CHAPTER 34

GUY WIFE (better with you)


Chen, from a distance was staring at _________, silently observing her. Thoughts had been running through his mind for quite some time and his bothered about it. He thought something was wrong with __________. Chen can't see the usual spark in __________'s eyes. She smiled and laughed with them but he felt it was lacking.

When Luhan announced his relationship with Eunji the day after Eunji accepted him, he unknowingly studied __________'s reaction. __________ was smiling with everyone while congratulating Luhan. He didn't why but he thought __________'s smile that time was empty.

He took his phone and composed a message.

 

To: EXO
From: Troll Chen ;p

        Let's meet up this weekend at my house.


Chen sent the message to all his EXO friends except for Luhan. In a minute some of them replied, asking for the reason why he wanted to meet up but he told them that he would say everything this weekend. Kris on the other hand didn't read the message Chen sent. He just change his number because of a random girl that kept on texting and calling him. He blocked the number but that random girl uses other number and kept on texting and calling again and again.

 


 


"Wifey are you free this weekend?" asked as she carefully placed the used dishes in the sink. They just ate dinner.

"I was planning on taking Eunji out, waeyo?" Luhan answered as he helped place the other used utensils in the sink.

__________ stiffened, she suddenly wished she didn't ask Luhan. "Nothing, forget I ask." She lowly said. Luhan didn't noticed __________'s change of mood. He just nodded and turned to clean the table.

 


 


The Next Day

 


"KREESE!" __________ hollered as she saw Kris. Kris followed __________'s voice and saw her half-running to his direction. He chuckled. He swear, __________ surely acts like a kid sometimes just like now. __________ was running and waving her hand at him while loudly calling out his wrong pronounced name but he didn't mind though. It was cute. Kris waved back.

"__________" Kris said her name as __________ came to stop a few feet away from him. She was panting. She took a deep breath before she talk again.

"Are you free this weekend?" __________ asked as breath even.

"I think I'm free this weekend, why?" Kris asked.

__________ smiled and clapped that made Kris's heart raced. It was one of the moments Kris's heart race when he saw __________ smiling. "Great! Can you come with me this weekend to visit Chunju? I missed him already."

"You know where Chunju lives?" Kris curiously asked. He thought it was the first time __________ met Chunju. How could she know where Chunju lives?

"Deh, I have Chunhee's number. I asked her their address and she sent it to me yesterday." _________ answered in a matter-of-fact.

"Whose Chunhee?" Kris asked.

"She's Chunju's mother, remember." _________ tsk-ed. How can Kris forgot it that easily, she thought.

"How did you get her number? I didn't saw or hear you asked her number?" Kris chuckled in amazement. If __________ would be a boy, he would surely be a playboy

"Actually wifey gave it to me." __________ confessed.

Kris turned serious, *So that was the reason Luhan suddenly run out of the restaurant, to get Chunhee's number for __________.* "Didn't you ask Luhan to accompany you?"

"Pssh that wifey. He's going to have a date with his girlfriend this weekend, forgetting I exist." __________ puffed her cheeks and pouted. Kris wanted to pinch her cheeks for acting like that in front of him but instead of following what he's mind wanted to do, he ruffled her hair.

__________ stopped pouting. "Kreese, I know I'm cute but I'm not a puppy." She scoffed and Kris burst to laughters.

"You're what?" Kris asked in between laughs. He wanted to make sure he heard it right.

"I'm cute. Why? Is there any problem with the Kreese?" __________ acted serious while arching one of her eyebrows but her smile was betraying her angry facade.

*__________, you're not cute but gorgeous.* Kris thought. "Nothing's wrong, we know you're cute. I'll come with you this weekend just text me what time and where would we meet." Kris then again, ruffled __________'s hair.

"Aish you guys love to messed with others' hair." __________ complained.

"There's no need to ask. You're as cute as the cutest dog I've ever seen." Kris joked. Jaw dropped and wide eyes, she stared at Kris.

"Don't tell me, you didn't say what I heard you say..." __________ harmlessly threatened.

"You just did." Kris decided to more.

