CHAPTER 72

GUY WIFE (better with you)





EXO's Life Update


Kris:

Kris is one of the most popular handsome bachelor in Seoul. He was a business man in profession and a part time model. He's currently the CEO of all his family business in Seoul. Currently, Kris have no love life but he was having a hard time with a persistent girl that was delivers food to their company.



Suho:

Suho inherited all their family business and oftenly went overseas for work, barely staying in Seoul. He's the same with Kris. No love life.



Xiumin:

Xiumin is one year married to his lovely wife, Park Jiyoung. His wife is now 4 months pregnant with a baby girl. Together they manage their 3 restaurants that specializes Jiyoung's excellent cooking skills.
(A/N: Haha :) ... No wonder they get together. Xiumin must be lucky.)



*Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Tao, Kai and Sehun became an idol group that debuted four months ago. They managed to asked Mr. Soo Man to name their group after EXO. They received lots of love from Korean and international fans.
(A/N: WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH...! THEY'RE GLOBAL, BABY! Hehe don't mind me, just carried away.)

 


  Lay:   

Lay and Eunji's relationship was still going strong. Eunji is an understanding girlfriend to Lay even though they spent less time together because of Lay's busy schedule.
 


Chanyeol:

Inspite of being busy with his idol life, he would spend every free time he has with his love and hate relationship with Sooin. They're not having any romantic relationship or anything, it's just they subconsciously spend time together or with friends even if they would bicker most of the time.

 

Chen:

Chen still a troll master and ironically he found an angel-like girlfriend. His girlfriend, Kang Yewon would scold him whenever he does too much trolling.

 

Baekhyun:

Baekhyun is also an idol but was having a secret relationship with a co-idol.

 

D.O.:

D.O. became an idol. He was the first rookie idol that after four months after his debut was given his own cooking show.

Tao, Kai and Sehun is at their last year of university. They didn't have any girlfriends yet akong with D.O.

*D.O. became an idol and had his own cooking show


 

 

Luhan: . . . . . . . . .


 





Months Later



"Hubby just sit okay. I'll go get your drink." Luhan said as he prevent __________ from moving too much. They were at the living room watching some variety program.

__________ held onto Luhan's arm and cutely pout, "Wifey, I want to get it myself. I barely moved a muscle since this morning." __________ whined. Luhan had been extremely careful around __________ and he always stay by her side. He took a leave from work since __________ was due in two weeks.

Luhan looked at other direction to resist his wife's aegyo but as he turned back his head to her, "Arraso, but I will come..." Luhan defeatedly announced as he assisted __________ up.

"Thank you, don't worry too much. I'll be alright." __________ smiled and planted a kiss on Luhan's lips. Without choice Luhan let __________ get her own water.

__________ slowly walked to their kitchen and to the fridge to get cold water.
__________ suddenly felt a strike of pain in her tummy as she pour water in her glass. She gently massaged her stomach and the pain went away but not long enough she felt another strike of pain. She blow in and out to ease the pain while massaging her stomach.


 

 

 

"AAAHHHHHHHH" __________ let a loud groan as she felt an extreme stomach pain. She felt like her insides are slowly being ripped apart.

In the living room, Luhan almost fell on the couch as he heard __________'s loud groan. He scurried off to the kitchen and saw __________ in pain while holding on to her stomach.

"__________, are you okay?" Luhan frantically asked. __________ wanted to roll her eyes with her husband's stupid question.


"Luhan, I think our baby wants to come out already." __________ said instead, still breathing in and out.

"WHAT? But you're due in two weeks?" Luhan said and felt more frantic. He don't know what to do.



 

 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" __________ groaned again as another pain strike.

"OH MY GOD, HUBBY! ARE YOU OKAY? OTTOKE? OTTOKE?" Luhan panicked as he was turned into holding __________ and clutching his head in worry, nervousness and panic.


__________ reached for Luhan's hand, "Wifey look at me." she ordered. Luhan looked up. "Breath in" she ordered again and Luhan followed, "Breath out" she said next. Even in pain __________ wanted to laugh at Luhan, this was supposed to be the other way around. She was the one who supposed to be calmed but it's different with them.


 


"OMO, WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Sooin and Chanyeol bursted into the kitchen.


"I'm calming, wifey." __________ answered then followed with another groan.

"__________ said our baby is coming." Luhan said.


"WHAT?" Sooin and Chanyeol shouted as the run to __________'s side. They saw __________'s water, broke.


 


"YAH HYUNG SNAP OUT OF IT! SHORTY IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!" Chanyeol loudly said and that seemed to work on Luhan as he carried __________, bridal style to his car. Chanyeol and Sooin closely following behind.

