Thanks Kris

Young daddy, Kris

The month December came fast and finally your result will be released.

“Aiden-uh, omma is going to school to take my result.” You carry Aiden and he giggled.

You brushed his hair to the side and look at his two month old eyes.

“You got big eyes.” You smiled and kiss his cheek.

“Ara, let’s go. We don’t want to be late.” Kris checked his neat hair and take Aiden from you.

“Wish omma and appa luck, baby boy.” He kissed Aiden’s cheek and put him down back.

“Kaja!~” He take your hand and leave the house.

 

---

 

 

“I am proud to announce that all of you managed to pass the end of year exam and proceed to the next level of education.” The principal announced and the whole crowd of students plus parents went wild.

You were really happy and words don’t seem to leave your mouth to describe your feelings of happiness.

“Yey congrats, Ara!” Bora hugged you tight, congratulating you.

“Yeah you too! Now let me go, I can’t breathe!” You pulled away from her hug.

“Do you want to go and celebrate?” She asked.

“I’m scared I can’t. I have something important to attend to, sorry. Maybe next time.” You quickly take your result slip and exit the school hall.

---

 

 

“Omma!” You called your mum who is sitting at the bench near your school, with Aiden.

You run to your mum and quickly carry Aiden in your hand.

“Omma, I passed.” You jumped happily with Aiden in your right hand.

“Congrats baby girl!” She hugged you.

“Your hard work has paid off!”

“But I can’t celebrate with you today. I have meeting with my client.” She brushed your flying off hair.

“It’s okay, omma. As long as you don’t bring Aiden with you.” You smiled and kissed his cheek again.

He just looks at you, smiling.

“That’s great then. I’m going off first.” She tapped your shoulder and walk off.

“Let’s wait for daddy and we can go now.” You sat down, waiting for Kris.

---

 

 

“Guys, I heard that Kris result released today. Do you want to go and visit him? It’s been a long time since we have seen him.” Xiumin suggested.

The other just agreed except for Sehun and Luhan who is not with them at that moment.

They went to Kris’s school straight away, waiting for Kris to come.

You’re still there waiting for Kris outside the bench with Aiden when you saw a big group of boys crowding outside the school gate.

“Oh my god, its Kris friends.” You stand up, trying to hide from them.

 

Finally after minutes of waiting, Kris appears in front of the gate and was shocked by his group of friends.

“Yo Kris, what’s up?!” Xiumin did his handshake with Kris and Kris are still in shocked.

“How you’re doing?” Xiumin asked.

“Fine, but I can’t hang out with you guys today though.” Kris scratched his neck.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked.

“I have plans with Ara.” Kris answered.

“You’re still with her? Man, if I was you I would have leave her and just let her raise the baby up.” Xiumin said.

“If you were me, but now, I am me.” Kris rolled his eyes and then he spotted you.

“There she is.” Kris smiled and walk to you.

“Come to daddy.” Kris carried Aiden, taking him away from you.

“How’s your result, baby?” He asked you.

“I passed by five marks.” You smiled then your smile turns into a frown when the guys approached behind you and Kris.

“Wow, look at him. So cute!” Chanyeol wdid a cute pose in front of Aiden and he laughed.

One by one carried Aiden and magically he doesn’t even cry.

“Such a good boy.” Chen pinched Aiden’s cheek and Aiden laughed again.

“Nah, carry him.” Chen gave Aiden to Kai but Kai rejected and went away.

Aiden began to cry.

“Wow, seems like Kai has a bad aura around him.” Chen gave back Aiden to you.

You look at Kai and he just looked down to the ground, ignoring his friends.

“Should we go out for dinner, Kris?"Chen asked.

---

 

“One more plate of beef to go and we’re ready to eat!” Suho said happily as he finally get to eat something real and not depending on crackers every now and then.

The beef came and all of you start to dig in. But you didn’t, you were busy feeding Aiden with milk and didn’t even realized they have start to eat.

Kris noticed your actions and quickly wraps samgyupsal for you and feed you.

You looked at Kris and return him a smile.

“Wow Kris, I didn’t know you were this sweet. I thought you said you never like couples who act sweet all the time.” Baekhyun asked while munching his beef.

“I'm shocked too.” Kris laughed and continues on eating.

You just kept quiet, not wanting to say anything because just seeing their faces, you’re all scared and bad memories seems to come back.

---

 

Reached back home, you just stay in bed after showering.

“You look like in a bad mood today.” Kris enters the room and asked you.

“I’m scared of your friends actually.” You admit.

“Don’t remember about that thing again, alright? I’m now your husband and that’s all matters right?” He said.

You tears up and just smile.

“Let’s just go to sleep and we can go shopping with little Aiden tomorrow.” Kris hugged you and you hugged him back.

“Thanks, Kris.”

“You’re welcome, baby girl.”