Don't lie

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 21 – Don’t lie

---

 

She hates the thing that she is forced to do. She doesn’t want to do what she was asked too but she knows that she can do nothing about it. The girl sighed, facing up the clear clouds. Her mind was blocked because of a lot of things.

She s her sling bag and takes out her Samsung Galaxy S4 and search through her pictures that were saved. She scrolls to the right and admire every photo of her ex. She misses him.

Sighing deeply, she lie down on her back on the nice, comfortable grass, “Yi Fan, will you hate me?”

The photo she was looking at is Kris’s photos. That girl named Han Yumi. She was once Kris girlfriend when Kris was in Canada until he turned fifteen. Kris’s family really loves Yumi as her standard matches the family one.  Yumi was the daughter of the successful business man and she is pretty too.

Among many guys who want her, she chose Kris because she thought Kris is different but her point of view changes when Kris suddenly moved to Korea when he turned fifteen without telling her even though she was his girlfriend.

Now that she finds out Kris was married to a teenage girl, which is you, she was heartbroken and really hate on you even though she never saw you before.

But looking at the other bright side, Kris’s grandma called her up and wanted to meet with her for some ‘meetings’.

 

 

Weeks before Kris went back to Canada…

 Yumi was busy revising her notes about accounting when her phone vibrates to an unknown number. She takes out her left earpiece and put the phone on her ear, “Yeah?”

“Hi, you’re Yumi aren’t you?” A male caller said.

Yumi bite her lips, wondering who he is, “Yes I am. Who are you?”

“Well, I’m here to ask you that after your last lesson today, a white Mercedes car will stop in front of the school gate to pick you up. Make sure to take that car because it will concern about Wu Yi Fan, Kris.” Then, he hangs up.

“Oh my god, Yi Fan.” She was shocked hearing about Kris after a few years.

Class end quick that day and quickly, Yumi rushed down to the main gate to see the white car.

She gets in the car and the driver drove off to a mansion which seems familiar to her.

After settling down and eating some snacks Kris’s mum prepared, Yumi was finally ready to listen about the news about Kris.

“So, what happen to Yi Fan?” She leaned in towards grandma.

Grandma was sighing deeply trying not to be mad, “Kris is now a husband to a teenage girl.”

Yumi’s jaw is widely opened and if she didn’t close it, maybe bugs will fly in, “WHAT?”

Kris’s mum nodded her head, “Yeah, he got married two years ago when his wife got pregnant when she’s only 15. Now, that we called you back, we want you to get Kris back in your hands because grandma doesn’t really like how his wife is.” She continued, “No one wants a daughter-in-law who gets pregnant at the age of 15.”

“But if you don’t like it, why does Kris still get married?” Yumi was curious.

“Because that time when they get married, I was in coma for two years after falling down the toilet and I didn’t even know what happens. Now that I’ve know and I’m all healthy now, I don’t want that girl to be my granddaughter-in-law.” Grandma explained while coughing a bit.

Yumi face turned pale after that, “Then what do you want me to do? Break them up and take Yi Fan back?”

Grandma smiled, showing how proud she is, “Yeah. You’re suitable for him, Yumi. I’ve always wanted to see you and Kris vowing and put on each other rings on your wedding day. That’s all I ever wish for before I passed on.”

“But…” Yumi feels guilty to break both you and Kris up even though she still loves him.

“No but, Yumi. I’ll give you the plane ticket to Seoul and go track Kris. Make sure after two months, I got to see him divorcing that little girl.” Grandma insists, standing up with her cane.

“But… what if Yi Fan doesn’t remember me and hate on me?”

 

 

But now after she arrived in Seoul, she thinks over and over again about Grandma’s plan on breaking you and Kris up seems legit. If she loses Kris few years ago, she is going to make you lose Kris and have Kris all by herself.

“Young girl, who didn’t even finish her school and get pregnant, watch out if I ever find you anywhere, you’ll get it from me by taking Yi Fan’s heart away from me.” She whispered to herself and stands up, walking back to her rented apartment.