"Chanyeol, get __________ and the baby's things. It's in the baby's room. Follow us after." Luhan ordered. Chanyeol nodded.

"Chan, I'm coming with them." Sooin said which Chanyeol approved. With __________, Sooin and Luhan driving his car, they speed off to the nearest hospital.

Chanyeol went inside the house while fetching his phone from his pocket and informed everyone that __________ was giving birth.



 

 


Situations when Chanyeol called:

______________________________

"Yeobseyo?" Kris answered as he was about to enter their company after having a meeting with some business people outside.

"Hyung, __________ is giving birth." Chanyeol informed.

"WHAT? What hospital is she in?" Kris asked in panic.

"I'll send the address, hyung. I need to call the others. Bye." with that Chanyeol hang up.

Kris went back to his car and without waiting he drived to the nearest hospital from Luhan and __________'s house.

______________________________

"Are you sure?... Okay... I'll be there, bye." Suho said and ended the call. He was at the airport. His plane just landed from Singapore which he attended some business matter.

______________________________

"OKAY HYUNG, WE'LL BE THERE. WE WOULD TELL BAEKHYUN HYUNG AS WELL." Kai, Sehun and Tao said in unison. They were in the practice room, practicing their dance routine when they received the call from Chanyeol. They run to Baekhyun's recording and informed him about the news.

______________________________


"Eunji, it has been three wonderful years with you and I'm meaning to ask you this..." Lay said and kneeled after he sang for Eunji. They were near the Han River, dating and course Lay was wearing a disguise since he was an idol.

Eunji gasped as she tried to pull Lay up to stop him from kneeling but Lay stay rooted. He took a small velvet box from his pocket.

"Eunji, will you marry me?" Lay asked with hopeful eyes staring at Eunji.

Tears streamed down from Eunji's cheeks, happiness overwhelming her. Slowly she nodded her head, "I'll marry you, Lay."

Lay slipped the ring to Eunji's finger. He stood and slowly started to lean in. Eunji closed her eyes, anticipating for the kiss...



Closer...




Closer... Just a few milimeters away...






RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG


Lay's phone rings.

"I think you should take it." Eunji said and opened her eyes. Lay sighed and picked up the call.

"Yeobseyo?" Lay grumbled, can't hide his irritation and dismay in his voice.

"Hyung, I'll send you a hospital address. Go there. __________ is giving birth." Lay recognized Chanyeol's voice.

"Arraso, we'll go there." Lay said and hang up, totally forgoten that Chanyeol interrupted one of the most important part in his proposal, the kiss.

"Lay, what happened?" Eunji asked full of concern.

Seconds later Lay received the hospital's address. "Lets go, __________ is giving birth." he informed and took Eunji's hand and waved for a cab.

______________________________

 


"D.O.-sshi, you're phone had been ringing." One of the coordi noona informed as D.O. took a break from the filming of his cooking show.

"Kamsahamnida" D.O. bowed and took his phone on the table that was beside with his things.

5 missed calls and 2 messages from Chanyeol hyung, it reads.

D.O. opened the first message.


From: Chanyeol hyung

        Yah! Kyungsoo, why are you not picking my calls?


Second message:

From: Chanyeol hyung

         Mian, I forgot you have filming today. Go to ********** hospital. __________ is giving birth.


D.O. widen his eyes like saucers after reading the last message. "Director-nim are we done filming?" he asked.

"Deh, D.O.-sshi. You did good today." the director answered.

"Kamsahamnida" D.O. bowed, "I'll leave first." he informed and get his things and head out.

______________________________

 


"Aye Minseo... you're not supervising, you're eating all the food." Jiyoung scolded as she followed Xiumin at the kitchen in one of their restaurant.

Xiumin chuckled as he swallowed his food. "I was just trying if the food is well cooked and it is. It taste just like you cooked it." he sheepishly answered.

"Pssh... you and your reasons. Here, Chanyeol had been calling." Jiyoung pinched Xiumin's cheek and handed him his phone.

"Thank you" Xiumin smiled showing his eyesmile. He took the phone and dialed Chanyeol's number.

"Finally hyung, you picked up. Bring Jiyoung noona to ********** hospital. __________ is giving birth." Chanyeol said from the other line.

"Jinja? Arraso, we'll go there. We'll bring Chen and Yewon." Xiumin said and hang up.

"__________'s giving birth" he announced and together with his wife, Yewon, they exited the kitchen and went to Chen and Yewon that was currently having their date.

______________________________


 


30 Minutes Later


All of EXO, Sooin, Eunji, Yewon and Jiyoung were outside the labor room.


