For all eternity.

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 40 – For all eternity.

---

 

“Good morning, little one.” Kris softly touched Aiden’s cheeks when Aiden starts to stir around in his sleep.

Kris looked over to Aiden’s right and found you were missing. Kris sat up and left the bed, wanting to find you.

It was seven in the morning and it is time for you to get ready for school, even though you have no interest in it but at least you should have a certificate for your two years of college study.

 

You ate breakfast that your mum made for the family with your parents. Your eyes were looking quite red and swollen due to the crying that happened the night before. All the way, you kept your mouth shut while eating.

Your parents just looked at each other, knowing that you wouldn’t want to talk right now. Drinking the last bit of hot milk, you stands up and bring the plate to the sink.

“Omma, can I don’t bring Aiden to the childcare today since you will be home?” You asked her, while you were scrubbing the plate.

Your mum nod, “Yeah, sure. Just take your time to go to school alright?”

“Ne.” You smiled and wipe your hands at the side of your school skirt and went to your bedroom to get ready.

 

Kris was already awake. You unlocked your bedroom door and found the light was on. Little Aiden was still in his dreamland while Kris has already waken up.

“Good morning, honey.” Kris smiled. You gave him a weak smile, “Good morning.”

Noticing how weak you look that morning, he stands up from your bed and walk to you. Since he is way much taller than you are, he has the advantage to back hug you tightly whenever he wants.

“Honey, I'll take you to school alright?" Kris asked while putting his right arms over your shoulder and his cheeks beside your head.

“I want to go alone.” You said and comb down your wet hair.

Kris pouted and looked at you in the mirror, “I want to comb your hair.” He takes your comb and combs it for you. You let him be as you didn’t want to start your day with tears again.

The combing of hair was quiet and you felt comfortable with it since you don’t know what and how to talk with Kris anymore. You heart and mouth seems like it has been sewed up and not allowing you to talk anymore. You have been quiet for the past two weeks.

Kris finished combing your hair and put the comb down, “Can I walk you to school, please?” Kris brings his face to the side of your face and pouted out his lips, asking you again the second time.

You eventually gives in and nod your head slowly and get your bag.

Kris slightly jump and put his hands on your shoulder, “Babe, wait. What time do you have to go to class?”

You look at your watch and it shows 7.15a.m, “8.30a.m”

“Great, you still have much time. Wait for me, I want to take a shower first.” Kris seems excited and went to grab your towel, yeah, your bath towel which you don’t mind since you’re ‘related’ now.

You put down your bag down beside your bed and wake Aiden up, “Aiden-uh, do you want to wake up now or do you want to sleep in?”

Aiden rubbed his eyes with his forearm and yawned. He immediately saw you and sit up straight while closing his eyes and went to put his hands around your neck.

“Haha, you don’t want to sleep in huh?” You giggled and kissed his cheeks. You left your bedroom with Aiden in your arms and sit in the living room to wait for Kris to get ready too.

---

 

 

 

“Do you want to go and play?” Kris holds Aiden’s little hands while walking back home after walking you to school. Aiden shook his head and looked up, “Appa.” Then, he reaches his hands out to signal Kris to carry him instead of him walking.

Kris carries him and walk towards the route back to your house.

His hands are still injured from the accident but he didn’t stop himself to carry his son.

“Want to go home now then?” Kris faces Aiden who is leaning on Kris’s shoulder and he nods his head.

Kris nods his head and carries Aiden all the way back to your house even though his hands is hurting.

---

 

 

 

“Omma, I want food. Feed me please.”

The whole class knows about your personal life and they keep teasing and mentally abusing you about you being a mum already.

Gayoon told the whole class and all of them have been giving you their disgusted glares since then.

“Omma, have you make my milk already?” The group of boys who are sitting in front of you turned around and laughs at you.

You continue to ignore them and read your notes.

“Omma, I’m bored. Can I tear your notes?” One of the boys, Kikwang, grabs your note from your hand and quickly tore it off.

The whole class saw what he did and they laugh along.

You blew a raspberry and just try to maintain your anger.

“Omma, can’t you talk? Why are you ignoring me?” He knocked and bang on your table.

 

 

“Why are you guys so chaotic?” Mr. Jung enters the class and eyeballs the class.

The boys in front of you quickly turn their chair back forward and face the whiteboard. Instead of looking forward, you look to your side and face the view outside the window. Mr. Jung saw the boys turning immediately away from you, so he walks his steps towards to where you are sitting.

