Kris Birthday

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 2 - Kris’s Birthday

---

 

It has already been two weeks since Kris started schooling in Seoul Arts and whever you goes, he always stucks with you, not wanting to make any friends. But even though he sticks throughout your side, his popularity boomed among the girls and every day he reached school, he will received different kinds of letters stuck on his locker door without fail.

"Seems like they think they have the chance to capture your heart with letters." You laughed at the delusional girl who drool over him like he is somewhat an idol. Maybe if you didn't know him, you would also be one of the girls but reality and Kris is an idiot in real life.

“Seems like someone is jealous about me getting letters everyday.” He teased you and shut the locker door close.

"Idiot!" You slapped the side of his forehead and quickly ran to the classmate to avoid being late.

---

 

 

“Class finishes another thirty more minutes, why are some of you still packing your bags?” Mr. Kang said while eyeing his students that are packing away, except for you who is closing your eyes shut.

“And you Ara, what are you doing? Are you sleeping?” Mr. Kang shouted, when he notice your eyes were shut.

Shocked hearing your name being called, you sit up straight and shook your head, “No, I didn’t.” Mr. Kang rolled his eyes and continues teaching.

“Stupid, old man. Who cares about algebra..” You whispered and pout, rubbing your eyes to wake them up

“He might hear you if you say that again.” Kris whispered at you. Kris lean closer to you and put his lips near your ears, "Do you know what day is today?"

You look at your phone and answered, “November 6th?”

“Yes it is. It is a special day for me, you know.” Kris winked at you.

“What?” You kept quiet. “Oh my god, is today your birthday?” You shouted softly.

He just nod, smiling widely.

“You didn’t tell me earlier.” You pushed him at his side and he giggled.

“If you’re free, I want to invite you to my birthday party tonight. It’s just me and my friends.” He said.

“You have friends in Korea?” You widened your eyes.

“Umm yes, I do. Are you looking down on me?” He furrowed his eyebrow and you laughed at his face.

“I'm not, idiot!" You punched his shoulder, "Where is the party?"

“Please Ara, you’re my first friend I have ever make in this school. If you come, I will love you forever, promise.” Kris teased as he battled his eyelash at you.

“Tsk, if your admirers knows how you really act instead of acting like a cold guy, I bet they will leave you because of your stupid little actions.” You nod, agreeing with what you yourself said.

"That's mean." Kris pushed you softly and pouted.

And then the sound of the bell rings.

 

School ends, finally. Oh the satisfaction and relieve when students hears the sound of the last bell ringing for the day.

 

“Class, don’t forget on doing your six pages of homework I gave earlier and submit it tomorrow. See you tomorrow.” He greeted the students and went off first.

“Finally, we’re free!" He strecthed his long arms back and teasingly knocking you at the back your of head with his arms.

"Are you not going to tell me where is your freaking birthday party is going to be held?” You remind him your questions as you quickly pack your bag to go home.

"I'll text you." Kris winked then grinned widely like a little child.

"Don't be too y." He warned.

---

 

 

“Omma, can I go to my friend’s party tonight?”

The first thing you reached home you did was asking your mum whether she allows you to go to Kris’s party.

“If I allow you, what time will you promise me to come back home?” She eyed you.

“By ten at night?” You showed her your puppy eyes.

“You better take care of yourself at the party and behave. I don’t want any troubles when you come back home.” She advised and left for the kitchen.

“Assa! I better finish up the homework first.” You said and ran up to your room.

 

It was then seven in the evening.

You had your shower and prepare yourself to get out early.

Your outfit is just simple plain white shirt and a tight skinny navy blue jeans and sneakers since Kris warned you not to wear any eye-catching dresses.

“Bye omma. I’ll be back as soon as I can!” You waved to your mum and dash out of the house.

It takes your thirty minutes to finally go to the place Kris gave you.

