To dream or to betray?

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 23 – To dream or to betray?

 

---

 

“What? I don’t want to do that!” He shouted.

“Chanyeol-sshi, you have to do this or else you won’t get what you want. If you don’t want to do this, then end your dreams about having that dream that you want.” The sender stands up.

“Wait…” Chanyeol stops the sender from walking away.

“I’ll do it.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m sorry, hyung.” He sighed.

 

Park Chanyeol was dreaming, thinking what he was supposed to do.

To pursue his dreams or to betray Kris?

Of course he would never do the second one but now that he has agreed to that sender, he HAS to betray his own friend.

“Damn it!” He stomped his feet on the ground, being angry at himself.

Chanyeol’s dream was to pursue a music diploma in Seoul Music University. That school has been his one and only dream and now that he has the chance to enroll in it, he has to betray Kris.

His mind was splitting into half thinking which one he has to do.

“But Aiden is not Kris’s son.” He sighed, thinking about little innocent Aiden.

“But if I do that, Kris hyung will be mad at me.” He sighed again, this time ruffling his own hair messily.

“Damn it, Yumi!” He throws the stone on the wave’s beach and stands up, walking away from the stresses

The sender who met with Baekhyun and Chanyeol few weeks ago was none other than Kris’s grandma sent over, Han Yumi.

---

 

“How are you today? Was it fun?” Kris went to pick Aiden up from the childcare centre.

“Yes, it was fun appa. I got this!” Aiden came running to Kris’s arms and jumped into his hug, showing his dad a bag of crayons.

“Wow, why did you get this?” Kris asked, looking at the bags of crayons.

“Because I draw.” Aiden answered cutely, smiling widely at his dad.

“What did you draw?” Kris asked, adjusting the way he carries Aiden.

“Omma, appa and Aiden!” Aiden now knows how to pronounce his name.

“That drawing is going to be awesome, huh? Let’s go back home and show me and omma the drawing, alright?” Kris asked, walking towards the road to home.

“Yeah!” Aiden nod his head and lean to Kris’s broad shoulder, hugging his dad neck.

“Appa, Aiden want ice-cream.” He whispered to Kris.

“Ice-cream? Omma didn’t allow you to get ice-cream though. You will get sick.” Kris replied softly.

Aiden kept quiet and pouted.

Kris knows Aiden is sulking so he said, “I’ll get you yogurt for a trade for ice-cream. Is that cool, bro?”

Aiden turned his pout to a wide smile and nod his head, “Yeay!”

Kris smiled fatherly and went to the nearest convenience store to get Aiden some yogurt.

---

 

The lesson will end at a few more minutes now. You were slowly packing your bag, getting ready to go back home. It was a long day at school without having much time to go for lunch break.

You have to finish up the assignments given while you’re absent and the worksheets that has to be given up by today.

Mr. Jung dismissed the class but stopped you, “No, Ara. I want you to stay.”

The whole class looked at you and slowly they went out leaving you alone.

‘Aish, I hate you Jung Daehyun.’ You cursed mentally.

Sighing, you sat down back looking at him.

“Give me three reasons why you didn’t come to school these three days.” He walked over to you with his files and bag.

“I was sick.” You lied.

“Medical certificate?” He asked for your MC.

“I didn’t go to the doctor. I thought I’ve told you yesterday?” You asked him.

“Still I hope to get some letters by next Monday if not, I am going to mark you absent without a valid reason.” Mr. Jung warned.

“Yeah.” You said and stand up, “Can I go back now?”

“Sure, need a lift from me?” He asked.

“No thanks.” You pick up your bag and quickly exit the classroom, “He’s scary.” You mumbled to yourself.

Waiting for you at the corner was Hyuna. She wants to walk back with you as her house is quite near to yours.

“What does he wants again?” Hyuna said when she saw you walking by.

“I don’t know. He’s weird, Hyuna.” You scrunched your nose and eyebrow.

“He even asks me if I need a lift from him.” You continued.

“What?” Hyuna was shocked.

“He’s weird, I’m scared of him.” You confessed.

