Be a man

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 10 – Be a man.

---

 

The sun is shining brightly; clouds are clear from any signs of rain. The win blew smoothly and it is such a good weekend.  The Wu family decided to have some family time for that day. Kris wanted to work out and exercise because it has been such a long time since he exercises.

“Get up and get ready, you sleepy wife of mine.” Kris softly throws his pillow on your legs.

“It’s only six in the morning, Kris! And it’s Saturday.” You whined.

“Time to get up and get fit for the day, we’re going for a jog. Come on, I’m all ready!” Kris did some easy stretches.

“How about Aiden?” You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

“I bet he can run faster than us. Come on!” He pulled you up.

---

 

 

“Okay, ready?” Kris bends down to Aiden’s height.

Aiden jumped up and down feeling energetic.

“Okay, now we run from here to that point and we meet here back alright?” Kris point towards the destination point and Aiden shouted cheerfully.

“Careful, Aiden, don’t run too fast if you don’t want to fall down.” You advised him.

And there he goes, running at the speed of light even though he is only two years old.

“I think Aiden is special.” Kris crosses his arms while looking at Aiden who is trying hard to run fast.

“I know.” You smiled.

“You see, he doesn’t really talk much. He listens well to us, he finishes his foods well and he rarely cries. And now, he is all excited for a run.” Kris explained all about Aiden.

In some way, you as his mother agree on what Kris said about Aiden. He is such a strong baby.

---

 

 

Baekhyun take one of Kris’s lizards out to play with it. “I heard that that child is now two years old.”

Suho stands up suddenly, “Guys since all eleven of us is here, can you admit who did this to Ara? We all know this is an accident but you have to admit it if you’re a man. You have to pity on duizhang. He takes the responsibility even though it is not his doing.”

“Hyung, it’s not me.” Tao put both his hands up.

“It’s not us either.” Sehun and Luhan followed.

Everyone surrender but only one didn’t.

“I’m disappointed in you.” Suho sighed and leave the house.

That one guy didn’t know what to do but he just lay back on his back and watch the ceiling.

“I’m sorry Ara. I’m sorry Kris. One day I will admit.” He sighed and closes his eyes.

---

 

Kris presses the doorbell and Chanyeol opens the door.

“Kris!” Chanyeol did a friendly hug and Kris hugged back but with a cold face.

“Why has it been a long time since you visit us and this house?” Suho stands up to welcome Kris.

“I’m busy with school.” Kris takes a can of cola in his fridge and sat down besides Kai.

“How’s life, gege?” Tao sat beside Kris, offering Kris chips.

“Great, Aiden is a blessing.” He opened the cola and slurps it down his throat.

“So, what’s the meaning of this so called meeting?”  Kris asked them.

“Ge, don’t you think you change after these two years?” Tao pouted sadly.

“Try being in my place and you’ll know how it feels. Having a wife and a child when I’m not even ready yet but thank god, I can accept them in my life.” Kris said.

“I don’t want to drag this matter until it becomes worse, guys. We have been friends for years but none of you even confess to me about this.” He was disappointed.

“Kris, you can’t say that. Maybe Ara’s son is not our responsibility. Maybe she did it outside and get pregnant and then blamed it on us.” Xiumin tried to blame on Ara.

“She knows how to take care of herself but when I invite her to my birthday party and the next day she wakes up in the bedroom and she was in a mess. I remember clearly that it was not me.” Kris explained seriously.

“Admit it guys, if you have the balls to do this thing, have the balls to admit it.” Kris became red in the face.

“I did.” The guy stands. “I was the one, hyung.” He admitted.

“So, Aiden is your son?” Kris breathing becomes unstable.

“Well, you can say that.” The guy scratches the back of his head.

“Will you tell Ara about this?” Kris asked the guy.

“Not now.” He looked down.

Kris just sighed; he stands up and gives the guy a letter.

“If you think you did the wrong thing to an innocent girl, I want you to be a man and tell her whenever you’re ready.” Kris said

“I’m disappointed in you, Kai.” And he left.