Tears

Young daddy, Kris

Chapter 19 – Tears

---

 

“Hyung.” Kai stands up right away, disagreeing with what Kris asked him.

“Jongin-uh, will you just say yes or no?” Kris sneaked out at midnight to see Kai who is working nearby.

“Hyung…” Kai was dumbfounded and he didn’t know what to say. Kris sighed deeply and wrinkled his forehead, pinching it.

“Jongin, I want your answer.” Kris holds Kai’s hand to ask him to sit back down.

“Why are you asking me this?” Kai looked at Kris, worrying about his friend.

All Kris wants from Kai is a yes or no since he is quite related to Aiden and maybe you.

“Just answer me.” Kris being the patience guy he is asked once more.

Kai looked down the ground and nod his head. Kris turned his head to look at Kai answering.

“Thanks bro…” Kris coughed and stands up, “Answer my call when I call you.” Then, he leaves, leaving Kai sitting there worried about his hyung.

---

 

Kris went back home slowly walking down the still busy road at midnight. He kicked the dry leaves at the pathway and sighed. He was worried for the future that will come. If he have the money he would have bring you and Aiden to somewhere where no one’s know. He wants to protect the both of you without letting you know what really his problems are. But he couldn’t do that because now he all depends on your parent’s allowance which they give you both monthly since you and Kris are not working.

“God, tell me your way. I need your help.” He spotted a bench and sat down, putting his elbow on his knees while covering his pale face. He was still quite hot and feverish and the cold wind that blows, make him feel even worse.

He looks up to the sky and rethinks about what he said to Kai few minutes ago…

 

“Hyung.” With a smile, Kai greeted Kris who is waiting for him at the staircase beside the café Kai’s working at. Kris smiled back and asked Kai to sit beside him.

“What’s the matter?” Kai asked, carefully turning his head to Kris.

“I just want an yes or no answer from you, Jongin.” Kris said, looking straight not able to see Kai in the eye.

Kai in his left cheek and nod, “I will. What is it?”

“Will you be able to take care of Ara and Aiden if one day I’m not around?” Kris slowly turned his head to see Kai’s reaction.

Kai widened his eyes in shocked, “Hyung, where are you going?”

“I have to go somewhere far to protect this two people in my life.” Kris beat around the bush.

Kai obviously didn’t understand what he was saying, “I don’t understand.”

Kris sighed, looking at Kai, “Jongin-uh, will you say yes or no?”

“Hyung…” Kai was dumbfounded and he didn’t know what to say. Kris sighed deeply and wrinkled his forehead, pinching it.

“Jongin, I want your answer.” Kris holds Kai’s hand to ask him to sit back down.

“Why are you asking me this?” Kai looked at Kris, worrying about his friend.

All Kris wants from Kai is a yes or no since he is quite related to Aiden and maybe you.

“Just answer me.” Kris being the patience guy he is asked once more.

Kai looked down the ground and nod his head. Kris turned his head to look at Kai answering.

“Thanks bro…” Kris coughed and stands up, “Answer my call when I call you.” Then, he leaves, leaving Kai sitting there worried about his hyung.

 

What was he thinking at that moment? He never wants to leave you and Aiden just like that without telling where he will go next.

His phone vibrates all of a sudden and he took it out slowly.

“I will give you two more months.” – Unknown sender.

Kris wrinkled his eyebrow, showing that he is lost, “What the heck?”

He looked around his surrounding and quickly stands up to leave the place.

---

 

The night is cold but when you realized Kris didn’t came to the room and he wasn’t in the living room, you went outside to wait for him.

“Where did he go?” You hugged yourself, looking around you to see if whether there is Kris around anywhere.

You couldn’t call him as you left your phone under your class table and the phone at home couldn’t be used as it was cut due to bill that has not been paid yet.

From afar you heard someone’s cough and it sounds familiar, little by little lights shown on him and it were Kris.

He was closing his mouth with his fist and kept looking down. “Oppa!” You shouted and run to him.

