Author note

Young daddy, Kris

Hi to my lovely subscribers that have been reading my full of hatred fanfic of Kris and Kai :)

 

First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you who took your precious time to read this story. Young daddy, Kris is my very first fanfic that has more than 100+ subscribers, views and nearly 50 votes and I really appreciate it.

 

The reason why I make this so called Author note is because MAYBE one or two chapters more, Young Daddy, Kris will be coming to an end, as all of you will like. A happy ending, a sad ending, a heartbreaking ending? I can't confirm that but I must make sure that all of my readers won't think that my story is such a waste of time reading.

60+ chapters are a lot and it requires a lot of thinking and ideas. I know my story plot but I'm really thankful that you read it.

 

If you care to listen to my life story right now, if you want, I would love to share more about myself.

 

I'm an eighteen years old girl living in Singapore and still schooling. I don't know about other countries but in Singapore we can choose our course and learn more about that course in school to help us in order to be what we want in the future.

 

When I was a 14 year old girl who knows nothing about stories, I dreamt of being an Interior Designer and I achieved my 'dreams' and studied Interior Design when I was 17 years old till now. I was glad that I got into Interior Designer because this course taught me a lot of things like patience, confidence, teamwork, responsibility, communication and most importantly passion.

You need to have a passion in order to do something you like. I thought I will be an Interior Designer in the future but it turns otherwise. I regret studying Interior Design because I have no passion at all now. And all the passion I have now is writing stories. Writing has been my hobbies since I was in primary school but I just never publish it online till I was 16. One day without writing, I felt like I was missing out something.

 

Now that I have been writing for years, my dream in the future is to be a writer and director of a film, movie or even a drama, and not an Interior Designer anymore! A lot of people doesn't really supports my dream of being a writer but that doesn't pulls my confidence level down because I know I have the talent in writing and I can be one in the future.

 

If you guys remember, that's why I make Ara as a character that studies Interior Design in the first few chapters, no specific reason though. HAHA

 

And ALSO, quite a number of people have been asking me where I got my ideas from my stories from.

Basically first step to write a story is to think out of the box. You need to know what is that something that no one or barely anyone writes about.

Cliché of a story always starts with a kingka and a queenka.

Eg: The queenka has a y attitude and she like the kingka. The kingka has a snobby and arrogant attitude but a lot of girls likes him while a lot of girls too hate the queenka.

Come a new student from overseas and all she does is ignore the kingka but she attracted the kingka attention and slowly they become couple. Queenka knows about their relationship and begin to beat the new girl up. Kingka stands up for his new girlfriend and they live happily ever after.

 

Other than those cliché plots, there’s nothing interesting happening because all of you know what is going to happen next. So, think more out of the box and you will make a great and interesting story.

 

Second, I look around my surroundings and watches everyone moves and behaviors on how they react to stuff and how they communicate. Also, it’s important to learn their facial expression because in writing a story, readers won’t be able to see the character’s facial but to read so we need to give them the exact facial expression by writing them correctly and clearly.

 

Third, I honestly hate reading but I loved watching drama. If any of you guys loves watching drama, I like to recommend some.

 1) 49 days – I like how the plots are and mostly it’s about friendship and betrayal.

2) Rooftop Prince – Painful love story but has an interesting idea which I loves!

3) Princess hours – Hate at first, loves at the end.

4) I miss you – Just amazing, I can’t express into words.

5) Cunning lady – My favorite drama of 2014, waiting for the last ep to be subbed.

 

Also, I watched The Heirs but no offend, I watch the drama only for the first few episodes but stop watching it after that because it’s all mostly about Cha Eun Sang crying and it’s only about love, as what I know. It’s too cheesy and cliché that I couldn’t bring myself to watch it but I admit there’s a lot of eyecandy there!

 

If you’re still reading then thank you for wanting to know about how I write and you’re awesome for being till here.

 

Lastly, stories need dramas. My mother always says that if the stories have no drama, it has no kick and no one would want to watch it. The reason why I put all cheesy stuffs and all sweet honey pie chapters in the first because as I grow older and experience more, life isn’t all about love. As you need to sometimes let go of what you love because you know that sometimes people just don’t belong to us in the first place. If you have fate, maybe or not you will get back with that person. That’s why I write more than 30+ chapters and all that chapters has hurtful and painful stories behind it.

 

I loved you guys’ comment saying that Ara and Kris needs to be together and all of you want a happy ending, who wouldn’t? But if you really starting to hate my story, I’m sad because I take a lot of my time spending on my laptop and thinking about what is the next chapter I should write for my readers to read. Don’t take it to heart since I am just expressing what I’m feeling.

 

And to end this happily, Young Daddy, Kris will have an ending the next one or two chapters and I hope none of you will be disappointed in my story.

 

Thank you for reading what I’ve wrote about some of my life and dreams and also because I feel like I have to give some warning for this story and some of my ideas to help anyone of you who maybe wants some tips on writing from me.

 

I sincerely thank every single one of you that reads my story even though it has been 60+ chapters long. It makes me feels happy that whenever I refresh my page after updating and I have new story comments and new subscribers :”)

 

Please wait for my next chapter that will be up maybe tonight or tomorrow.

 

*bows 90degrees to everyone who reads this until here.*

 

“A dream is never to small.”