CHAPTER 18

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

Continuation....

 

MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR LATER...

 

"Hyung, ____________ noona hasn't stop driving yet." Sehun whined to Luhan. He's feels numb from all the sitting.

"I can see that" Luhan sarcastically replied. He can't figure out why ____________ have to drive this far just to meet someone.

"We're out of the city." Suho informed who was sitting next to Kris that was driving.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Wifey... guys... I'm going. Bye" ____________ left the house without noticing that she bid farewell with just a few of the EXO boys. The rest were in Kris car, including Kris that would be the one driving. As soon as ____________ zoomed away, the remaining EXO members including Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun ride Kris car and followed ____________.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"I think we should stop stalking ____________ noona" D.O. voiced out from the back.

"No, we traveled far for th..." Chen was cut off by Tao, "Noona, stopped."

"I never knew there's a mini restaurant here" Lay looked out of the window while following ____________, entering a small restaurant.

"Who is shorty meeting here?" Chanyeol eyed ____________ as well.

"Yeah and why do they have to meet in this kind of place?" Baekhyun asked no one in particular but sure it brings more curiosity to the EXO boys.

"Come on, we have to follow ____________ inside.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Minutes passed after EXO boys entered the small restaurant that ____________ entered. They took the nearest table to ____________ so they could see and hear them. The person ____________ was meeting is a guy based on his body posture and clothes. The guy was wearing black jeans and black jacket with his black cap, in short he was man in black. He's back is facing EXO boys, making it hard for them to take a glimpse of him.

 

"I can't hear what they talking" -Baekhyun

"Tsk that man can't he just turn a bit so I can see his face." -Chanyeol

"Guys can we just order now?" Xiumin whined.

"Yeah their food looks yummy." Tao joined.

"Aish keep quiet. How can we possibly hear what they're talking with all your loud voice." Chen hissed. Luhan and Chen had been trying to listen to what ____________ and that guy is talking.

"hey ____________ left their table." -Suho

"We can see that hyung." -Kai

"I think noona is going to the comfort room." Sehun followed ____________ with his gaze.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Hyung, it's been a while since noona entered the comfort and she hasn't come out yet." Sehun was starting to get a little worried.

"Should we check on her?" D.O. was getting worried too.

"We shou..."

 

"BOOOOOOO!!!" ____________ popped out from nowhere startling all of EXO boys. Sehun, Tao, Xiumin and Baekhyun even shout at ____________ sudden appearance.

"You guys are stalking me." ____________ stated it like it was the fact.

 

"NO" -Chen

"its Chen hyung" Sehun pointed at Chen.

"It's their fault" Kris pointed at Chen and Luhan.

"I'm innocent" -D.O.

They all said it in the same time while pointing at each other. The others remained silent.

____________ sigh.

 

"I told you guys, we shouldn't have stalked ____________ noona" D.O. voiced. ____________ walked to D.O. side and patted his back, "It's okay D.O., I think they are just curious, am I right?" and looked at the other guys. They all nodded.

"Shorty, we were just making sure you were safe." Chanyeol explained and ____________ nodded in understanding.

"____________ we haven't eat yet" Xiumin pouted. The guys glared at their eldest but ____________ just laugh.

"Okay Baozi. Let's get you something to eat but were gonna transfer to our table first. I'll introduce you to someone." They all agreed especially Xiumin. They transferred to ____________ and the guy in black's table. When they arrived the guy in black was looking down on a piece of music sheet. ____________ left EXO's side for a while and pats the guys shoulder, "Jonghyun- ah, I would like to introduce some of my friends"

The guy in black lifts his head and smiled, "Sure, ____________- ah"

 

"Jonghyun meet my friends: Suho, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Tao, Kai, Sehun and lastly wifey... I mean Luhan." ___________ pointed to each of EXO boys after she mentioned their names. The EXO boys bowed in respect. "Guys meet Kim Jonghyun" Jonghyun bowed in return.

 

"Cool he had the same name of a SHINee member." said Baekhyun.

 

"Because he is" ____________ beamed and the guy in black took off his cap and revealed his true identity. The EXO boys gasp in surprise. They didn't expect that ____________ knew a member of SHINee and you're meeting one of them.

 

"Guys, fly might come into your mouth." ____________ giggled. EXO boys immediately close their mouths.

