He's our son

Young daddy, Kris

Time flies fast when you are having fun. You are now in the new college taking up Interior design as your course.

The year 2011 was a bittersweet year for you. 2012 is the year you graduated from high school. Now 2013 will be the year when you will step into college life and experience new things in life.

Aiden is now two years old. He can talk in baby language, laugh like a happy boy, cry when his hungry and gets angry when someone he doesn’t know hugs him.

But when he turns angry, you can see his face looks totally like Kris.

“Omma, omma.” Aiden wakes you up by shaking you side by side.

“Appa!” He rolled to Kris and he wake him up too.

“Omma, appa wake up!”Aiden jumped on the bed.

“What little one?” Kris catched him and lie on the bed together.

Aiden just talked in his own baby language.

You wake up but still, you’re half-asleep.

“Omma!” Aiden jumped behind you.

You smiled and hugged him tight.

“Kris, wake up! You don’t want to be late for the first week of school.” You remind him.

He takes engineering as his course while you take interior design as your course. Unfortunately, both of you were enrolled to different college.

But still, Kris will take his time to bring you to school and even he will try to fetch you back home.

Since it’s college now, both of you decided to finally wear your wedding ring and just ignore what other people said. You’re married, it’s your life not other people’s one.

You get changed and bath Aiden to bring him to the nearest childcare until you reach back home.

You are seventeen years old who has many errands to do. You’re a full-time, daughter, student, wife and mother.

When you and Kris bring Aiden to the childcare, the mums will just look at the school attire and give you glares, like ‘what is thing students doing here?’

People don’t know what happen thus they will confirm judge your situation.

Since you are already two years married, your parent's decided to sponsor on buying you own house for you to be independent. Thank god, nothing happened. Yet.

Reached at the childcare centre, you let Aiden down on the floor and you kneeled down.

“Omma and appa will go to school just like you and study hard. So, promise me you will study hard and not create any troubles?” You hand out your pinky.

He smiled lively and jumped, “Ne, omma. Appa too!” He takes Kris pinky and intertwined with his.

“Good boy, now go. Bye bye.” Kris kissed his cheeks and Aiden went off, skipping.

“It’s time for us to go now too!” Kris sighed.

“Excuse me!” A lady called.

Both of you turned behind.

“Are you both Aiden’s guardian?” The teacher asked.

You looked at Kris, not knowing what answer to give.

“Umm, he’s our son.” Kris bravely answered.

The lady looks at the uniform and gives a weird look.

 

“He seems quiet and it seems like no one wants to play with him. He is always alone.” She said about Aiden's behavior at the childcare.

Your heart dropped knowing about little Aiden situation.

You understand that feeling actually because you always get treated like that.

“Is there any problems?” She asked.

“Maybe they are too young to even take care of a child. Look they are even schooling.” A busybody middle-aged lady interrupted.

Kris heard that and was boiling but he controlled it.

 

“I suggest you two should just adopt him to the orphanage and continue on studying.” The middle-aged lady interrupted again and Kris step up.

But you ignored and hold his hands, “Let’s go, Kris.”

---

 

 

In class, you’re not able to concentrate and your mind always wonders off to Aiden’s. You’re worried about your two year old son.

“Since today is only the first week of school, I am going to introduce some of your interesting classmates and myself.” Your class advisor announced.

“First, in this class, one of your classmates is already married and has a son. “ Your advisor looked at you.

‘Oh god this teacher.’ You faced different direction from your advisor, ignoring him.

“And about me, I am called Mr. Jung. This year I am 24 years old. Yes ladies and gentleman, I am still young.” He smirked.

“Okay, let’s start with our first lesson.” He smiled.

“Wow Ara, who do you think the one who is already married?” Your new friend, Jihyun, asked.

You kept quiet but shake your head.

“I don’t know.” You shrugged your shoulder.

“Is it you? You have a ring on your ring finger!” She nearly shouted.

“This…?” You look at your ring then you fake a laugh.

“My boyfriend bought it for me.” You ‘explained’.

“Aww, I wonder who is the one that is married at this young age.” She wondered.

‘Shut up Jihyun, shut up.’ You became mentally mad and cursed her.

---

 

Lunch came and you walked to the canteen with your new groups of friends.

“I can’t believe we have a classmate who is already a parent to a son.” Hyuna began the conversation.

“I don’t think it’s one of your girls, right?” Gayoon asked.

You sighed and just shake your head.

“But you’re wearing a ring, Ara.” Jiyoon takes your hand.

“That’s from her boyfriend. Aww, how I wish I had that kind of boyfriend.” Jihyun dreamed.

You just smiled, not wanting to say anything.

---

 

The whole day, your mind is only concentrated to one thing, Aiden’s problem.

You were worried if your son gets bullied at a young age. That’s bad, just bad for you to imagine.

You keep playing with your hand phone, couldn't concentrate in class.

Finally class ended and you quickly walk off. You called Kris but he didn’t answer.

Just by yourself, you rushed back home then went back to the childcare to take Aiden back home.

One by one, kids leaved the childcare centre and you look for Aiden. He is there sitting at the corner playing with his power ranger figurine you bought him when he e year older.

“Aiden!” You shouted at him and he look at your direction.

“Omma!” He jumped and skipped to you, hugging you tight.

“So, how was your day at school?” You tried asking him.

He just nod, still smiling.

As a mom, you can feel his feelings and know he isn’t feeling like what he said to you.

You just keep quiet because he is just a little two year old boy.

You stands up and hold his hand.

“What do you want to eat today?” You asked him.

“Can we go outside and eat, omma?” He tugged your right hand.

“Of course we can, let’s wait for appa, alright?” You said with a lovely tone.

He nodded and smiled happily.

“Omma.” He stopped his step.

He hands out his hand, signaling you that he wants you to carry him.

“You cutie pie.” You pinched his nose and carry him all the way back home.

‘I wish you could talk your problems with me though.’ You sighed and continue your journey back home.

 

---

Hey guys~ If you noticed, I skipped alot of part just to get to the main parts.

I hope it doesn't confuse you though.

Feel free to comment me your thoughts and tell me what you think about this fan fic ^^

More updates coming up <3 Thanksguys, I love you ^^