“Hey, what are you doing outside here?” Kris saw you and brings his right hands to your shoulder.

“Waiting for you, of course, where did you go?” You looked up to your husband.

He grinned widely, “To buy cough medicine.” He lied to you.

“Did you manage to buy it?” You asked, walking nearly to your house.

“It was out of stock.” Kris pouted, not wanting to show you his weak side.

“Awww, my poor oppa. Get inside and I’ll get you something to sooth your throat, alright?” You unlocked the door and led him to the sofa.

You on the kitchen light and search for pure 100% honey which is hidden at the back of the cupboard. Luckily for you, you were tall enough to reach for the jar.

Taking Kris favorite mug, you put two spoons of honey and half cup of hot and half cup of warm water. Stirring it carefully, you bring it to Kris who is sitting down weakly.

“Drink this.” You held the mug to him and he received it. You wanted to ask him to drink slowly but he finished it in a second.

“Oppa…” You widened your eyes.

“What?” He put down the mug on the table and look at you.

“Why did drink it so fast? It’s quite hot, right?” You take a look at the mug which has no more water left.

“It wasn't hot, babe.” He smiled and brings you closer to him.

“What kind of guy am I to you, babe?” He abruptly asked you.

You were leaning your head on his broad shoulder and smiled at his question, “A great guy whom I never want to lose.”

Kris bit his lips at your answer and grinned showing his gums, “Really? What if you lose me one day?”

You looked up to him and he look down to you, “What do you mean?”

“Well, maybe if my school sends me to a country to study in or when I started working my company will ask me to do internship at other country, what will you do then?” He lied, asking you back.

You leaned back down and answer, “I will wait for you then.”

It was the cutest thing Kris has ever heard. No one has ever said to him that they will wait for him no matter how long it takes.

Kris was touched at your short answer and he replied, “I love you, babe. I never want to lose you too.”

He pulled up your chin and let his lip meets your lip. The kiss was smooth, soft and lovely. As he kissed you and you kissed him back, a tear rolled down his left eye.

People say that if a tear roll down from the left eye that means, the person is sad.

---

 

Your friends Hyuna, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Jihyun and Sohyun were chit chatting in the classroom waiting for the lesson to start and the teacher to come. You were still not in school as usual.

“I find that Ara is really irritating. She seems like the type who is quiet but will judge us behind our back.” Gayoon gossiped.

Hyuna wanted to object but Sohyun agreed, “Right, I think so too. I wonder why she didn’t come to school these days.”

The others start to bad mouthing about you but Hyuna kept silence, she know you weren’t like that and the reason why you didn’t come to school is because you have your own problems.

“Hyuna, didn’t you partner up with her for the project? How is she behaving when she’s not in school?” Gayoon turn her head like a diva to Hyuna.

Hyuna avoid her eye contact and answered, “She’s the same as she is in school.”

“I bet she’s not though.” Jiyoon jumped into an accusation.

Hyuna chocked on her saliva and the girls eyed her, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I must have chocked on my saliva suddenly.” She faked a smiled and the girls continue.

“Remember when her boyfriend came and he back hugged her. From there I think that she’s not a as she can let her boyfriend hugged her and kiss her on the cheek in front of the public without any shame.” Jiyoon continued.

“Yeah, even though she’s innocent, I think she’s not a too.” Jihyun, the quietest one, agreed.

The four girls nodded their head in agreement but Hyuna didn’t. “What’s wrong with you, Hyuna?”

“Nothing, I just feel like it’s not a good thing to accuse her behind her back.” Hyuna straightforwardly said.

“You like being her friend?” Gayoon raised her eyebrow. ”I mean, she’s a nice girl and a nice friend. She didn’t say anything bad about you girls to me.” Hyuna explained.

“If she didn’t talk bad about us doesn’t mean she will NEVER talk bad about us.” Gayoon rolled her eyes and stands up.

“I want to go to the toilet.” She leaves the classroom while the other three followed.

