D.N.A

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 24 – D.N.A

---

 

Aiden just woke up from his nap and have been whining at you to feed him while you were focusing on doing your assignment.

“Omma, begopa~~” Aiden cried, nudging you.

“Alright alright, I will feed you in a few minutes alright?” You caressed his hair and he just pouted, leaning his back and bounce his soft basketball.

Kris was out to meet his classmate for an upcoming project as a class and will only be back at night, that means only you and Aiden are left at home until he came back.

You finish up your last sketching and look at your poor hungry son. You get up and went to the kitchen, followed by Aiden who happily skipped behind you.

Taking two big eggs, you beat them and put some salt for taste. Aiden wanted to look at how you cook so you put a stool beside the stove, not to near, so he can see how you cook.

“Omma, what is this called?” He pointed to egg shell.

“That’s egg. You like eggs right?” You explained, making eye contact with your son that has a sparkle in his eyes looking at food.

Those were the small little things that amaze and make kids happy.

“Yeah, I like eggs.” Aiden said, shouting happily at the tops of his lung.

Day by day, Aiden is growing up and soon he will be three years old. His features are similar or even same as what Kai has. He has Kai’s plump lips, brown eyes, slightly dark skin, jaw line and even the color of Kai’s hair.

You sighed, sadly putting your lips, “Why do you look so much like him?”

Aiden was confused and look at you, tilting his head, “Omma?”

You continue pouting and scramble the egg and turn off the heat when it cooks.

Putting on Aiden’s plate, he climbs down the stool and sat on his chair. You pour him apple juice on his bottle and gave him some cooked chicken at the side.

Aiden eat the eggs with his plastic fork and beamed happily, “Omma, it’s yummy.”

You just smiled, “Finish it up, okay? I have more work to do.”

You left him alone and went back to the living room. You don’t know why suddenly you don’t feel like looking at Aiden even though he is your son. But it’s just the feelings when Kai confessed to you about him being the father of Aiden came all of a sudden.

It hurts you a lot knowing the truth and having to accept being a teenage mum who everyone looks down at. But you just couldn’t turn back the time. Aiden is soon going to be three and he has already recognized your looks and Kris’s.

You put your left hand out and look at the wedding ring on your ring finger. It’s a mark that you are already married at the age of 15. At that age, you haven’t even dream of what kind of wedding and husband you would like to have.

It all happens all of a sudden just because you know Kris and you went over to his house.

“Tsk.” You closed all your worksheets and lay down the sofa on your back, facing the ceiling.

Just by looking at Aiden growing up face, makes you feel insecure and make all the bitter memories flashed back on your mind. How if he has grown up and totally looks like Kai? You wouldn’t know how to control it, once the time comes.

 

A knock sounded on your door and you stand up, walking to the door, looking at who is outside first by peeking at the small door hole.

“It’s Kai.” Your heart suddenly thumps hard and seems like he knows you were thinking about him.

You don’t know whether or not to open the door and you went back to sit down on the sofa. Aiden, on the other hand, heard the knock and was curious so he went to open the door up.

You were shocked at how the door is opened suddenly but then you saw Aiden who is jumping seeing Kai outside his house.

“Kai hyung!” Aiden shouted and ran to you to ask you to open the door.

“Omma, Kai hyung is here!” He dragged your hands and walk back to the door.

You avoid making eye contacts with him while he looks at you at the time.

Unlocking the lock, Aiden pulls him inside and brings him to the kitchen.

‘What the hell is he doing here?’ You cursed mentally and went back to the sofa, taking your worksheet and pretending to read it.

“Hyung, I eat eggs!” Aiden sat back on his baby chair and poke the egg with his fork.

“Is it yummy?” Kai asked, sitting in front of him.

“Yes it is yummy. Omma cook it for me!” Aiden giggled and smiled, continuing to eat.

Kai heard the word ‘omma’ and change his gaze to you who seems quiet and didn’t ask him why he came over.

Kai smiled at Aiden who tapped his shoulder before going to the living room to talk to you.

“Ara, can I talk to you for awhile?” Kai asked, standing beside you.

You looked down at your worksheets and said, “What?”

“About Kris’s hyung.” He said.

You looked up with a curious expression, “What’s with Kris?”

“Did he mention to you if he is going anywhere?” Kai asked, sitting down on the floor instead of the sofa.

“Nope.” You turned, looking back at the worksheet.

“Oh.” is all he could manage to say.

“Is that all?” You asked, not looking at him.

“Are you still mad at me?” He asked, softly.

Your heart and tears seems like it is going to burst anytime soon.

“If you don’t have anything to say, you can go home. I don’t want to talk to you.” You said sternly.

“I’m sorry. I know I was in the wrong and I know what mistake I made. I just hope you could accept me at least as a friend.” Kai pleaded.

Your chest were pumping hard, signaling you that your anger is going to reach its limit.

“I forgive you but please don’t come here again. Please.” You said.

Kai sighed and stand up, “I bought some food and clothes for Aiden. I hope you don’t mind.” then he leaves the house, closing it before he left.

You cried and lay on your back again, covering your face with the worksheet.

“God, do you hate me a lot that you have to make me see him again?” You sobbed softly, not wanting Aiden to know.

---

 

The truth is, Kris lied to you. He wasn’t going to meet his classmate for the upcoming project but he is going back to his apartment to meet up with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Kris knocked on the door, waiting for response.

Chanyeol went over to the door and unlocked it, “Hyung.”

Kris smiled and went in.

“Why didn’t you just come in?” Chanyeol asked.

“I wanted to know if anyone is inside. Where’s Baekhyun?” Kris sat down the sofa.

“He’s coming over in a few hours.” Chanyeol answered.

“Can I ask you something, bro?” Kris asked.

Chanyeol gulped, feeling anxious, “Yeah?”

“Did you and Baekhyun meet up with someone that is kind of related to me?”

Chanyeol immediately know who Kris is talking about and he nod, “Yeah.”

“Who?” Kris quickly asked, wanting to know if the person they met with is Yumi.

“Her name is Han Yumi.”

Kris chuckled, “Knew it. Where is she now?”

Chanyeol shook his head, “I don’t know.”

“Why does she meet up with you and not me? What else does she say?” Kris bombed Chanyeol with questions.

“That’s all. She asked me to pass the letter to you.” Chanyeol lied, not wanting to tell Kris about her true intention.

Kris remained silence and his heart beats crazily thinking about Yumi, his ex.

“Who is she hyung?” Chanyeol carefully asked. Kris looked up and answered, “A nobody.”

“I hope she doesn’t ask you to do anything else because she will do anything just for the sake of her satisfaction.” Kris stands up and went to his room, locking it.

Chanyeol sighed and leaned back on the sofa.

‘Tsk, how am I going to tell hyung?’

He thought about the ‘mission’ that Yumi told him to do.

To take a piece of Kris and Aiden’s hair and sent it doctor, to find if the DNA matches.

---

 

I am sorry if I haven't update for maybe quite a while.

My internet got hacked and all I am depending on now is the school's internet *cries*

Hope you all will still give me support by reading, subscribing and commenting the story.

Or even vote it up if you like. Thanks, I love you <3