He picks up the tore notes, “Why is it torn?”

You ignored him and continue to face outside the window.

He knows that your behavior has changed recently so he didn’t want to stress you more, “Who did this?”

“Her son.” Kikwang sarcastically answered and the whole class laughs.

You bit your lips and your heart beats faster than usual.

“Class, it is not nice to treat your own classmate like that. Do you even checked with her that if this is truth or false?” Mr. Jung asked.

“We don’t need to ask, we have already know. Just look at her face, a teenager that has a kid look exactly like her.” Kikwang stands up and argue back.

“So, do you know her actual problem is?” Mr. Jung asked Kikwang, who acts like a big gangster.

“Hmm, her actual problem is that she has no education so that’s why she’s still studying because no work place would want to employ a seventeen year old mum.” Kikwang laughed.

Mr. Jung look at your emotionless face and faces Kikwang back, “See me after class, Lee KiKwang. Ara, please move your table to the other side of the class.”

You shook your head not wanting to change your place. You don’t want to be labeled weak to your classmates.

“See, teacher? Omma wants to take care of me and wants to sit behind me.” KiKwang haven’t stopped yet.

Mr. Jung ignored him and takes a last glance at your face before starting his lesson.

Well, surprisingly, you didn’t have the urge to cry. Its either your tears have gone dry or you are already ready for this to happen.

---

 

 

 

Chanyeol was pacing up and down, hoping that none of his friends saw him at the place he is at. He was waiting for Yumi as she wanted to ‘urgently’ meet up with him.

Chanyeol gritted his teeth as he waits for the lady.

He feels bad. He betrayed Kris just because he could achieve his dream of being a musician, a guitarist to be exact.

Yumi, on the other hand, rushed to the place they agreed on meeting and ran with her killer high heels.

“Park Chanyeol!” Yumi whispered from afar till Chanyeol could hear his name being called.

He saw Yumi and ran to the back alley.

“What and why do you want to meet me? Make it fast.” Chanyeol was so nervous that he breaks our cold sweats.

Yumi chuckled, “Why are you sweating on this cold day?” She then takes out an envelope out from her handbag and gives it to Chanyeol.

“I’ll give you the other half when I have the money. Remember our contract, Park Chanyeol. If you dare tell anyone about you helping me, I will stop all your school activities and no more money will be given to you. Always remember that your name in the school list is controlled by me.” She passed the amount of money in the envelope and quickly left the back alley.

‘Phew, luckily no one knew about this if not my dream will just be a dream.’ Chanyeol felt relieved inside and left the alley too after she did.

---

 

 

Xiumin, Lay and Chen followed Chanyeol out a few minutes after he went out since they thought Chanyeol has been behaving strangely weird nowadays. They noticed that Chanyeol has been keeping to himself and he is all nervous all of the sudden when asked about how to help Kris with his problems.

“Ya, that girl look familiar.” Lay nudged Xiumin and Chen both on their shoulder while they look at Chanyeol action from afar.

“Wait.” Chen said, “She’s Kris’s ex-girlfriend, Han Yumi. Remember?” Chen asked, turning his face at the two of them.

“What is she doing here? Why does she meet up with Chanyeol?” Xiumin turned to ask.

“Wait, do you guys remember that Kris said that his mum has the DNA letter about him and Aiden when his mum thought Aiden is Kris son?” Lay remembers all the details.

The other two nods and Chen gasped, “Don’t tell me Chanyeol is the one who took the DNA of Kris and Aiden then sent it to Kris’s mum?”

“But… what’s Chanyeol relationship with Kris’s ex-girlfriend?” Xiumin was lost. Chen shrugged his shoulder and the three of them continue to spy on Chanyeol’s action.

---

 

 

 

Kikwang, Gayoon and you were asked to stay back right after Mr. Jung released the class but the moment he turned behind and erase the whiteboard, you quickly ran out of the classroom without anyone noticing since they’re minding their own business.

With the speed of lightning, you ran down the staircase and eventually, you’re out from the school in the split of seconds.

 

‘Phew, I don’t want any dramas happening.’ You wiped your forehead and head out the school but someone blocked your way.

 

 

“Ya!” She stands in front of you and push your shoulder hard that you tripped off a rock.

Your jaw was hanging due to her rude behavior but then, you recognize her face.

“Why? Haven’t seen a pretty girl before?” She leaned forward you and rolled her eyes.