Hyuna eyed their actions and sighed in disappointment, “How could they do this to you, Ara?”

---

 

It was ten in the morning and still you are sleeping on Kris’s shoulder while he sleeps on your head. Aiden who is awake opens the door and take the stair down. He rubbed his eyes, trying to find his young parents.

He couldn’t see any of you since he was too small and short to see above the couch. Aiden went to his favorite spot, in front of the sofa, and saw the both of you.

“Omma, appa.” He tried to wake his parents up by shaking you and Kris’s legs. But to no avail, he failed.

He tried with all his might to climbed over the sofa and lay beside you. Following the order, he lies on your side hips and continue to sleep.

 

An hour went by and it was eleven in the morning now. Kris woke up first followed by you. He was numb all over but when he realized that it was you by his side, he was happy. He wakes you up and spotted little Aiden sleeping beside you.

Kris carefully wakes you up and asked you to slowly turn to see what’s beside you. You looked down on your left and saw Aiden his thumb to sleep. Slowly, you released the thumb out of his mouth and stands up, correcting his sleeping position on the sofa.

Kris was shocked that it was already eleven in the morning and you are not in school.

“Babe!” He shouted softly at you. You rubbed your eyes, “What?”

“It’s freaking eleven and you’re not in school?” Kris shouted back.

You look at the clock and freaked out, “AHHHH!!”

Kris saw your funny expression and walked to you, “Don’t go to school then. Spend your precious time with me.” He kissed your cheeks and walked to the kitchen.

“Really oppa?” You stand beside him.

“It has already been the third time, so I guess it’s better not to go to school then.” Kris answered, opening the refrigerator and see the ingredients inside.

“Babe, go and wake Aiden up and give him a bath so that we can eat our breakfast together.” Kris ordered. You nod and turn back around, “Are you going to cook then?”

“Do you think your husband doesn’t know how to cook?” He playfully rolled his eyes and smiled.

“Okay. I’m expecting English breakfast then since you’re a Canadian.” You giggled and leave the kitchen.

“Don’t forget to bathe too, babe.” He teased you.

 

Skillfully, he crack three big eggs into a bowl and put a pinch of salt to give it a taste.

Then he scrambles it on a pan with three teaspoons of olive oil. He waits for the eggs to be half cooked until he mix them and scramble them.

While waiting for the eggs to fully cook, as he doesn’t like half-cooked egg, he went to grill six bacons on the grill. Without wasting time, he went to make orange juice.

It was an orange powder before mixing with water. He skillfully put four spoons of orange powder to a big transparent mug and pour in four cups of cold water, stirring it until it dissolve.

After ten minutes of cooking, he went to prepare the plates and glass and not to forget Aiden cute plastic mug, utensils and plate. He scoops some eggs equally onto each plate and put two bacons on each plate. He also went to toast six breads with butter without burning it.

 

You finished taking your bath and bring Aiden down with you. The whole house is full with toast, eggs and bacons smells.

“Wow, oppa…” You went bug-eyed looking at the spread.

“I told you your husband can cook.” He winked and carry Aiden to sit on his baby chair.

“Sit down, babe.” He led you to your seat and sat down.

“Don’t you need to bathe first since we two have bathe?” You raised your eyebrow.

“I’ve already bathe, babe. You take twenty minutes to bathe, I only take five minutes. Can’t you see this wet hair?” He take your hand and put it on his hair.

“Yeah right.” You chuckled and look at your breakfast plate.

“Thanks honey.” You wanted to kiss his cheek but he turn and caught your lips.

“Welcome, babe. Let’s eat before it gets cold.” He remind you and when the both of you turn to the front, Aiden is already starting to eat messily. Eggs are all over his face.

Aiden laughed and continue to eat the breakfast that was made by his dad, his young dad.

 

---

 

Thanks for all my subscribers and comments, readers <3 I totally appreciate it.

Hope you enjoy and hope I can hear your thoughts in the comment box below.

See ya *winked*

 

Love, AyoKRISSS <3