Problems after problems

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 34 – Problems after problems

---

 

“Hyuna, where’s Ara? I have been trying to contact her but she never answers my call.” Mr. Jung asked Hyuna when he finally releases the class for lunch. Hyuna put down her phone and shakes her head.

“She never answers my calls either.”

Mr. Jung pulled out a chair and sat in front of Hyuna, “Can you share with me anything about Ara’s problem? She has been day dreaming all along when I’m teaching. I will keep it to myself, promise.”

Hyuna lean back on her chair and bit her inner mouth, “She has a son, and you know that right?”

He nods. She continues, “She’s married with someone who is not the kid’s father. Her husband is the friend of her son’s real father.”

Mr. Jung eyebrow were pinched together in confusion, “I don’t get it.”

“Alright, this may be confusing at first but you’ll get it somehow.” She continues, “Kris is Ara’s husband. Aiden is Ara’s son and Kai is the father of Aiden.”

Mr. Jung nodded, “So she is not married with the father of her son?”

“She doesn’t know who did that to her at first. Kris and Kai are friends. Kris knew Ara from High school since she’s 15 years old. When she went to Kris’s birthday party, someone did ‘that’ to her. Then, she told me that Kris knew she was pregnant after some ‘signs’ and he went to bring Ara to see the doctor.”

She takes a deep breath, “Then, she got pregnant. Kris wanted to take up the responsibility because all his friends including Kai don’t want to admit it. Then, when Aiden is around one or two years old, Kai confessed to her that he was the one who did that to her.”

“Okay, is there more?” Mr. Jung asked.

She nod, “Recently, she told me her mother-in-law, Kris’s mum, knew that Aiden is not Kris’s son and that she wanted Kris to divorce Ara. Obviously, Ara got stress. Furthermore, Kai is enrolled into this school.” She flattens her shoulder.

“I feel bad for her that she has to face her son’s real father in school when she doesn’t want to see him.” Hyuna pouted out her bottom lips.

Mr. Jung was shocked hearing about his student’s life, “That’s hard for her, a 17 years old, to cope with. Then how about her parents?”

She shrugged her shoulder, “I don’t know. She never say anything about them.”

---

 

 

“Ara, wake up. It’s afternoon already.” Kai knocked on Kris’s bedroom where Luhan put you to sleep yesterday night.

You heard his voice but your head feels heavy, your forehead is breaking out cold sweats, your throat is sore, much sorer than the usual one and etc.

“Ara.” Kai walked closer to you eventually taking one of the pillows that are covering your face. He looked down on you and you looked back with your painful eyes.

“Ara, are you okay? You look pale.” He bend down in front of you and feels your forehead.

“You’re sick.” He freaked out and wanted to leave the room to grab a towel and ice but you forced yourself to grab his wrist, “Kai.”

Kai look down on his wrist, feeling like he was electrocuted. Turning back his head to you, he waits for your next sentence.

“I…” You paused, trying to not make your throat hurts badly, “I… want water.” You asked him.

Kai heard you and nod, “I’ll get you some okay?” Then, he leaves the room.

All the members except for Kai, Tao and D.O went out to look for Kris at separate places. The three stayed so that they could accompany you and Aiden.

Tao and D.O were playing their games on the wide television screen while Aiden is eating his bread made by Tao.

Kai doesn’t want Aiden to know you’re sick, so he makes sure he didn’t get himself noticed by Aiden.

Kai skillfully take a handful of ice and tie it inside the towel. He managed to search some pills for fever, flu and headache. He also grabs a glass of lukewarm water for you.

In the room, you were trying your best to sit up and you made it. You massaged your forehead and rest your head at the top of the headboard.

Kai enter the room after that and closes the door. In seconds, he sat on the bed edge and hand you a glass of lukewarm water and two pills.

“Eat this. It will help to reduce your fever.” Kai handed you the pills and the glass. You take it and chugged it down your throat.

“Thanks.” You lay down back and cover your face with Kris’s pillow. A tear drops from your left eye while you were trying to close your eyes. While closing your eyes, you felt a cold cloth on your forehead skin. You look up and saw Kai massaging your forehead with the towel full of ice.