“I just want to say this without wasting time coming down just to see your face.” She said, “You’re rude for throwing the freaking pillow to my mother-in-law’s face.”

She’s Han Yumi.

You chuckled and glare at her, “Rude? Which one is ruder, mother-in-law trying to break the wife and husband apart just because of the son does not have the husband’s blood and genes or throwing pillow at the ‘trying-to-break-wife-and-husband-apart’ mother-in-law?”

She cracks her knuckles and leaned more forward, “Don’t try to act tough, school girl. Now I see why you’re pregnant at such a young age.” She giggled sarcastically.

“Oh yeah? Then what do you want me to do? Beg you on my knees so that you won’t spread the news of me getting pregnant at the young age?” You rolled your eyes and walk off but she stopped you by grabbing your shoulder.

“Listen girl, no matter how much Kris wants to be with you, I will take him away from you and be him mine back.” She pushed you backwards.

“Go and get him, I said. Just remember that, if he ever gets married to you, you’re his second wife and never will you be the first.” You let her burn with your spicy words and then walk off away quickly to avoid any ‘cats’ fighting.

It’s time.

It’s time for you to finally stand up for your right.

---

 

 

“HAHAHA APPA WRONG!” You can hear Aiden’s cheerful laugh even from outside your house door.

Kris and Aiden were sitting in the living room with Kris’s playing his guitar. He went back to yours and his house to get his guitar and start making the tunes of the song that he made for you few months back.

You unlocked the door and saw the two of them sitting on the floor and happily spending the time with each other.

Kris heard your key and he turned back to see you. He quickly hides away the paper for the lyric under his leg and then acting normal.

You put down your school bag and take off your school shoes and socks, and then you went to sit on the sofa to join the two of them.

“Aiden-uh, I can hear your laughter from outside, do you know that?” You smiled at Aiden who is looking up to you with his puppy eyes.

“Omma omma.” He stands up and wiggles his way to you. You carry his and put him on your lap, “Why?”

He remained silent but then he turns around and hugs you by putting both his hands around your neck.

You giggled at his cute actions and stands up, totally ignoring Kris who is looking at you.

“Do you want to sleep?” You caressed his back while walking to your bedroom.

“Ani, I want to eat.” He said and smiled over your shoulders as you can feel his jaw moving.

“What do you want to eat then?” You asked, turning back to the kitchen. Kris also stands up and follow you.

“Omma and appa.” Aiden answered.

You laughed, “You want to eat omma and appa?” But he nods, obviously he didn’t quite understand the question.

“Aww baby boy, you mean you want to eat with omma and appa?” Kris went behind you and asked Aiden who smiled and giggled all the way.

Kris asked you to give Aiden to him, “Honey, go and change your clothes after that we can make dinner, alright? Your parents are out since they know I will be staying at home.” He carries Aiden and put Aiden on top of the kitchen stool.

You nod and left the kitchen.

“Honey.” He called you.

You turns behind and faces him.

“I love you.” Kris said and went to the wet kitchen area with a smile.

---

 

 

 

“ASSA! What do you think omma will like Aiden-uh?” Kris tapped his chin with his index finger, asking Aiden for ideas.

Aiden point up a finger, “Chicken!”

Kris laughed and ruffled Aiden’s hair, “Haha, chicken?” Then, he nod and smiled.

“Yeah, since we have leftover chicken fillet, we can eat it for dinner don’t we Aiden?” Kris takes out the frozen chicken fillet out from the freezer.

“CHICKEN!” Aiden shouted cheerfully and jumped on the stool with the feeling of excitement.

---

 

 

You heard Aiden’s shouting and that makes you smile but for awhile.

Now, even Yumi knows where you school at and she even dares to show up in front of your school.

You take out your purse and pull out your wedding photo with Kris two going to three years ago.

 

 

“I, Kris Wu Yi Fan, take you, Lee Ara, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.”

 

Kris took the initiative to write his wedding vow behind your wedding photo the night when both of you got married, just to remind you that he will be there for you, stay with you, for all eternity.

 

 

---

 

Thank you for all the nice comments I have been receiving, really appreciate it.

I will try to share my ideas for this story since y7alien wants me too.

Thank you for asking me to share my ideas, it makes my day smile, y7alien. HEHE

Also, big thanks to all the other commenters, you guys are the best! *thumbs up*

I accept any comments as long as it doesn't hurt me. Hehe