The beginning.

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 63 – The beginning.

---

 

“See you tomorrow, Aiden! Don’t forget to do the homework Miss. Kang gave!” Aiden’s previous kindergarten friend, Hyunwoo, reminds Aiden and waves his friend goodbye. Aiden smiled and tugged on his back bag and left the school gate.

Kris was waiting in his car, looking out for Aiden carefully. Even though Aiden is all grown up now, Kris still can recognize his son that he has been taking care of since Aiden was a newborn.

 

Quickly with the step of lightning, Kris step out of his car and stopped in front of Aiden, “Hi Wu Aiden.”

Aiden stopped walking and slowly look up to the tall man in front of him, “Do I know you, ahjusshi?”

Kris smiled and bend his knee to Aiden’s eye-level, “You’re Wu Aiden, am I right?” Aiden respond to him with a nod and his wide eyes.

“I’m Wu Yifan, Kris.” Kris brings out his hand, wanting Aiden to shake it but Aiden stays still.

“Wu Yifan, Kris?” Aiden repeated what he heard.

“Oh? Ahjusshi is not a Korean person?” Aiden asked. Kris shook his head and wait for what Aiden will say next.

“My surname is Wu. My dad is chinese.” Aiden grinned and brings his bag forward, ping it.

“My…” Aiden paused and brings out a book. Kris was shocked that Aiden still keeps safely the book with him even though it has been years. Aiden flips to the page and shows it to Kris, “My dad wrote this for me when I was young.” He gives Kris the book without knowing anything.

“Ahjusshi and appa has the same name.” Aiden sighed and sat down on one near bench located.

“But appa haven’t come back until now.”

Kris’s eyes turned concerned but he kept listening to what his innocent son has to say about him.

“Appa said appa will come back when I get married, but it will be going to take a long time. I am only 9.” Aiden sighed and pouted, “I miss my daddy.”

Kris puts his hands on Aiden’s back as he couldn't continue to watch his son's being sad and caressed it, “Aiden-uh.”

Aiden was shocked and gasped, quickly standing up and faces Kris but he kept silent with his eyes widened.

“Appa-ya. I’m your dad.” Kris confessed while holding Aiden’s grown hand.

“Appa?” Aiden said again with a question tone at the end. He grab back the book from Kris hand and look at the name, “Wu Yifan, Kris.”

Kris nod and opens him arm to let Aiden hug him. Aiden’s lips were pouted outwards and he wanted to cry, “APPA!”

The little boy hugged Kris as tightly as he could, not wanting to let him go away anymore, “AIDEN KNOWS APPA WILL COME BACK!” Aiden screamed in excitement and hugs Kris more.

---

 

 

 

“Omma, appa came back.” Aiden enters the café with Kris beside him, holding his hands tightly.

“Ah omma…” Aiden brings Kris to the seat Aiden always sits at and go to you who obviously were shock due to the again sudden meeting.

“Omma, I said appa is here.” Aiden drags your hand and you follow your son until both of you reach where Kris is sitting.

Kris looks at you with a wide smile on his face and wanted to stand up but you stop him, “What would you like to drink?” You treated him like a customer.

Kris puts his lips together and ordered, “Vanilla latte.”

You nod slightly at him, treating him as normal as you could and quickly make the coffee for him.

After that, you give him the latte and sits in front of him, while Aiden sits beside him.

Kris started the conversation first as he has a lot to say to you, “Grandmother passed away a year ago.”

Your response to him were putting your head down and ignoring every word he said.

“Omma, appa is telling a story.” Aiden interrupted and it makes you concentrate back.

“Continue.” You tell Kris to continue as you face him.

 

But before you allow him to tell you the reason, you said, “You came back for? What’s your reason that you suddenly again come back without any notice?”

Kris takes your intertwined hands and holds it tightly, “To live together with you and Aiden back.”

Hearing him saying that, you slowly pulls your hand out from his grip and blew a raspberry, “You left me because of your grandmother wish and now you want to come back to me and be with me because it is also your same grandmother wish.” You paused and avoid his eyes, “Do you live for your grandmother? You come and go easily in and out of my life and here you are still thinking I can accept you?”

