How about some family time?

Young daddy, Kris

“Kris, it’s either you marry the girl I choose or you divorce your wife!”

That phrase kept hunting Kris on and on. He wants to sleep but his eyes don’t seem to close. He turns to face you while you were sleeping. Your sleeping face is so calm and peaceful that when he touches your cheeks, you didn’t even feel it.

One by one, his finger made way to your chubby cheeks, nose and lastly, he curled your long black hair behind your ears. In his eyes, you are the most flawless and beautiful lady in the world. He decides to marry you even though he knows that the child you were having was not his.

He marries you because he wants to be responsible about it even though it was not his doing.

Now that his grandma is better, she asked him to either stay with you and marry another girl or divorce you so that he will not marry that girl.

Kris wants to be with you until death does you both apart but then if he doesn’t divorce you, he will have two wives. That is what he doesn’t want. He wants to be with you, only you. He doesn’t want another girl to disturbed the blissful marriage you have with him.

Your husband couldn’t take it anymore but to shed his manly tears. He pulled you into his embrace with his one hand and hugs you tight that he doesn’t want to let go.

Being a heavy sleeper you were, you continue to sleep without knowing what problem your husband is facing.

---

 

It was then six in the morning, Kris is still unable to sleep. So he decided to bring Aiden out for a walk since he is already awake.

Kris went to Aiden’s room and Aiden is sitting down with his basketball soft toys in his hand.

“Aww~ My baby boy is up!” Kris let out a father smile and walks over to Aiden. He carries Aiden and swipe Aiden’s hair to the side, so that he can see his eyes. The moment he looks closely into Aiden’s face, he sighed.

“Day by day, you do look like your dad.” He sighed and continues his way to the bathroom to bathe Aiden, your son.

After a few minutes, Kris managed to bath Aiden calmly without any noise Aiden always makes.

Kris puts on baby powder on Aiden’s body, wear him the diaper, choose outfits for Aiden and lastly style up Aiden hair.

Kris always like Aiden hair to be part by the side because that way, Aiden looks cuter and good looking even though he is two years old.

 

“Let’s go quietly and talk a quick morning stroll without waking up mummy, okay?” Kris put Aiden down and holds his hand tightly, not allowing Aiden to run away from him.

Aiden nod his head and jump to exit the house.

“Appa.” Aiden pulled Kris’s hands slightly. “Wae?” Kris looked at Aiden.

“Cars~~” Aiden point happily to the busy road. “Yes, its cars.” Kris replied.

“Appa, cars~” He points to a motorcycle but say it’s a car.

“That’s not a car, that’s a motorcycle. Say it, motor.” Kris teacher Aiden word by word.

“Motor…” Aiden followed. “Cycle.” Kris continued. “Chaicle~~” Aiden followed with his baby ‘accent’.

“Haha good boy.” Kris holds Aiden up in his hands and bring him to the nearest playground.

Aiden was so excited about playing the playground that he quickly ran to the playground and play the slide.

Kris takes a seat near Aiden and thinks a long thought.

He still couldn’t get over what his grandmother and mother says. He doesn’t know how to decide. It .

---

 

“You’re early for your first day of work, Kai. I’m impressed.” Kai’s employer was proud of his new staff.

Kai has been accepted to be working in a café. He will be working as the cleaner for the café. He didn’t really mind what role he is taking as long as he has the money and enrolled to your school and get close to you.

It was the first time that Kai is thinking maturely. He knows that you have been suffering all this while because of him and now that Kris wants him to work hard for you, he is willing to do anything for you to forgive his sins.

Kai starts with wiping the table chairs with wet towel so that the customer will like to come again due to the cleanliness café.

His employer sees him from the office and eyed on him from the start. Kai definitely has made a good impression of himself.

Knowing that Kai can work, after his finishes wiping, the employer wants him to deliver breakfast to the customer. Kris was the first customer of the day.

Kai grabbed the bag of food and exit the café. He finds the nearest playground and search for someone who is in the park.

 

From a far, Kai know that Kris is there. Kai can see how depressed his friend is.

“What a coincidence.” Kai mumbled to himself.