You let him be and closes back your eyes to sleep.

---

 

 

“Good morning, Yifan.”

A girl greeted him as soon as she saw Kris’s stirs in his sleep. She took the chance to caressed Kris’s hair as he stretch. Kris’s eyes were pinched together looking at the girl as if like he is looking at a bright sun.

“Holy !” He jumped up and corners himself at the corner of the bed. He takes the blanket and covers himself. “What the are you doing in my room?!” He cursed at the girl.

She giggles, “I’m scared you get that wrong, Yifan.” She looked around the room, “This is my room.”

“What am I doing here then?” He throws away the blanket and jumped out the bed.

“Well, you fainted last night and luckily I passed by the place where you got fainted. That’s why I brought you home.” She explains.

Kris stares down at her, “I was at a camping place. And that freaking camping place is far down the city street where there’s nothing there except for cemetery and camping place. Why the heck did you walk pass there?”

She gulped, “You’re right. I was visiting my aunt grave yesterday at night.” She avoids Kris’s eye contact.

Kris walked out of her room and slam the door shut. He saw his bag on her living room and wanted to leave the house but then he saw another similar person.

“You should just stay here.” The old woman says.

“Mum?” Kris eyes were pinched again.

“You should just stay here and let Yumi take care of you. She’s the one who has been taking care of you since last night.” The old woman is Kris’s mum. She stays overnight at Yumi’s house after ‘kidnapping’ Kris.

“Mum, you shouldn’t have made her do this. Even if I were sick or faint on the street, I don’t want her help. Why are you doing this to me, mum? You know that I’m married, right?” Kris shouted at his mum.

“Even though yes you’re married, but you marry a girl who has a child which is not yours and I don’t like it! I’ve told you many times to divorce her but you didn’t do what I want! Now that Yumi is here, I won’t let you and Ara go easily. If you want your wife and that little boy safe, leave them because I don’t want to see MY ONLY SON HAS A SON WHICH DOESN’T HAVE ANY RELATED! And that’s final, Kris.” His mum shouted back.

Kris’s blood was boiling to the top of his head but he controls it since he still respects his birth giver. He grab his bag leave the house.

---

 

 

Yumi was standing there, not knowing what to do when the mother and son were quarrelling but when Kris’s left the house, she walked to Kris’s mum.

“I’ve taken his hand phone out from his bag pack.” She showed her the phone. His mum smiled and put her right palm on Yumi’s cheek as if she has done a great job, “Thanks, Yumi.”

Now that Yumi has Kris’s both hand phone and phone battery, next step is coming up.

---

 

 

 “D.O HYUNG! QUICK AND TURN THAT WAY! TAO HYUNG IS BEHIND YOU!” Aiden shouted at D.O who is trying his best to win the car race.

“HYUNG, YOU CANNOT WIN! YOU WIN THREE TIMES ALREADY!” Aiden shouted and tried to distract Tao.

The race finishes and D.O won, “YEY, D.O HYUNG WIN!” Aiden put down his bread and jumped up and down with his hands intertwined with D.O’s.

Tao scrunched his nose, “Hey little boy, I was the one who made you bread and you are supposed to be rooting for me. Hmph.” He acts like he is sulking.

Aiden laughed and went to hug Tao, “HYUNG, I LOVE YOU TOO!” He wanted to kiss Tao’s cheek but Tao sneakily turn his head and kisses Aiden’s lips, “AHA, caught you little boy!”

The sound of a door unlocked was heard. Kai left the room he was in earlier and went out with a glass of water and a towel on his hand.

“KAI HYUNG, PLAY WITH ME CAR!” Aiden ran towards Kai and grab his hands. Kai bend his knee down to reach to Aiden’s level, “Shh, your mum is sleeping.”

“Omma is still sleeping?” Aiden tilt his head. He wants to wake you up and make you play with him. He quickly ran beside Kai and turns the door handle. Kai wanted to stop him but he was too late.

“Omma, wake up.” Aiden nudged you and shake your arms.

You heard him but you ignored him. “Omma, wake up and play with me, omma.” He is on the urge of crying when you ignored him.

“Omma.” He called you then Kai interrupted.