 

"It's good to meet ____________'s friends." Jonghyun genuinely smile. "And you, Luhan right?" He looked at Luhan and scanned him from head to feet while rubbing his chin with his fingers. Luhan felt intimidated by Jonghyun's gaze but he managed to nod.

"Yah Jonghyun- ah, stop checking out wifey." ____________ playfully covered Luhan from Jonghyun while a smirk was pasted on her face.

"Tsk you married a kid..." Jonghyun said looking pass through ____________ where Luhan is. "but you're still a lucky guy for having ____________" he cheekily added.

"Eh?" Luhan don't know what to say.

____________ shivered with Jonghyun's cheeseness, "EWW Jonghyun that was cornick. Let’s just order, arraso."

Jonghyun, ____________ and the EXO boys sit and ordered food.

"Hyung, how can you say Luhan hyung is lucky to have noona?" Sehun asked. He was curious to know but most of his reason is to know more about ____________.

"Your ____________ noona is just IT. She's talented, nice and pretty but as you can see cute would be more suitable" Jonghyun replied with ease and a cheeky smile. He even emphasize the word 'it'. It wasn't that hard for him to answer that question.

"Pretty?" The EXO boys almost asked in chorus.

"Hyung you mean you have seen noona as girl?" Tao asked.

 

"YAH panda, what's that suppose to mean? I'm a girl period." The guys looked at ____________ with whatever-you-say-we-just-wanted-to-hear-his-answer look.

"Yup three years ago but the way she dressed now and before hasn't change that much. It was a little girly back then. I remember once I saw her wearing her uniform she was really pretty and cute." Jonghyun was smiling all the way that he didn't notice ____________ was about to smack his head and when he turned around *SMACK* he was hit.

"I think I have to agree to Jonghyun hyung. ____________ was a really cute girl when we were little." Chanyeol agreed and he looks like he was remembering the past.

"Hyung, do you have a picture of noona taken three years ago?" -Kai

"That... That is my biggest mistake. I don't have a single photo of ____________" Jonghyun frown in dismay.

"Mehrong, it's not I'm gonna let you have a photo of me." ____________ childishly stuck her tongue out at Jonghyun. Kai sigh, he thought he was able to see you in girl clothes.

"Excuse me but care to tell us how you meet ____________?" Suho asked for the first time.

 

*THAT WAS A GOOD QUESTION SUHO/ HYUNG* everybody thought except for ____________.

 

"Mr. Soo Man introduced ____________ to us before we debut. She's one of the lyricist and composer of SMEnt and she was the one who composed our song replay"

EXO boys’ eyes widen. Replay of SHINee was a big hit and they couldn't believe that the person who composed it was ____________.

"Really hyung ____________ noona composed Replay?" D.O. asked with wide eyes like this O___O.

*D.O. naturally have those big eyes but now it's like his eyeballs are gonna fall out of its sockets. Chanyeol's eyes is the same as D.O.'s.* ____________ thought as she looked at everyone's reaction.

 

"____________ didn't tell you" -Jonghyun. It was more of a statement rather than a question. Jonghyun then laugh. "In addition to that she also composed our song wowowow and romantic. ____________ composed the song 'Seoul' that was sang by some of the Girls Generation and Super Junior's members. Pretty talented right?"

By now it's not only the EXO boys eyes will pop out from it sockets but their mouths hang open.

 

"Wow hubby, why didn't you tell us about this?" Luhan can't believe that all the while of being married and living with his wife, he only knew now that she's a composer. Composing hit songs for famous idol groups.

 

"DAEBAK" Xiumin suddenly exclaimed as he got the grip of himself after hearing the unexpected and shocking information.

 

"You didn't ask plus I don't think it's necessary." ____________ answered simply. Yes, she never thought of too much when her songs became a hit but she was glad it did became a hit.

"So why did you guys meet here? Why this place?" Lay asked as he recovered from shock.

"I'm composing a song and ____________- ah is helping me with it." Jonghyun answered and EXO boys nodded.

The time went on with Jonghyun telling them stuffs about ____________. All listen to Jonghyun's stories about ____________ in interest except for ____________ who busied herself with her food. Sometimes ____________ just have to in when Jonghyun's story gets a little bit exaggerated.

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hello.. uhm I'm waiting for anyone's comment..

Thanks for reading