Inside the Labor Room

"Luhannnnnn this is all your faulttt..." __________ growled at Luhan, digging her nails into Luhan's wrist.

"Hubby... hang on there. We could make this." Luhan encouraged. If they could only switch positions, he would never let __________ experience this pain. With two more push, their baby's cries was heard.

"It's a baby boy." the doctor announced. He skillfully cut the baby's umbilical cord and wrapped him in a neat cloth.

"Hubby we made it. Our baby is so cute." Luhan happily muttered, his eyes getting teary as he carefully carried their baby in his arms.

__________ groggily smiled and nodded, "I wanna see him." she requested. Luhan carefully placed their baby in __________'s arm. __________ stared at their baby and gently caressed his cheeks, her smiled wouldn't left her face. "He looks like you." she mumbled in adoration.

"Excuse me sir but we'll gonna transfer your wife in another room." one nurse informed. Luhan nodded and let them do their supposed to do.


 





"Wah... Kyeopta" EXO, Sooin, Eunji, Jiyoung and Yewon adored.

"So what's the baby's name?" Sooin excitedly asked.

"We planned that if our baby was a girl, we would name her Jaehan and Jinhan if he's a boy... So it's Jinhan." Luhan answered for __________.


"Jinhan... Wah cute name for a cute baby." Sooin squealed.

"I know right." Chanyeol grinned beside Sooin.


"Are you guys sure you're not dating 'cause I see otherwise." Baekhyun teased as he wiggled his finger at Chanyeol and Sooin.

Chanyeol and Sooin instantly blushed and jolted away from each other. It's one thing they were awkward at.

"No", "Impossible" they said at the same time. The room erupted into cheers and giggles.


"Wah, what's happening in here?" Daehyun suddenly appeared. All pointed to Chanyeol and Sooin's direction. Daehyun chuckled, understanding what happened. They're teasing them again. Daehyun became close with everyone ever since the wedding.

"You guys are all mean." Daehyun scolded with a serious face.

"Yeah Daehyun, you tell them." Chanyeol and Sooin said in unison as if seeing Daehyun as their savior.




"You guys are mean to the ChanSoo couple. You all knew they're both shy about telling us their relationship." Daehyun continued, earning another round of loud laughter from everyone.



"Hyung, who is she?" Tao asked as he pointed to a girl standing near him. Daehyun was holding her wrist. It caught everyone's attention but there's one person who have different reaction.


"Oh her... I saw her peeping outside and I heard her mentioned Kris hyung's name so I thought they know each other." Daehyun explained.

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked, pulling the girl away from Daehyun but he wasn't mad or anything. He was just puzzled on how she knew where he was.

"Eh... I kinda saw you panicked outside your company earlier and err... I... I followed you here." the girl sheepishly answered, giving Kris a peace sign. Kris nodded but didn't say anything.


"Hyung, is she the persistent girl you always told us?" Kai inquired, getting amused. Kris glared at Kai as if telling him to 'shut up or I'll kill you later'.

"Look, I think Lay finally proposed." Kris swiftly change the topic and it was successful since everyone's attention turned to Lay and Eunji. Kris managed to notice the diamond ring on Eunji's hand that was once bare. Lay scratched the back of his neck and shyly nodded.


"OH! Then Jinhan would have a competition with Xiumin hyung and Jiyoung noona's daughter." Chen snickered.

Xiumin chuckled, "Who said it would be that easy? I would test them first if their suitable for my baby girl." he said and gently massage the small bump in Jiyoung's stomach.

Luhan raised his eyebrow at Xiumin, "Are you saying that my Jinhan would not be suitable for your daughter?" Luhan playfully glared. "I know my Jinhan would grow up to be as handsome and charismatic as his appa." he added, boasting. Everyone laughed at that, __________ even lightly slapped Luhan's arm.


"Or maybe Chanyeol and Sooin should get married and have baby then we could ship their baby with Lay hyung and Eunji's baby so that Jinhan wouldn't have competition." Baekhyun suggested while trying his best not to laugh so hard.

"YAH!" Chanyeol cried.

"Why did the topic end on us?" Sooin whined.


"COZ YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER!" they all answered in unison and followed with cheers and laughters.



With all the commotion, Luhan turned to __________ and kissed her forehead. "I love you, hubby. I'm happy to have you and Jinhan in my life." he whispered.

"Me too. I love you, wifey." __________ replied, staring at Luhan full of love then they kissed Jinhan's cheeks.




The End





OMO Finally Finished

Haha I've proven myself wrong.
I could make story rather than summarizing it!


I'm sorry, I told everyone that I will update yesterday but there was a sudden invitation from my friend and I attended it.


It was great fun, just like finishing this story.