It's not the end.

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 42 – It’s not the end.

---

 

The reports are out. Kris was called and he immediately went down the house to meet up with the police.

“We sent some of the dried paints and broken pots to get a test.” The police started. Kris nod and wait for him to continue.

“And we have two suspects.” He looks up to Kris and let out a long breath, “Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.”

Kris jaw dropped, “Are you sure, officer?”

“We did three tests on the different broken pots and the dried paints on the gate. Even though the result may not be clear yet, there are two different fingerprints on the broken pots.” Then he takes out something from his case and gives it to Kris.

“Since your house was splashed by black paint, these were found below, in the drain.” He gives Kris the envelope and Kris opens it.

There are two gloves that have small dropped of black paint on it.

“And, we also did the test inside of the gloves. It matches with the fingerprints that were on the broken pots. Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.” The officer repeated.

“That’s all I can tell you, Mr. Wu. We will search the suspect down and inform you other things on a later date.” He took the gloves from Kris hands and packs it inside the case back.

Kris drags himself to the elevator to go down to floor one. He was speechless.

“Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun.” he talked to himself when he’s inside the lift.

“Mwoyah? Why are the names familiar?” He looked like in dazed.

His phone rang and vibrates, he answered it and it was from you.

“Hi, honey.”

“Oppa…” You sobbed over the phone call.

His ears perked up at your sobbing tone and he quickly asked, “What happened?”

You remained silent for three seconds, “Oppa…”

“Yes, honey? Why are you crying? What happened?” Kris asked you politely then exit the elevator.

“Aiden…” You sobbed.

“Are you Wu Aiden’s mum?”  Someone on your side asked you while you were calling Kris.

You quickly nod and follow the doctor.

Without realizing it, you forget about the phone call with Kris and quickly follow the doctor.

 

Kris hold onto his phone closely to his ear, hearing all your conversation.

 

“How is he, doctor?” You asked.

“Since he is only three years old, his brain and bones are still quite fragile and soft. It may take a few months or maybe weeks for him to wake up. He lost a lot of blood at the accident place and while the surgery are ongoing. I hoped, there’s someone who can donate blood to him since your blood and his blood doesn’t match.”

 

Kris jaw was opened again and he rushed off to the taxi waiting area to go to one main place, Seoul Mum and Kids Hospital.

---

 

 

The doctor left and he closes the door for you. You sat on the chair beside Aiden’s bed and hold his little hand.

“Aiden-uh, don’t scare mum please.” You kissed his hands while concentrating your eyes on his face. Aiden keep breathing really slow and hard and that worries you even more.

 

 

Two hours ago…

 

 

School ended for you. Since your parents will be out for some errands, Kris has to go meet the police officer and you have to go to school, you put Aiden in the childcare center for the meantime.

With the speed of lightning, you left the class and quickly went to pick Aiden up from the center with your uniform on.

 

Reaching the center, you have to cross over the road to get to the center. Aiden, who is waiting for someone to pick him up, stays outside with his usual friend, Hyun Woo and saw you then he jumped in joy.

You saw Aiden from afar and wave at him. It was a busy traffic somehow that day.

 

When you want to cross over the road, a loud screech and sound of a kid’s crying were heard. Your heart beats crazily quickly and you ran over the other road. There’s a kid lying down on the road with blood flowing profusely. The cars that bang over the kid quickly make a U-turn and left the venue. A lot of resident gathered around the kid and helped him to the side of the road. A man quickly dials the police number and many were panicking.

Your heart feels something. You rushed to the people who gathered around the kid and pushed yourself through to see who the kid is.

Wu Aiden.

Your son.

He’s bleeding and unconscious.

You freaked out and put your hand over your mouth and gasped. You kneel down and take his head, putting the bleeding head on your lap.

“Aiden-uh.” You shake him and put your hand behind his head that causes the bleeding. Aiden’s arms were weak and they immediately fall and he fainted at the spot.

You were also bleeding on your knees since you dragged yourself down the rough road to pick Aiden but you didn’t care about the pain.

You don’t care about your own knees but your son, he’s everything to you. You swiped his hair to the side and nudge him to wake up.

“Agasshi, stand up.” A nice lady helped you to stand up and brings you to the walkway. A nice young man also helped you to carry Aiden to the walkway.

A sound of ambulance and police were heard. The staffs quickly go over to the gathering people and saw you and Aiden on the floor.

The female staff quickly helped you up and put Aiden on the ambulance’s cot and pushed him in quickly into the van. Another female staff asked you “Are you related to the victim?”

You wipe your tears and nod, “I’m his mum.”

The staff nod and helped you quickly in the van to go with Aiden.

 

 

Aiden’s breathing was unstable. His heart rate keeps going up and down. You keep on holding to his hands and tightly squeeze it, hoping that a miracle will happen and Aiden will wake up.