"Oh no you didn't Kreese." __________ attacked Kris with tickles. Kris avoided it as possible.

"Okay... Okay, stop... I take it back. You're not as cute as a dog." Kris was bit panting due to his eagerness to avoid __________'s tickles. "Are we going to invite the others to come with us?"

"Now that's a good idea. Let's find the others." __________ beamed. She grabbed Kris's arm and begin their search for EXO except Luhan. After hours, they found and asked everyone but all of them have something to do on the weekend, leaving the two of them the only ones available.

 

 


 

Evening

 

RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG

 

"Yeoboseyo?" __________ answered the unknown call. It was only number that was on the screen of her phone.

"Hello __________?" The person speak from the other line. It sounded like Kris but why did his number didn't register on her phone.

"Kris? Is this you?" __________ asked, unsured.

"Yeah it's me. I forgot to gave you my number earlier so I called. I was thinking that you might call to my old number." Kris explained. __________ nodded but then she realized Kris won't see her, she chuckled.

"What's funny?" Kris asked though he liked hearing __________'s laughter.

"I nod but then I realized you wouldn't see me nodding, I laughed." Kris chuckled at her silliness.

"Kreese, meet me at the mall at 9 am sharp this weekend."

"Sure and __________ don't bring your car 'cause we'll use my car okay."

"Okay, good night Kreese. See you this weekend."

"See you this weekend too and good night."

 


 

At the Mall

 

__________ and Kris agreed to meet at bookstore that was located inside the mall. __________ was scanning through various books that her hand laid on near the entrance when Kris arrived. She was the one who saw him first. __________ can't help but compliment Kris looks. He was dashingly handsome in just jeans, a white shirt topped with a gray cardigan and white converse shoes. He was like a model that entered the bookstore. It was as if that anything he wears would look expensive with the way he carried it.

(A/N: this is what they were wearing)

 

 

"Hello Kris." __________ smiled and greeted as she approached him.

"__________" Kris immediately smiled as he saw her.

"Please tell me you're not a model, 'cause you know you just look like one." __________ sent a playful pedo look to Kris.

Kris laughed, he didn't knew __________ could pull out a pedo look. "I didn't know __________ would be such a pedo." he teased.

__________ smirked and tsk-ed while tilting her head a bit. "Bits me, Kreese. What I didn't expect was the mostly expressionless Wu YiFan would thought of himself as a kid for him to think that I was a pedo." __________ retorted. Kris's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink and that didn't escape __________'s kin observation.

"WOAH Kris you're blushing." __________ gaped as she pointed to Kris's tinted cheeks. Without much thought __________ said Kris's name correctly. Kris's face made a deeper shade of red. The shoppers in the bookstore stared at them, thinking how cute of couple they were. Both tall and good-looking couple actually.

"Now you pronounced my name correctly because your teasing me." Kris sarcastically muttered while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Oh did I? Sorry then Kreese." __________ teased more and giggled.

"Pssh whatever. I think you don't need me to accompany you anymore." Kris mischievously threaten with his poker face on and turn to leave, acting pissed.

__________ stopped laughing and grabbed Kris's arm. "Hey I was just goofing around."

"I know. Let's go the people are staring at us." Kris chuckled and grabbed __________ wrist and together they exited the bookstore. He saw some of the shoppers staring at them.

"They are? The might be thinking I'm a disrespectful maid that keep on fooling around her boss." __________ said in a matter-of-fact. Kris raised one of his eyebrows, amazed.

"And why would they think that?" he probingly asked.

"I mean look at you..." __________ pointed at Kris. "then look at me." and pointed to herself. "I looked like a maid beside you."

Kris chuckled at her statement. *A man would be very blind if he would mistaken __________ as a maid. She was like a goddess in casual clothes.* Kris thought. He had come to admit that he's starting to grew feelings towards __________. He is contemplating if he would let his feelings grew deeper, for now he wants to enjoy the day with __________.

 

 

To be Continued....

 


 

Hi I've updated...

I hope you like it guys....

 

and i'm willing to read reactions and suggestions from you guys...