“Kris, grow up. Love isn’t everything. I can live happily without you, just look at how healthily grown Aiden is. Isn’t there plenty of girls waiting in line to be yours? Or is it just that you feel guilty for divorcing me and leaving me alone with him?” You points to Aiden.

“You only care about yourself, Kris.” You let out a unbelievable sigh.

“Ara, it’s not that I want to leave you. I was forced to.” Kris said and Aiden holds his hands, scared that both of his parent’s will start a fight. Kris holds Aiden’s hand tightly, assuring the kid that both of you won’t fight.

You look at Aiden who has his teary eyes glued to Kris. You stand up and bring your hand forward to Kris, “$4.50 for the latte. If you want to talk to me about personal stuff, don’t do it here, this is not the place.” And you left, leaving Aiden alone with Kris.

---

 

 

 “Kai-uh.” Kris called Kai while the others were playing with Aiden as he wanted to talk with Kai.

“Hyung, why?” Kai look at him with his straight face.

Kris put his hand on Kai’s shoulder and squeezes it, “Thank you for being there for me looking after Ara and Aiden while I’m gone. I know I come and go easily and I know none of you likes it but I had my own reason. I’m sorry if I trouble you the most, Kai. I’m only thinking about myself.”

Kai pitied Kris and shook his head, “I’m the one who started it so it must be me who takes care of them.” He smiled but sighed afterwards, “It may take time to win her heart back but you will, hyung. I trust her to you and Aiden has been a good boy ever since. It’s crazy seeing how alike he looks like me right now.”

“You know that even if Aiden wants me as his dad, you can always be his second dad.” Kris smiled, giving his friend’s the support.

Before Kris wants to left the room, Kai grabbed his hand, “Since all of us are here, do you want to tell Aiden the truth? We can call Ara too.” Kris thought for a while but then agreed to it.

 

 

 

You arrived to the apartment after Kai called and since Kai forced you to come, you came.

“Omma, come here. Hyung says hyung wants to talk with all of us.” Aiden pulls you in and he sits in between you and Kris.

“I was the one who call this so called meeting.” Kai started and look at you with his full of concern look, “Since Aiden understands everything now, I think it’s better for us to tell him the truth now rather than confusing him in the future. Kris hyung too can confess everything here.”

You knitted your eyebrow together and look at Kris who is looking nervous.

“Aiden-uh.” He started.

“Wait.” You interrupted, “Are you really going to tell him what happened?” Your eyes turned anxious and nervous on how Aiden will react when he knows Kris isn’t his real dad.

“Omma.” Aiden turns his head and takes your hand into his, “I know everything already. I remember when you said Kris appa isn’t my real appa but Kai hyung is.”

You gasped, everyone gasped in shock.

“Every single thing you did, I remember. I don’t know if you’re supposed to remember everything when you’re young, but I do. I know Kai hyung is my real appa but I loved Kris appa more.” Aiden turns to Kris and sits on his lap, “Appa has always been there with me, teaching me how to run and how to eat. Because of appa,” Aiden turns and face Kris, putting both his hands on Kris’s cheeks, “I sang and played the guitar. Because of appa, I met eleven hyung and have you as my omma.”

Everyone went silent and were focusing on Aiden’s speech, “I waited and waited for appa to come back home but he didn’t. But he did come back just now and I don’t want appa to go anywhere anymore.” Aiden stands up and goes to Kai, sitting on his laps.

“Hyung, I love you the same as I love omma but I love appa more.” Aiden said while putting both of his hands on Kai’s cheeks. Kai nodded and hugs his son while shedding drops of tears, so as you.

“I believed appa will come back and he did. And I don’t want appa to go anywhere else. I have feelings too. I want to have a real dad that will be with me until I grow up just like the other kids.”

Then he changes place and go to you next, “Omma, can’t we just keep appa? I want appa with me.” Aiden pouted his lips outward.

You tear up and Aiden wipes your tears, “Don’t cry.” Then he sat on your lap.

