Wu Aiden

Young daddy, Kris

 

“Ya, are you sure you’re going to get married with that girl?” Chanyeol eyes went wider than it is.

“That girl’s name is Ara.” Kris emphasized.

“Fine, what happen to her that you have to get married with her?” Chanyeol questioned, not knowing what is the reason.

“She’s pregnant. Remember during my birthday party? That night she got drunk and someone did that with her and I know it’s not me.” Kris explained, still maintaining his no expression face.

“Can you guys admit it? Please?” Kris stood up for your right.

All the eleven guys stop what they were doing and look at Kris.

“I know we were all having fun but having to have a responsibility is important. I bet its one of you guys because I know it’s not me.” Kris said strictly.

Still, no response.

Annoyed by his friend's not answering him, Kris stands up and went to his room, slamming his door.

 

---

‘Should I admit or not?’

‘Because I know and clearly remember it was me.’ The guy sighed, continuing reading his book.

---

 

Skipping to the wedding part…

 

“I, Kris Wu Fan, take you, Lee Ara, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.” Kris vowed, holding your hand.

“I, Lee Ara, take you, Kris Wu Fan, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.” You vowed yours.

“You may now put the ring on each other fingers.” The guy(?) said.

Kris gently takes your hand a place a small purple diamond ring on your left ring finger and you did the same too.

You looked at him and mouthed, ‘Thank you.’

Kris just give you a sweet smile and carry on with the ceremony.

---

 

At home after your wedding, you sat on your bed not wanting to sleep yet.

“Ara, why are you still not sleeping? It’s fifteen past midnight already.” Kris wiped his face, right after he walked out of the toilet.

“I feel like I’m dreaming. I’m only 15 yet I’m married.” You said with a straight face.

“Life is unpredictable, Ara.” Kris sat beside you.

“Thanks Kris for being there for me when I need you.” You faced him.

“Stop saying thank you, Ara. I’ve told you I want to be responsible and not leave you just like that.” Kris holds your hand.

“I’ve told you to go on with life and stop griming on the past. It’s not good for your health and for the baby too.” Kris advised.

“By the way, have you decided a name for the baby?” He looked at you.

“Nope.” You shook your head.

“Since I am the father after being your husband, I want to name him Wu Aiden? Sounds cute, isn’t it?” He smiled, showing his teeth, rubbing your grown belly.

“I'm set for any good names.” You just agreed.

“How about if the baby is a girl?”

“I prefer a boy to be my first child though. So when he has siblings, he can takes care of them.” You answered, like a mom.

“You sound so matured for a fifteen year old girl.” Kris was shocked, in a good way.

“I have to, don’t I?” You sighed.

“I’m sorry for this to be happening. If I didn’t invite you to my birthday party, your life will not change.” He apologized, feeling guilty.

“It was my fault to drink the alcohol when I am not supposed to.” You fight back, not wanting him to be sorry.

“Okay, we’re even now. Nothing can change the current situation we are in now. I love you." He kissed you softly on the lips and then went to sleep.

---

 

Months and months past by fast, soon you will be in labor.

As a fifteen year old, carrying a baby inside your stomach is awkward. Walking around, feeling old everywhere you see girls your age walk around.

You decided to go to the library to borrow whoever books that interest you.

Kris went to school and allows you to go but only until four in the afternoon.

You board the bus and you gain a lot of eyes looking at you. you were wearing a black cardigan with pink singlet inside and jeans.

They must be thinking, ‘Kids nowadays.’ ‘I hope my daughter will not be like her.’ She’s not going to make it in the future with a child now.’

You just turned your eyes away from them ignoring the glares you got.

Also with your wedding ring, adults even look at you like they are shooting daggers.

‘Just ignore them, Ara. They don’t even know you.’ You mumbled mentally and keep ignoring them.

All of a sudden, a person tapped your shoulder. It was Bora, your seat partner.

“Are you Ara, my seat partner in class?” She asked, looking at your stomach.

‘ WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!' You cursed mentally.

“Wh—o are yo—u talking a—bout?” You stuttered.

“You look like my friend though, sorry. I think I got the wrong person because she can’t be pregnant now.” She says and exits the bus at her bustop.

‘Yes, she shouldn’t be pregnant but I am now.’ You sighed and slap your face mentally.

You are already on your eight going to nine months of pregnancy. The doctor has confirmed that your baby is a boy and both you and Kris has decided to name him Wu Aiden.

You looked down your stomach and caressed it.

“Soon, you will be born into the world. I can’t wait for that day.” You talked softly while smiling.

Little Aiden kicked your stomach with his little baby legs.

---

 

Later that night…

You experienced the most hurtful cramps in your life. It was 3 am in the morning and you started to feel hot.

You turned there, you turned here, you went to the toilet, you sit down, and nothing seems to lessen the cramp.

You wake Kris up.

“Kr-iss..” You shake him.

He stirred in his sleep.

“Kr-isss!!!” You shouted.

“Why, baby?!” He sat up and look at you.

“What happened? Are you going to give birth? OH MY GOD!” He began to get panic and didn’t know what to do.

“WHAT FOR ME, I AM GOING TO CALL OMMA AND APPA!” He ran as fast as lightning to get your parents.

A few seconds after that, your parents came and brought you to hospital with Kris carrying you in his hands.

They rushed you to the Maternity ward using your dad’s car.

The nurses asked your parents to wait outside while Kris goes in with you.

Inside the labor ward, Kris gave his hand to you and you squeeze it hard to release the pain but still, it hurts.

After one hour waiting, you situation starts to get worse. You cried for help and the doctor arrives.

“I think it’s time. Push with all the energy you have Ara-sshi.” The doctor shouted at you to tell you its about time.

You push the baby out and grab on Kris’s hair and shirts.

In a few seconds, the whole room is filled with baby’s cries.

“Congratulation, Kris and Ara. It’s a boy.” The doctor hands you your child with a blue towel covering him.

His eyes are still closed, sleeping soundly after being born.

“Girl, that was an easy delivery.” Kris was relieved.

“That was fast too, to add on.” You smiled and look at Little Aiden.

Soon, you were transferred to your ward and your parents came in too.

“Aww what a cute baby.” Your mum was happy while looking at Aiden who is sleeping soundly.

“What will you name him?” Your dad asked.

You looked at Kris and both of you answered, “Wu Aiden.”

Such a glorious moment to remember. A little angel is brought in to your fifteenth years of life.

 

---

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! YEY!

I just have a lot of things and ideas going on for this story line.

I hope you will comment and subscribe too <3