“Breakfast delivery?” Kai approached Kris from behind.

Kris turned behind and nod not knowing that the delivery man was Kai.

“Hyung.” Kai called him. Kris looked at Kai and was shock, “You’re working?”

“Yeah.” Kai replied. “Can we chat for a while?” Kris asked. Kai nodded and sat down in front of him.

Kris looked at Kai and tries to call Aiden. “Aiden!” Kris signaled Aiden to come to him. Aiden run cutely to his daddy and sat on his lap.

Kris gave Aiden the bread with sausage in it. Aiden gladly accepted it but before he munches on it, he takes a look at Kai.

Kai was embarrassed and he noticed that how alike Aiden look to him. Kris noticed Kai’s reaction so, he start the conversation.

“How’s life going for you?” He asked Kai who was scared to face him. Kai just nod, biting his lower lips.

“Are you scared to face me or are you scared to face this boy?” Kris asked Kai.

“Hyung.” That was the only word Kai is able to say. “It is good to know that you are starting to work. You’ve changed a lot Kai. I hope I am not stressing a lot on you.” Kris said.

“Hyung, you’re not the one who stressed me out.” Kai said, “I am the one who stresses you out.” He continued.

‘If only you know how stress I am now.’ Kris says in his heart.

“Don’t worry about me, Kai. Take care of yourself and prove to Ara that you can too be responsible in taking care of Aiden.” Kris advised. Kai nodded and stands up.

“Before that, would you want to hold your son? He looks exactly like you.” Kris let Aiden stands up on the table.

Kai softened at Aiden’s baby face and he touched his first son ever. Aiden looked at Kai and smiled, “Annyeong~”

Kris smiled at Aiden’s cute behavior but that cute behavior causes a cold guy, Kai, to have tears in his eyes.

Kris knows that Kai wanted to cry so he let Aiden sit back down, “Go and work hard. I’ll see you when I go back there, alright. Take care, bro.” Kris gave Kai a brotherly hug and Kai nodded.

 

After Kai disappeared from Kris sight, Kris attention went back to Aiden.

“Do you know who that guy is just now?” Kris asked Aiden. Of course, Aiden shook his head.

“If you ever happen to see him again around here wherever you are whether you’re together with mummy, I want you to approach him and say hi, is it okay?” Kris asked. Aiden nod and continue munching his bread.

“Name, don’t know.” Aiden began to talk. Kris is so happy that after two years, Aiden is finally learning to talk.

“His name is Kai. So, call him Kai hyung.” Kris replied, his son’s hair.

“Kaiii hyungg.” Aiden playfully dragged Kai’s name.

---

 

It was eight and your alarm rang.

“, class has already started and I’m still in bed!” You went into panic mode. You turn to your left to find Kris but he was not around.

Usually at this time, Aiden should have already waked up. You walk over to Aiden’s room but he was not there at too.

“Am I dreaming?” You slapped your cheeks.

“No, you’re not. Why are you slapping yourself?” A voice says from behind. It was Kris.

“KRIS YOU SCARE ME!” You shouted feeling shock.

“Relax, I went to the park to take Aiden for a morning walk.” Kris smiled, walking over to you.

“Look at you, missing me even for an hour.” Kris teased. “Not funny, oppa. Are you not schooling today?” You looked up to Kris.

Kris looks at his watch, “I have classes today but since you’re here, I’m here and Aiden’s here, how about we just skip school and spent a nice family day?” Kris asked you, pulling you closer to him.

You smiled, agreeing to his decision, “True, I agree on that too.” You smiled and hug his tough body.

Both of you walk out Aiden’s bedroom and went to living room where Aiden is watching cartoons.

“How about some family time today? Only the three of us the whole day?” Kris say, hugging your shoulders with his left hand.

“I’m in!” You cheered.

---

 

“I’ve prepared your ticket. For the first month, I just want you to keep an eye on him. Do not do anything. If he still doesn’t do what I asked him to do, you can start your job.”

---

 

 

 

SUSPENSE OR NOT? keke

Happy reading, lovelies <3

some love for you, my lovely readers