“I’m sad.” Aiden suddenly cried out loud after letting out what he felt as if he is an adult.

Kris grabbed Aiden from you and hugged him tight, “I will not leave anymore, baby boy. I will stay here by your side from now on. Don’t cry.” Kris kissed Aiden on the cheeks and wipes his tears.

“Oh?” Aiden rubbed his tears with his arms and points at Kris, “Appa copied what I said to omma.” Then he giggled.

The sound of a laughing child is always the happiest moment and you know that from young, Aiden has always been the good and matured son of yours.

 

 

After all that emotional speeches, Kris wanted to bring you out somewhere, alone just the two of you.

“Will you come with me somewhere?” Kris holds your hand.

You noticed Kai was there and he nod at you, signaling you that you should go with Kris. You agreed and put on a jacket to avoid being cold outdoors.

 

 

Kris opened the car door for you and ask you to get in first. You stepped into the car and stay still, not knowing what to do next. Kris then enters and wanted to start the car but didn’t because you still don’t have your seatbelt on.

He leaned on to you and as if time paused, he stays in front of you longer than he should be.

“Why?” You break the awkward air and Kris gets back his mind, “Seatbelt.” He pulls the seatbelt over to you and put it on for you.

“Let’s start anew, Ara.” Kris takes the chance and holds your hand, then starts the engine going.

 

 

First stop he brings you to a garden near your high school where you first met him.

“It’s a pity since we can’t get into the school but here will do.” Kris asked you to sit down on a bench as he takes out something from his bag, bringing both of his hands closed together to you.

“Guess what is it?” Kris said, looking closely into your eyes.

“Don’t tell me it’s a baby snake.” You smiled slightly.

“Oh, you’re smart.” He slowly open up his closed hands with a small snake in his hand. You chuckled and take the snake from his hand, “Kiki?”

“Kiki sounds like Kris doesn’t it?” Kris said the same thing he said nine years again when both of you first met.

“You still remember.” You said as you admire the small snake.

Then, Kris brings out another thing that shocked you, four school notes.

“Nah take this.” You gives Kris back the snake and snatch the notes away from his hand, “You still keep this stupid notes?”

Kris grinned in embarrassment and nod, “I keep it not because I want to study again but there’s something meaningful to this four papers.”

Hearing him say that, you remembered something and you flip through the first paper that shows a doodle of a dragon.

“Garoo, Yuma, YingYing and JingJing.” Kris said.

Your eyes turned blurry with tears as you remembered how sweet Kris was to you and now he is doing it again.

“Oh? Don’t cry, if not I let this snake bite you.” He brings the snake close to you and you quickly wipe your eyes, “Who cried? Please this is not even touching.” You rolled your eyes, teasing him.

“I’m going to let this snake go.” He said as he put the snake on the ground, “Bye Kiki junior.”

 

 

You look at the snake that hisses through the grass and turns back to Kris, “What’s the purpose of you doing all this?”

“Honey, please don’t be mad at me. I’m really hurt knowing that you can’t accept me anymore. I left four years ago because I have to do my responsibility as a son and a grandson. It’s not that I am having fun in Canada, it was a torture for me knowing that I couldn’t come back to Korea and be with you. I’m scared living every day, scared that I won’t have the chance to see you anymore.”

“When grandma passed away a year ago, she ask me for a favour.”

 

 

A year ago…

 

“Kris.” His grandmother called softly for his grandson. Kris stands up from the sofa and went to the side of his grandmother’s bed, “Grandma, I’m here.”

“Kris, when I pass away later I want you to go to my wardrobe and take the brown envelope out and read it. Tell Ara that I’m sorry and ask her to forgive me so I can move on from here.” The grandmother breathed in as if she was in the state of a fish that needs to breathe in the water.

“I did all of this because of your own good, grandson.” His grandmother grips Kris’s hand tightly and continues to talk, “I give you and Ara my blessing again if you were to get married with her in the future. Ara is the only one that can control you.”

 

 

“Inside of the envelope were the money that she gave to you but I gave her back. She said that that two million dollar can help us when we get married.”