“Seems like he is somewhat interested in you. He kept asking me about you being and how you are when you absent.” Hyuna told you.

“Eww that grosses me out.” You react to her.

“I don’t know. He is always like that. Don’t get close to him though. He’s scary.” Hyuna warned.

“Never will I.” You said and continue walking back home to your loved ones.

---

 

“Appa, appa look!” Aiden ran to the tree with yogurt and spoon on his hands and shouted at Kris to come look at things.

“Appa, look!” He point to a snail.

“That’s a snail.” Kris said, bending down to Aiden’s height.

“He’s small.” Aiden said, still admiring the slow snail.

“Not as small as insects, Aiden.” Kris explained.

“You want to go home now?” Kris asked after running here and there trying to catch up with two year old curious Aiden,

“Appa, look!” There he goes again.

“Appa, what is this?” He point to a butterfly.

“Eww, don’t get close. I hate butterflies!” Kris ran away from the butterfly.

“Don’t touch it, it will bite you.” Kris lied to Aiden as he doesn’t want to get close to that butterfly.

“Come on. I miss your mum already. Let’s go home.” Kris carries Aiden and continue walking back home.

Being the obedient son Aiden is, he feed himself the yogurt while Kris carries him.

With his school uniform, Kris earns glare from aunties and uncles and older residents there but he ignored it since he is proud to be a dad, young daddy.

---

 

 

Reaching their house, Kris unlocked the door and put Aiden down, letting Aiden himself taking out the shoe.

Your bag was thrown to the sofa as you hurried to the toilet for some ‘emergencies’.

Kris smiled when he saw your socks, school shoes, books and bag were thrown everywhere in the living room. He locked the main door and picks the things up, organizing it nicely in its place.

After he went to the room to change into his home clothes, you exit the toilet.

“Oppa, you scared me!” Kris stands in the toilet door, trying to shock and scare you.

“Sorry babe. I’m urgent.” Kris went into the toilet and you exit.

You smiled and tied up your hair, “Where’s Aiden?” You asked.

“His changing his clothes.” Kris replied.

When you want to walk out, Kris shout for you, “LEE ARA!”

“What? I’m not deaf Kris!” You shouted back.

“Sorry, honey. Go to my bag and help me take the worksheets about mechanical. I have to memorize the three worksheets and do the test on Monday.” Kris asked.

“Alright.” You went over to his school bag and open it up, trying to search the worksheets.

“There are still dragons drawing.” You smiled at his cute drawings, remembering about the days where you aren’t able to go to school because you were pregnant with Aiden.

When you take the worksheets out, a note fall down.

 

You’re the one…

You’re the only one for me…

The way you smile, it makes me happy.

The day we met still lingers down my memories,

 Never will I forget those moments.

When we vowed to each other, I knew you were truly the one…

I knew I have to take care of you and our love…

Whenever you hold my hand, it feels warm and safe knowing that you’re by my side…

Holding your hand makes all my fears go away…

Let me love you with all my heart and promise that I wouldn’t go away…

Can I be your shoulder for you to lean on?

Can I be the one who will hear your complains?

Can I be the one who wipes your tears?

Can I be the one who will put our marriage ring on your finger?

Can I be the one who will love you forever while can you be the one who accepts me?

I love you, Lee Ara <3

 

You read it and a tear flow down from your right eye.

“Kris.” You smiled and put it in back in his bag, walking to the toilet to give his worksheets.

You knock on the door and he opens it.

“What are you even doing?” Kris seems like he was doing nothing.

“Nothing, I was just admiring my handsome face.” Kris winked.

“Here you go, I’m going to get Aiden.” You passed him the worksheets.

“I love you, Kris.” You kiss him before walking out and he was shocked at the sudden kiss but of course, he was happy with it.

---

 

CHAPTER 23 TICKED!

Thanks for the comments, subscribes and votes, my lovely readers <3

I appreciate it a lot <3

Keep commenting and vote the story if you like :D

Wait for the next update ^^

 Love ya !

~ [sidenote] school tomorrow and I’m not happy -.-“

BYE!~ *waves*