CHAPTER 11

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Days passed by normally. All was busy with school. College was hectic. As for ____________, she's been busy with school and work. She had to accomplish a lot of projects and other school related matters as well as to compose songs for her uncle Soo. ____________ had also been going home late because of it but she never forgot to tell Luhan the time she would be home for him not to worry.

 

On the other hand, Luhan had been doing good in school. He hangs out with Eunji with his friends and sometimes with only just the two of them. Rest assured that ____________ will not oppose in any relationship Luhan may have with Eunji. ____________ said it herself but Luhan can't seem to tell ____________ about Eunji.

 

The rest of EXO boys except for Luhan agreed to meet ____________ but there's a condition none of them can approach her if they won't meet ____________ with 11 of them at the same time. These past few days, they keep barging in to Luhan and ____________'s house but they never got the chance to meet her. She was either at school or goes home late. Recently they have been updating themselves with ____________'s schedule with the help of their friend Luhan. It was good that ____________ kept Luhan updated, at least the EXO boys were sure that they will not cause trouble to ____________.

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

Finally a rest from school and work. It's been hella of a week for me, finishing all those school works, working and brainstorming late at night. I haven't eating properly. Ready to go foods and instant cup noodles were bluh. Plus I've been missing my wifey's cooking but no worries I'll be eating wifey's cooking soon.

It's still a school day today and I decided to go to school early to check something. I informed Luhan that I'll be leaving to school early and I would be home by afternoon. I drive off to school with my maserati. Shortly after, I pulled into the school's parking lot. I went out of my car and made sure to lock it. Walking ahead, a hand grabs my wrist and pulled me into halt. I followed the owner's hand and it was Luhan's friend. The first guy I saw that day (A/N: refer to their first meeting) in our house and the one who called me a maserati guy.

 

"Eh, you're Luhan's friend right?" I asked though I already recognized him. The guy let go of my wrist.

"Hi, I'm Jong Dae but you can call me Chen" he smiled and offered a handshake.

"Hi, I'm ____________. Luhan's uhm w- wife." I said almost unsure if it was right to address myself as Luhan's wife. We're not really bonded by choice anyway. I took his hand and made a quick hand shake.

"A- are you busy? Luhan hyung said you were not that busy anymore." Chen shyly said and cutely blurted the unnecessary information. I chuckle. I remembered one time, wifey told me how badly his friends wanted to meet me. Guess today would be the time to meet them.

"Sure, where are they?" I asked and flushed Chen a genuine smile to make him relax. He seems to loosen up a bit.

"They're at the cafe. They are waiting for us." Chen stated and started leading the way.

"Wait Chen, is the cafe far?" I stopped him and asked.

"No, it's just an 8- minutes’ walk from here to the cafe." Chen estimated.

"Okay, would you mind if we use my car to drive there?" I asked. This meeting with wifey's friend might take hours and I don't want to walk back to school just to fetch my car plus we can arrive there sooner. *ARRIVE THERE SOONER?* I mentally mock. I was being a lazy .

Chen's eyes literally glitter in excitement as he heard my suggestion. It was his dream anyway to ride those kinds of cars and this opportunity should not be wasted. Chen shook his head in delight like a kid receiving a gift during Christmas Eve.

I chuckled at his childish actions but either way I lead the way to my car. We hopped inside my car. I was about to start the engine when I looked at Chen. He was totally admiring my car, checking every single part of it. I wouldn't question it though because I've been like that when my eyes first lay on the picture of this car. An idea popped in my head.

"Chen" I called to get his attention. He looked at me, "you have a license, right?" I asked. Chen was confused as to why I was asking him that but he manages to nod. I pulled back the car key and tossed it to him and he was able to catch it. Chen gave me a quizzical look.

"I let you drive since you know the way to the cafe." I said in a matter-of-fact tone and swiftly slid off the driver's seat. I was on the other side, waiting for Chen to go out but it seems his body stoned. I knocked on the window and Chen seemed to snap back. He went out of the car and abruptly cupped my hands. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Jinja? You want me to drive your car?" Chen gleefully asked. The vibe and smile he was giving off right now was contagious. I smiled and patted his shoulder. I was right then when I thought he wanted this.

"Sure why not? You're Luhan's friends and you're gonna drive us there safe and sound, right?" I asked playfully though I trust that he will. Chen nodded vigorously.

"Well then let’s go" I entered and seated on Chen's previous seat while Chen skipped to the driver's seat. We put on our seatbelts and went off.

Our supposed to be 8 minutes’ walk turned out to be a 10 minutes’ drive. Chen purposely took the long way to the cafe but I didn't mind though. Chen safely parked my car in front of the cafe. We went in and got to a table were 10 guys that I recognized were Luhan's friends are waiting.

"We're here." Chen announced as we got closer to them. The 10 guys straightened up their sitting posture as they saw me. Chen motioned me to sit beside a curly haired guy with the all-teeth-flushed smile. I did as told.

"Since they're here, I think we should start introducing ourselves now." An angelic looking guy with angelic voice said and the rest nodded.

"Wait Luhan hyung is not yet here." Another guy said. He was cute and had a mushroom hair.

"We can start, Luhan ge texted me that he would be here in any minute." Another guy said and as usual he was good looking as well. I noticed his dimple it adds to his cuteness. I also noticed the way he addressed wifey. He used 'ge', he must be Chinese.

"Okay let’s start then. Kim Joon Myeon- imnida but you can call me Suho." The angelic looking guy introduced.

"Wazzup, I'm Wu Fan but call me Kris" The guy with blond hair said in English. Another good looking guy and the way he dress and sits looks like a model. Maybe he is, I thought. Suho nudge him, thinking I didn't understand what Kris said. Kris was about to reintroduce in Korean this time but I stopped him.

"I understand what Kris said" I assuredly said. Kris grinned.

"Now I can have another person I can talk to without them thinking I'm crazy." Kris uttered and give me a knowing smile. I smile and nod. The rest of the guys have that what-the-hell-is-talking-about look.

"Yah hyung stop talking alien" The cute curly haired guy beside me said with his deep voice. I looked at him, amazed. I didn't saw that coming. A deep voice from a cute guy is quite unexpected.

"By the way, Park Chan Yeol- imnida" He introduced and playfully wave.

"Byun Baekhyun" A guy with cute eye smile introduced. He was sitting next to Chanyeol.

"Kim Jong In but call me Kai" The guy with tan skin said.

"Zhang Yixing, call me Lay" The guy with cute dimple said.

"I'm Tao, Zi Tao." The panda like guy shyly said. *Is he stressed? Anyway he still cute, intimidating and quite scary*

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATES..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS