Only you

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 25 – Only you.

---

 

“Tell me what you want.” Kris went to meet up with Yumi after getting her contact from Chanyeol.

“You.” She replied, sipping her soda. Kris looked up at her, “I’m married.”

“Yes you are but is she the one whom you have been wanting for all this while? Or do you just get married with her because you have to be responsible for her unborn son three years ago?”

“What are you talking about? Who told you about this?” Kris was about to explode anytime soon.

“You don’t have to know. I want you to answer me and I want the truth not lies.” Yumi insisted.

Kris nodded, leaning his back on the café chair, “She may come suddenly into my life but after the years I have been through with her thick and thin, I love her. Ara is my wife now and you have no right to separate us.”

“How about that son?” Yumi arrogantly crossed her arms.

“That is none of your business. Now tell me how much do you want from me for you to stop bothering my life?” Kris asked.

“Priceless. I want you back and you’re priceless.” Yumi said without any shame.

Kris who is drinking his ice water, chocked, “I am not willing to give myself to you. It’s over for years now.”

“We are not officially over yet, Yi Fan. You are the one who left me hanging without saying anything.” Yumi leaned forward.

“Why do you think that I did that? It’s because I want our relationship to be over.” Kris argued back.

“Don’t you dare come near Ara and Aiden.” He warned and gives Yumi a glare, then leaving the café.

The girl blew a raspberry and leaned her back on the sofa, taking out her phone and dialing Chanyeol’s number.

---

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va6zcYS39wo [Please listen :)]

 

Kris reached back home at nine at night and unlocked the door to the main door and went inside.

You were sleeping with Aiden beside you. Kris takes a seat on the floor beside the sofa you were sleeping at. He takes out his headphone and put it on his ears and plays the song 4-men – Only you.

 

“Yes you are but is she the one whom you have been wanting for all this while? Or do you just get married with her because you have to be responsible for her unborn son three years ago?”

“What are you talking about? Who told you about this?”

“You don’t have to know. I want you to answer me and I want the truth not lies.”

He said, “She may come suddenly into my life but after the years I have been through with her thick and thin, I love her. Ara is my wife now and you have no right to separate us.”

 

Kris leaned his head on the sofa seat and closes his eyes.

‘You only have two months.’

‘You love her, you leave her.’

Those things were circling inside Kris’s minds. There must be the reason why he has been receiving these kinds of messages lately.

What was the sender motive of sending him that? Why does he left only with two months?

Why does he have to leave someone who he loves?

 He doesn’t know what to do anymore. He wants someone to share his problems with but he doesn’t want to share it with you as he doesn’t want you to get worried about him.

Kris couldn’t also share his problems with s because all their personality is childish. He also can’t share it with his in-law, because if he does, it will be complicated. Lastly, he couldn’t even share his problems with Aiden because obviously he can’t understand a thing.

To summaries it, Kris has no one to confide in. He is all alone in this.

Kris slowly opened back his eyes and quietly stands up, not wanting to wake you and Aiden up.

Before leaving the living room, he kissed both Aiden and your forehead.

---

 

The road began to get busy as evening starts. Kai quickly pack his stuffs up and left the café earlier.

“Kai.” His manager called.

“These are the tips the customers asked me to give it to you just now. It’s quite a lot.” He hands Kai the tips.

Kai gladly accept it and bow to his manager, “Thank you.”

“Try to come early tomorrow; we have reservation in the afternoon.” The manager reminded and smiled, and left to go back to his office.

With a satisfied smile, Kai left the café and went back home, back to his parent’s house.

After a long time, he finally decided to go back to his real house, and not Kris’s apartment. It took him thirty minutes journey back home by bus.

Reached, he rang the bell and his father opened the door.

“Jongin.” The father was shock.

“Annyeoghaseyo, appa.” Kai smiled.

His father smiled with tears in his eyes and hugs his older son, “How are you? It has been a long time, Jongin.”

“I’m doing fine. Where’s omma and Jungah?” He asked for his mum and younger sister.

“They are talking in Jungah’s room. Let’s go.”His father gladly welcomed him home and went to accompany him to his sister’s room.

Kai knocked the door, waiting for it to open.

“Omma.” He greeted.

His mum, same as his dad, reacted the same way. She was so shocked that she couldn’t feel her feet anymore. Jungah helped her mum to sit on the bed while Kai and his dad come in.

“Omma.” Kai kneeled in front of his mum, “I’m sorry for leaving you.”

Kai’s mum cried and caressed his son hair, “Where did you go, son? It has been years since you haven’t come back home.”

Yes, Kai was once a bad son who leaves the house for more than a year and didn’t call back home. He was a rebellious teen who drop out from school and join the gang, Kris’s gang. Since then, he neglected his own family and lives with his friends. But you changed his perspective.

The moment when he heard Aiden called you, ‘Omma’ he remembered that he still has a mum and she is still living. Kai doesn’t want to regret it one day when he knows his family is gone so he decided to soften his heart as a son and went back home.

He has changed, totally change. After knowing that he already has a son and that son is living with his friend, he felt guilty for Kris. Kai wanted to be more responsible for his real son, Aiden, and even if it’s impossible, he wants to take care of you just like what Kris told him to do.

Kai wiped the tears of his mum, “I went to earn money for my further studies.” He takes out his bank account and shows it to his parents.

His dad takes it from his grip and scans the amount of money he had made, “This is a lot of money, Jongin. What are you working as?”

“As a waiter, I worked at the café thirty minutes from here.” Kai was able to communicate comfortably.

“Great job, son. I’m so proud of you. Are you planning to stay here now?” His dad asked, putting his hands on Kai’s shoulder.

Kai nodded and assured his parents, “I’ll take care of you now.” then he turned his head to his younger sister, “And you too, Jungah.”

---

 

 

 You slept through the night without realizing you were hugging Aiden too tightly that he cried. You woke up when you heard he cried and sat up.

The clock now shows it is midnight and you haven’t heard any Kris’s voice. Aiden slept back but you carry him and put him in his bed.

You off all the lights and fans and went to Aiden’s room. The room beside Aiden’s room is a guest room and you heard a guitar sound. Quickly, you went to slowly put Aiden and comfort him to sleep then you went over to the guest room but it was lock.

“Oppa.” You whispered, knocking the door.

“You’re awake, babe?” It was Kris, of course.

“Yeah, can I come in?” You asked for permission.

“Wait!” Kris shouted over the room.

He quickly hid the paper that has the previous lyrics and put it in his pocket, not knowing that you have already seen it. Kris unlocked the door and let you in.

“What are you doing?” You sat on the floor, in front of him.

“I’m practicing playing the guitar.” Kris grinned.

“Aren’t you tired?” You pouted, “You look skinnier, oppa.”

“I diet.” Kris lied. But the truth is, he has been feeling worse and he didn’t have any appetite to even eat a slice of bread.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” You asked him. He smiled and nod, “Sure thing.”

You went silence for a while thinking whether or not you should ask him the question.

“Do you regret getting married to me at a young age where you should just enjoy your life but you’re here instead taking care of me and my son?” You carefully asked, wanting to know his true feelings.

Kris immediately shook his head, “I didn’t feel any regret in my life after getting married to you. We may be young, Ara , but we will still be parents and get married in the future. Just think that we are a bit advanced than other people.”

“Can I ask you last question?” You asked again. He nods.

“Why are you willing to take care of me and Aiden when you could just leave me out three years ago? Are you doing this because you’re forcing yourself or it’s your choice?” You were insecure about your own feelings.

“Because three years ago, god make me meet a girl at the school garden with a little snake in her hand named Kiki. And now, that girl is my wife. God has given me you, Ara, and never will I give you back to god and leave you alone.” He continued, “Marrying you is my choice, I know we may only know each other for weeks but the feeling whenever I’m with you is different when I’m with other girls. I can sense future with you, which are why I decided to spent all my life with you.”

You looked down and bit your lips, hearing to his explanation, “Why are you asking me this?” He pulled up your chin.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’m just insecure about my feelings. I’m scared that what if one day you’ll leave me and Aiden alone because you’re bored of being with me since you’re twenty.” Your tears slowly drop down.

Kris smiled at your silly words but his heart was bleeding as if you could sense what will happen next, “I love you, Lee Ara.”

He pulled your chin and gives your cold lips a kiss with his. He wants to cherish the times with you before any problems could arise in his family, especially with his grandma’s problem.

 

 ---

Another chapter up ^^

Thanks for the previous comments, subscribers and votes :)

Appreciate it xD