“After she said about you can control me, she’s gone. She passes away.” Kris said and let out a deep sighed, “Life is unfair. I always thought my family didn’t give me blessing to be with you but after grandma passes away, everyone said to me that I receive their blessing to get married back with you.”

Kris turns his body and takes your hand, “Its hard living without you, honey. Please don’t just leave me hanging like that. I missed you so much, it makes me difficult to live happily there.”

“You don’t know how worried I was when I remind myself how you’re doing here alone with Aiden. How heartbroken I was when I saw you with Kai. Every day I pray to god that I want both of us to be together back again like we were. You’re right saying that plenty of ladies are queuing up to be mine but do you realized that I am the one who queues up wanting to be yours. This is the day I’m waiting for, sweetheart.”

 

Suddenly, the park went dark and sparkles were everywhere. It seems like it was planned. You look around and saw the others Kris’s friends with sparkles and little Aiden too. Without missing out the special event, Hyuna too were invited and all thirteen of them surround both you and Kris.

The park lights up again and you find that Kris were kneeling down before you. You step back a bit in shock and closed your mouth with your hands, “What are you doing?”

“Lee Ara, will you be Wu Aiden’s mum and be my wife for the second time again?” Kris opened up a ring box and two of your previous wedding rings is in it.

“This.” You look at your purple diamond ring and how much you miss it, “I thought you threw it away.”  You shed a tear.

“How could I?” He takes out a ring and wanting to put on your ring finger but you step back.

“I…”

Kris stands up and look at you with his nervous eyes, “Don’t you want to be with me anymore? Do you really want to torture me again? Don’t you believe me that I say I will take care of you for all my life? Don’t you,” “Oppa.” You stopped him from talking.

“Listen to what I have to say, will you?” You take the ring from his hands and stares at the ring.

“It’s hard for me to let you go few years back. The day when we divorced is the worst day ever, even worst then I found out I was pregnant when I was 15. I thought I could move on without missing you but I could not. I hold it in and tried to be strong but I could not.” You stopped and puts both of palm on his cheeks, “I, Lee Ara, wants to be your wife for the second time and be Wu Aiden’s mum again.”

You put your hand in front of him and look up, “I want to marry you again.”

The thirteen of them hears your respond and all of them cheers, while some sobbed and some cried in happiness.

‘I wish you happiness, Ara.’ Kai smiled as he puts his hands around his son’s shoulder.

 

Kris quickly put the ring back on your finger and slowly brings you close to him.

“I will not say goodbye to you anymore, princess.” Kris said as he lowers his head to kiss you.

---

 

 

A year later…

 

“ARE YOU DONE PACKING? OH MY GOD!” You shouted in anger and went out the living room only finding Kris and Aiden playing video games.

“OPPA! I TOLD YOU TO PACK YOU AND AIDEN’S LUGGAGE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” You shouted again in frustration.

“Aiden-uh, don’t you think your mum is over the top nowadays? I wonder if that is what father of twin has to go through when his wife is pregnant.” Kris grinned widely and walk slowly to you.

“Oh my sweetheart, we will be leaving tomorrow, why are you so angry?” Kris pouted out his lips as if he’s acting cute and he kneels down before you, touching your 6 months pregnant belly.

 

“Evia.” He calls out the baby girl’s name, “Jayden-uh.” Then he calls out the baby boy’s name.

“Both of you better don’t take after your mum ego. When she’s angry, she’s like a monster. Rawr.” Kris said as he continues feel your belly.

“I’m a real monster if you really don’t pack your luggage. NOW!” You screamed and Kris pouted again.

 



“Aiden.” Kris called his first son.

“Let’s go and pack our bags before your mum become a real monster.”

---

 

 

THE END~

 CHAPTER 63 MARKS THE END OF YOUNG DADDY, KRIS *sobs*

Finally huh? I hope none of you are dissapointed with the ending :")

Please don't forget to check out my other stories and gives them much love as well like you have given Young daddy, Kris.

Please don't unsubscribe even though it has ended, okay?

Thank you for being all the way here till the end. :)