The first meeting

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 1 - The first meeting.

---

 

 

The class went absolutely silent and focused on each of the own works to finish it so they can quickly go back home, as the worksheet that Mr. Kang gave is the ‘passport’ to leave for home.

Being the fast student, you tried to concentrate to just focus on the two pages of Math worksheet. After five minutes of squeezing your brain juice out, you look at every one of your classmates stressed out face and immediately stands up, not wanting to stay any longer and quickly you walk your way to the teacher’s table, passing up your work.

“Mr. Kang, I have done all the questions.” You pass him the papers.

“That was fast.” He takes the paper out of your hand and scan every of the answers you wrote down, “You may go.”

 “Thanks, Mr. Kang.” You thanked him and walk off the classroom after packing all your belongings.

“Finally, I’m out from this hell! So long, losers!” You smiled and tugged your stripe bag as you ran down the staircase to go to your favorite place in school, the garden.

---

 

 

“Kiki, where are you?” You said to yourself while trying to find Kiki.

“Hey there you are.” You pick up a little friendly short snake and let it play with your hand.

You close your eyes and rest for a while with Kiki still on your hands.

 

Suddenly, a tall figures stands in front of you, blocking the sun rays from you and you slowly open your eyes, in shocked.

It seems like someone stop you from breathing since you were too shock to even take a deep breathe in, scared if the guy in front of you meant anything bad to harm you

“I was trying to be friendly.” He laughed, sitting beside you, taking Kiki from your grip.

“That was not friendly at all.” You looked at him and rolled your eyes. “Who are you?” You asked him, curios about the person you have never met before.

“I’m new here. I’m going to start school tomorrow.” He let out a wide smile and you were stunned by how gorgeous he looks like, seems like he is one of the cartoon that came out from manga and lives.

You snapped back in reality and shook your head to focus, “Oh.”

“Is that all you can say?” He asked, facing you and looking at you oh-so-closely.

“You’re weird.” You stands up and takes Kiki out from his hand

“Hey, I haven’t even introduce myself yet.” The tall guy stands up and follows behind you eventually stopping in front of you, bringing his hand out, “I’m Kris Wu.”

Looking at how giant his hands are, you look up to him as high as your neck can go, “Ara. Lee Ara.” You said and tried to walk away but he still blocks you.

 “Nice to meet you, which class are you from?” He smiled, bending his knee down a bit to match your height.

You gulped and slowly back away from him, “Class 3.” Kris’s jaw went open as if he was shock but he grinned afterwards, “I’m from class 3 too. I hope we can be friends.”

“Yeah, I hope too.” You smiled awkwardly and quickly ran away from the strange gorgeous human being.