask if this is Ara house?” Hyuna said.

Your mum nod and unlock the gate, “Yeah, are you her friends?”

They nod again and she let them in. All the three of them went inside the house and explains your problem to her.

 

 

After a few explanations going on, your mum jaws nearly drop off.

“So, Aiden is not Kris’s son but yours?” Your mum pointed to Kai. He nod and looked down the floor.

It feels like her heart has just broken into pieces like ceramic plate.

“I’m sorry, auntie. I’m sorry for being a jerk last two years. But, I am willing to take care of her and Aiden.” Kai apologized.

She shakes her head, “No, Kai. I don’t think I can blame you for this anymore since that kid is already two years old.” She sighed, “So, she have been lying to me just now. She said Kris is at camp and she’s bored being by herself that’s why she came here. But…”

She stands up and looks at your friends, “Can you wait here for awhile?” They nod and she went into your room.

 

 

She takes the spare key and unlocks your room. You were sleeping soundly, hugging Aiden’s small waist.

Your mum slowly sat beside your bed and caressed your hair, “Ara-ya, why didn’t you tell me all your problems? Why do you keep it by yourself? Why do you lie to me, my girl?”

You stir in your sleep.

Her tears drop while looking at her grandson, “Aiden-uh, I don’t know how things will get once you get older.”

---

 

 

Kris was eating his dinner, which tastes obviously tasteless. He put down the plastic fork and looks forward. His eyes are full of tears that he wants to let it fall anytime soon.

He remembers all the things you said to him while he was ‘sleeping’. He knew something like this will happen when his mum asked him to leave you.

Even though you are only fifteen when he met you, he fell in love with you. You are his first.

You’re the first girl that teach him the real feeling of how falling in love is.

You’re the first girl that he marries and hopes it is the last.

You’re the first girl in his life that has a child at fifteen years old.

You’re the first girl and you’re his everything but now…

If he really loves you and doesn’t want you to get hurt, he needs to leave you.

 

 

---

*EHEM* Long chapter isn't it?

Thanks for commenting and make sure to keep commenting ^^

After finishing reading this, do you guys realize something?

Like, do you realize what Kris and Ara are thinking in their own ways?

Both of them thought that their presence make the other one have troubles and they think that leaving is one of the solution.

I don't really know how to explain that but if you do get what I'm trying to say, tell me.

[I need to read more books to make my english better.] Hahah k, bye.

Don't forget to thumbs it up and comment.

AUTHORS LOVE STORY COMMENTSSSSS <333