CHAPTER 62

GUY WIFE (better with you)





Luhan woke up from a dream about _________. At first his dream was good. In his dream _________ was saying sorry for not telling him about their fake marriage and that it was all because she wanted to be with him. She also said she was happy with him and she never regreted falling for him. In his dreams, _________ even kissed him on the lips after she said the three words of love.

"It feels so real." Luhan muttered as he touched his lips. It was as if _________ really kissed him but there was a part of his dream where Luhan was bothered and scared to happen. __________ said that she would leave him and he should take care of himself then __________ suddenly disappeared. With that dream, Luhan finally and mentally admitted to himself that he was scared of losing __________ even if he still didn't know why.


Luhan sit up when his head ached, "Ouch" he muttered. He knew it was because of his hang over. Luhan scanned the room and noticed that it wasn't his hotel room. It was Suho's guest room.


"What am I doing here?" He confusedly questioned himself and reached for his phone that was on the table.

"Wait... this is our... our wedding ring. How did it end up here?" Luhan questioned no one. He remembered leaving his ring at his hotel room.

"Don't tell me that dream was...



real..." Luhan mumbled as he tightly hold on to the ring. "_________ was here and she's leaving me." Luhan run out of the room, hoping for that part of his dream to be just a dream and don't turn to reality. He stopped when he heard voices from downstairs that were arguing.


"Hyungs, I think we should tell Luhan hyung." Luhan could her Sehun said. *What are they talking about that they have to argue?*


"We really should tell hyung." Luhan could hear Tao added. *Damn just tell it already.* He mentally cursed but he tried to be patient and keep his mouth shut just in case they decided not to tell him.


"Tell me Sehun and Tao, what if we tell hyung, are you sure he's gonna do something about it? I'm doubting that possibility." Chanyeol said. He was angry that he knew he couldn't do anything to stop his bestfriend from leaving. He is frustrated that he can't trust his hyung to do anything about _________ leaving. He was afraid to be dismayed, to be disappointed.


"This is mostly, Luhan hyung's fault." Lay firmly said and continued, "I'm not saying this because I'm with Eunji but because I know Luhan hyung felt something for __________ too. He like her or love her even. When I first let go of Eunji, I never think of any girl but her. But when hyung knew about us, I noticed that he was more affected by the fact that __________ hid the truth from him."


Luhan carefully listened and absurbed everything that Lay said. He's mind flashed back to the time when he saw Lay and Eunji together and the time where he saw them kissed. He was hurt but when he saw _________ unsurprised reaction, he felt betrayed and angry. Was he really heart broken or it was only his ego that was hurt, knowing his girlfriend chose to be with another guy and to his close friend to be more specific.


"I really pitied noona for being so selfless and creating that food poison alibi just to make sure hyung won't get worried." Kai uttered.

*Food poison alibi? What does Kai meant?* Luhan thought.


"I agree. She almost died she thought of Luhan first." Xiumin agreed. They witnessed how __________ strongly and bravely faced every heartache.

*Almost died?* Luhan seemed to blank at that words. Kris felt another presense and when he looked around, he saw Luhan standing half way down the street. Kris could tell from Luhan's reaction that he had been listening to their conversation.


"If Lay hyung is right then we should tell Luhan hyung before it's too late. __________'s flight to Canada will leave soon."


*__________'s flight? No, I won't let that happen.* He thought and run out of the house. He looked around for his car but it wasn't there. He stopped pacing when he felt a hand on his shoulder.


"Go and take my car. __________ rejected me because of you so be sure to bring her back." Kris said and gave Luhan his car key.

"You confessed to __________?" Luhan asked, shocked. Kris mentally facepalmed. *Great why did I have to say that? Now I have to explain myself*


"I'll explain later. Go, before __________ leave." Kris shoved Luhan to his car while the latter followed and speed the car away. Kris sigh and hoped he made the right decision.


"Gege, you confessed to noona?" Tao's voice materialized, making Kris jumped back in shock. When he looked back he didn't only saw Tao but the rest of EXO, each with their questioning look.


*Stupid mouth. This would be the death of me.* Kris mentally scolded himself. He knew his friends won't stop interogating him until they get the answers that they want.


"Hyung, lets go inside. You have some explaining to do." Chanyeol said and dragged Kris back to Suho's house.


*And my death would start now...* Kris sigh. For a second he regreted letting Luhan use his car. All he wanted right now was to escape.




 




"FLIGHT NUMBER 517 TO CANADA, PLEASE BOARD NOW." __________ and Byunghee heard.


"That's our flight, come on princess." Byunghee stood up and took __________'s things. Their other luggages were already checked-in as soon as they arrived at the airport.

__________ take a deep breath and slowly breath out, "Lets go" she said and stood up.


"__________" A voice made __________ and Byunghee stopped.


*Am I hearing it right? Did someone called my name? He sounded like Luhan too.* __________ thought and didn't look back, thinking it was only her imagination.

"__________" The voice called again and this time a little louder.

*__________, stop imagining that Luhan is calling you. He won't be here.* __________ shook the thought off and continued walking.


"__________, don't leave." Luhan grabbed __________'s wrist and made her faced him.


*Luhan's here. What is he doing here?* __________ mentally asked. She was having a difficulty on processing the situation. She was caught up with Luhan's presense that she wasn't able to hear all that Luhan said except for her name.

"__________. I'm sorry, I have been a jerk but please don't leave me." Luhan plead. He didn't care if Byunghee could hear him. He's only goal was to make __________ stay. Not because his friends wanted her back. Not because Kris asked him but it's because he wanted her to stay. Stay with him. __________ on the other hand snapped back to reality and listened to Luhan without saying anything.


"I know this is too late but I realized everything now. I like you __________. No, I love you. I was just blinded at the thought of loving Eunji since she was my ideal type of girl. I didn't feel threatened, knowing I would always see you whenever I went home but it didn't stop me for caring a lot about you. I unconsciously grew feelings towards you. I know now why I felt different when Chanyeol called you 'my shorty' and when you look sweet around Kris during his birthday. It was because I'm jealous. I didn't even realized that I was more affected with the thought of you hiding the truth about Lay and Eunji, rather than the thought of break up itself." Luhan confessed all the things that he realized. He was afraid to lose her. He didn't know what to do if she would leave his life.

__________ was crying while listening to every word that Luhan said. It was the best sentences she ever heard in her entire existence. And the words that she wished and dreamed to hear him say to her was finally told. It feels so surreal to her. It was as if everything was a dream. She secretly pinch herself to know if she's dreaming and she's not. She's awake and Luhan is in front of her, telling her that he loves her.


Luhan cupped __________'s hands, "I love you, __________. I'm sorry I hurt you but please give me another chance. Please don't leave me __________." Luhan plead, he too was crying.


"PASSENGERS OF FLIGHT NUMBER 517 TO CANADA, PLEASE BOARD NOW. THE PLANE IS GOING TO TAKE OFF SOON." It announced again before __________ could answer Luhan.

"__________" Byunghee called. __________ looked at him but turned back to Luhan.


__________ wiped her tears, "I'm sorry." she said and went to Byunghee's side, leaving Luhan behind.


Luhan could feel his heart break into million pieces at those two words and seeing __________ left with another guy.


________________________________________________
Haloooo!!!

this chap supposed to be my second update yesterday but the internet connection just have some problem... urghhh

I'm trying to cope up with the days that I promised to update.