“Your mum is sick, Aiden-uh. Let her sleep okay?” Kai said. Aiden look at Kai and he crawls on the bed.

“I want to sleep with omma.” He went under the blanket and hugged your waist from behind, closing his eyes and wanting to sleep too.

Your tears won’t stop flowing when Aiden did that to you. He is still a baby and it seems like he knows how you’re feeling.

“Alright then, byebye. Take care of your mum, alright?” Kai said and left the room.

Aiden tightened his hug to you and put his chubby cheeks on your back, “Omma, don’t get sick.”

---

 

 

The traffic light turned green and a man sign was on, meaning that it was time for the people to cross to another junction. Kris crossed the road while closing his eyes as he still feels dizzy after yesterday when he got drugged and kidnapped.

It was a long way to cross over to the other side and the green light was about to turn red. Kris was unfortunately still walking slowly, closing his eyes trying to make the headache go away but then two seconds later he saw a vehicle coming towards his way.

He is the only person who is still on the road except for the busy fast moving vehicles.

Kris closes back his eyes when he felt his back landed on the floor with a liquid form thingy flowing down his forehead. He couldn’t feel the pain. He was knocked down by a van and he flew off to the side of the road where people save him and quickly pick him up and put him to the pathway to avoid him getting knocked down again.

Kris lost his consciousness. He fainted with non-stop blood flowing from his forehead.

A kind guy calls the ambulance immediately and in the matter of second, Kris is on his way to the hospital.

---

 

“Where is he?” Chen was worried. He couldn’t sit still. He couldn’t get reach to Kris’s phone. Kris doesn’t really have any relative in South Korea and he has nowhere to go. He couldn’t go to Kris’s house with you as you and Aiden is now with the other three members.

Chanyeol felt guilty and take his phone out. He text Yumi.

“Where’s Kris?” He sent to Yumi’s number.

Thirty seconds later, he got a reply. “He left my house few hours ago. I’m not sure where he is now.”

‘Kris left Yumi’s house?’ Chanyeol thought to himself. Why would Kris go over to Yumi house?

“Guys, let’s try to Kris and Ara’s house? Maybe Kris went back home thinking that Ara is home?” Chanyeol asked the other worried members.

Xiumin nod, “That sounds good. Let’s go.”

Then, without knowing anything they left the venue for Kris’s and your house.

---

 

 

A phone keeps vibrating on the coffee table where the boys place their snack on. It was your phone that was left on that table since yesterday night.

Kai look over to your phone and answer the call for you.

“Hi, is this Wu Ara’s phone?” A guy asked over the phone.

Wu Ara. That name plays on Kai’s mind for awhile when he finally answers back, “I’m her friend. She’s sick right now. Who are you?”

Tao and D.O stopped their game and look over to Kai.

“I’m Choi Siwon, a doctor from Seoul National Hospital. Her husband Wu Yi Fan, Kris, was knocked down by a van few minutes ago and he is in serious condition. I saw his pass and he is not a citizen here but since Ara is his wife, she is the only one whom I can contact to.” He explains.

Kai dropped the phone with his jaw hanging. D.O quickly catches it and put it on his left ear.

“Please inform her that it would be best if she could come in an hour or so. My staff will send the information to her phone later. Thank you.” Then, he hangs up.

D.O ended the call and look at the screen until a message screen pop out.

“Seoul National Hospital, Level 3, ward 5, bed 4c. You are advised to come with not more than two people. Wu Yi Fan, Kris, has successfully gained his conscious after the surgery but please restrict noise when visiting him. Thank you.”

D.O looked to Kai with his wide eye, handing Kai the phone, “What’s this? What happen to Kris?”

Kai blinked his eyes and look back to D.O, “He’s met with an accident. The doctor asks Ara to come but she’s sick and her body temperature is high. What should I do?”

D.O and Tao looked at each other.

They didn’t know what to do.

Until you appear in front of them after eavesdropping on their conversation.

“What did you say, Kai?”

The three mans turn their head and shocked when you greeted them with pale dry lips and skin.

 

 

 

---

 

Don't forget to comment down below and tell me your thought. I love story comment :D

Thanks for taking your time to read this fanfic. I really appreacite it :)