---

 

Day after day, Kris didn’t go to school as he doesn’t feel like although he was the one who keep asking you to go to school and not miss it while you have the chance to school. While you were in school, he took the chance to search for other childcare centre for little Aiden.

He got Aiden dressed up and leaves the house by noon. Kris did a research about the childcare centre around his house area so it wouldn’t be such a hassle to go such a far distance to fetch and Aiden to and fro. Luckily, the childcare accepted Aiden and he can start to put Aiden tomorrow.

 Since he doesn’t know what to do anymore, he brings Aiden to your school and waited for you outside until your lesson ends. Kris sat on a bench while Aiden ran around playing with the playground sand.

After twenty minutes waiting, finally he can see your figure and ran to you with Aiden holding his hands.

“Hey little girl!” He jumped in front of you. You jumped back and hit his chest, “That’s not nice.”

“Sorry babe, want to go out for dinner today? I’m bored at home?” He hugged your shoulder with his right arms, asking you.

“Sure, your treat.” You smiled, looking back at him. “No problem. Let’s take cab since there are freaking lots of students waiting for bus.” Kris said, carrying Aiden up in his left arms.

Of course, many people eyed you like you did something wrong to their life. But you ignored it as what Kris always reminds you.

---

 

The usual four of your friends, minus Hyuna who went back earlier, walked out the school gate and spotted you with Kris and a little boy.

“Hey, isn’t that Ara with her boyfriend?” Jihyun stopped and point her finger to your back view.

All of them gasped especially looking at how fatherly Kris is carrying that little boy.

“Don’t tell me that Ara is the one who had already get married and has a son?!” Gayoon screamed.

“Remember the first day of school where Mr. Jung said?” Gayoon asked and the others nod.

“I THINK ITS ARA! Oh my goodness!” Gayoon gasped again walking closer to you, Kris and Aiden.

---

 

 

After having rice and lots and lots of dishes, Kris brings you and Aiden to his favorite place, the beach.

He let go of Aiden and let him play with the nature, the sand and the water while screaming at the top of his lungs.

“Babe, I got good news for you.” Kris said, holding your little hands in his warm, safe big hands.

“What is it?” You said, swinging the hands to and fro.

“I got Aiden a childcare centre and he can start going there from tomorrow onwards. So after school, one of us can pick him up.” Kris said.

You gasped, hearing the news, “Really oppa? Aww, thank you. I didn’t even ask you to.” You leaned your head to his chest while walking behind Aiden who is throwing sands.

“That’s my job, babe. Don’t worry.” He kissed your head, grinning widely.

“You know, seeing Aiden grow up make me sad.” Kris sighed.

You looked up to him, wrinkling your eyebrow, “Why?”

“Because I didn’t get to see him walk for the first time, I didn’t get to see how he holds a pencil and what his first words are.” He explained.

You smiled at his answers and giggle, “His first words are appa, trust me. I was asking him to choose omma or appa and he chooses the second one.”

Kris stopped walking and look at you, “Seriously, baby? Appa was his first words?”

“Yeah, I was shocked too that’s why till now I think his favorite words are appa.” You said, nodding your head.

“That’s nice to here.” Kris holds your hand tight and continues walking.

 

Kris and you sat down the sand, near the seawater with Aiden in front playing.

His phone vibrates and he looks at his phone.

“I hope you don’t forget about what I’ve messaged you two days ago :).” – Unknown.

Kris groaned in annoyed and ruffled his hair making you look up to him.

“Wae oppa?”  You pouted your lips out.

“Nothing, babe. There are bugs in my hair.” He faked a smile.

You can feel that Kris is lying to you, “Don’t lie, oppa.”

“Nothing babe. Just look at the sunset, alright?” Kris winked and put your head on his shoulder while he leans his head on yours.

 

You didn’t want to stress Kris out by keep asking him more questions so you kept quiet and enjoy the sunset with the love of your life and your little baby boy.

 

---

 

I've updated today again since I want too! Hehe~

Keep commenting and if you like this story, can you upvote that little arrow up there? ;D

Tell me your thoughts, readers <3 LOVE YOU!~