“Is this guy living by himself or with his parent’s? Why is his neighborhood is so quiet?” You looked around and something catches your eyes.

“Haha finally, this is where the address is.” You went up to level three and rang the bell to his door.

He opened up and the house is full with guys scent.

“You’re late.” He opened his door and welcomes you.

“I didn’t know ten minutes were late for you.” You answered and went in.

You were amazed by how his house looks like.

Shades of blue on every single wall and ceiling, shades of black of every furniture’s and he too wore black jean, white polo shirt, the same as you

“Wow I didn’t know you guys plan out your outfit too.” A guy interrupted both of you.

You and Kris look at each other and laughed. “I didn’t know you will wear white shirt, little girl.” He put his hands on your head and laughed.

“Alright, let me introduce you with the guys.” He called all the eleven guys in the house and stands in front of you.

“This is Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Sehun and Luhan.” Kris pointed to each of them and introduces their names.

“And this little girl here is Ara. She’s my new friend.” Kris proudly introduces you.

You smiled, not knowing what to do.

 

“Now let’s go and party.” Xiumin munches on his bread and walk to the place he sits previously.

“This is how you celebrate your birthday? Where’s your parents?” You asked him.

“They’re at home in Canada. I just depend on these guys when I’m in Korea.” Kris said while giving you a can of cola.

“I hope you don’t mind because of inviting you to my party.” Kris said.

“It’s okay. I don't care.” You waved at him, assuring that you're fine.

 

The thirteen of you gathered around and make a toast for Kris 18th birthday. Chanyeol passes you a bottle of soju, “But…” You wanted to reject but it seems like you can’t.

“May we wish you a Happy 18th Birthday and lots and lots of wishes will come true!” They did a cheer and drank up the bottled of soju.

You were standing there not knowing what to do, so you awkwardly back out.

“No one just backs out when people are cheering for their friends. At least drink some cola or something if you don’t drink.” Kai whispered, grabbing your arms.

You change your soju to cola as Kai passes you a can of cola but Xiumin interrupted, “You’re boring, come on. Having a small sip don’t hurt you?” Xiumin said, giving you back the soju bottle.

Since you're a curious teenager, you put back down the cola can and accepted Xiumin's offer to drink up for the first time.

 

Without you knowing, the thirteen of you were drunk and apparently slept on the floor, forgetting about midnight that is going to come in a few more minute time.

---

 

The sun shine brightly on your face, meaning that morning has already come.

Thinking that you are on your bed, you rolled on your right to ‘stop’ your alarm, which you do every day.

But in this case, your ‘alarm’ was not there and it feels empty, no pillow no blankets. Nothing.

You sat up and your head turned around like you were on a roller coaster.

“Where am I?” You questioned yourself and look at the surrounding.

“Oh !” You cursed and barged out the room.

It was already nine in the morning and you’re not at home.

Trouble awaits you when you come back home.

You look at the luxious living room that has been turned upside down and twelve guys lying beside each other, after getting drunk last night.

“Oh my god…” You look at yourself and yes, you’re in mess.

“This is not happening, isn’t it?” You stood there blankly.

“Kris, Kris wake up.” You walk to Kris and shook him.

“Kris.” You shook him again.

“What?” He said while rubbing his eyes.

“I didn’t go back home and I’m scared if I got scolded.” You tell him.

He pulled you into his arms and say, “Then don’t.”

“I’m not even kidding! Help me out, Kris.” You became worried and gradually wants to cry.

“Alright, wait up. I’ll clean myself first.” He sits up, yawning.

“Oh my god, I didn’t remember you were this messed up last night.” He said and stand up.

Here comes trouble~~~

 

---

 

Hello there *waves*

Thanks for subscribing and commenting to this story. I hope it will continue :)

I've changed my description from Luhan to Aiden[fictional] because having Luhan as Kris's son is pure AWKWARD.

But... Luhan will still be the character here :)

So, here you go and please wait for the trouble to come ^.<