The door was swung open and you turn to look who it is.

Kris was panting and he puts his palms on his knees, trying to catch a breath.

“Oppa.” You stuttered and ran to him.

He stands up straight back. He puts his hands on your shoulder and squeezes it, “What happened?”

You told him the full story and he holds your hands together and wipe your tears, “He will wake up, trust me honey.”

You nod, “But oppa, Aiden has lost a lot of blood and he needs some blood to keep him alive.” You told Kris.

“Aiden’s blood type is A, right?” Kris looked at you.

“But I’m not A and I can’t give him the blood that he needs.” You sobbed again.

Kris looked down, “I’m not either.”

You looked at him, “Then who?”

Kris thought for awhile.

Since Kai is Aiden’s real dad, maybe he has the same blood type as Aiden.’

Kris takes his phone out from his pocket and dials a number.

“Who are you calling?” You asked.

He puts the phone over to his ear and wait for the person to answer.

“Kai-uh.” He said.

Your ears perked up and your eyes widened.

“I need your help.” He said while looking at you with his sharp eyes.

---

 

 

“So, you’re blood type is ‘A’?” The doctor asked Kai.

Kai quickly ran down to the hospital and bring his health documents. Kai’s blood type is ‘A’ and if he is healthy, he of course can donate some of his blood to his real son.

---

 

 

 

Kris and you wait for Kai test in Aiden’s ward. Little Aiden is not waking up and his heart rate is unstable still.

It took more than half an hour to on Kai’s blood to test if he can donate it to Aiden.

You prayed hard that Kai can be a help this time round.

 

The doctor enters the room with Kai beside him, “Good news, Mr. and Mrs. Wu.” The doctor smiled.

“Kai is able to donate some blood to your son since he is over all healthy and the blood type are the same. Please wait for another one to two hours more to see if the kid can wake up after transferring the blood. Kai-sshi, please follow me.”

The doctor left first followed by Kai.

“Kai.” Kris called him.

‘Thank you.’ Kris mouths the word ‘thank you’ and earns a smile from Kai.

---

 

 

Two hours later, Kai is resting in Aiden’s ward with his glucose drink. You and Kris were still in the ward waiting to see if Aiden can wakes up after the blood transferred.

Nothing.

Nothing seems to be happening. His heart rate drops at one time and it nearly freaks you out. You stayed strong and held his hands tightly, trying to give him some of your strength.

“Aiden-uh, quick and wake up.” You caressed his bandaged head.

Few weeks ago, your husband is in the hospital after the accident.

Now, your son turns to lie on the bed after the car accident.

Who’s next? You?

“Honey, do you want to have a change of clothes?” Kris asked you, putting his hands on your shoulder.

You shook your head and sighed, “Oppa, go home and rest. You can come back tomorrow.”

“Aniya, I’m not going.” Kris shook his head too, then changing his eyes direction to Kai who is sitting restlessly.

“Kai.” Kris called him.

Kai turn his head, “Huh?”

Kris stands up and walks over to him, “I’ll help you home. I also have something to ask the boys.”

Kris said goodbye to you and promised that he will be back soon after he brings Kai back home.

---

 

 

‘Park Chanyeol.’ ‘Byun Baekhyun.’ Kris mumbled mentally while he’s inside the cab with Kai.

You know how much I hate betrayal.’ Kris clenched his fist and can’t wait to know what exactly happened to the two of them.

---

 

 

It was twelve at night.

Your eyes are still wide awake, monitoring on Aiden.

Thankfully, his heart rate is now stable after the blood transfer happened hours ago but the doctor said, not to expect him waking up sooner because the impact were so hard that Aiden fainted on the spot.

You tilt your head to the side and stare at your son.

“You definitely have Kai’s genes, don’t you?” You his cheeks and jaw.

Thinking about Kai, hurts you a lot. But this time round, you decide to let you hurt feelings towards Kai slip away since he help to give some blood to your son, which is his son’s too.

Slowly, your eyes are closing and apparently you fall asleep at Aiden’s side, on his bed.

 

 

 

‘Omma, appa, hyung.’

The sound of kids laughing and giggling appeared in your dreams.

 In your dream, you saw two blurry kids running around the playground and when they come to you, they said, “Omma, appa, hyung.”

 

---

 

Hey there *waves*

 

Would you like to have another story to add to your story list? Hehe.

Because I hope you will read my upcoming fanfic which has Bangtan Boys and Kai as the main characters.

It's about gangs and bullying.

 

Subcribe, comment and if you super like Young Daddy, Kris, Vote it up!

Thanks to everyone who has vote and subscribed to this story, also those who commented.

Appreciate it :D

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572148/