CHAPTER 58

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

*WAAAHH ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!* A guy thought as he walked outside the airport where his plane landed earlier.

"Now I need to check-in in a hotel so I could see my princess." The guy mumbled and a smile spread across his face at the thought of his princess, one and only beloved princess.

 

An hour later, the guy was able to check-in in a hotel and was now at Seoul University to surprise his princess. The guy pulled out his phone and punched in numbers that he memorized by heart.


"Hello princess!" The guy immediately greeted as the person on the other line picked up his call.

"Oppa, why are you calling?" A feminine voice asked but it was clear to her voice that she was happy he called.

"Woah princess... is that how you greet only oppa?" The guy playfully scolded.

"Oh I forgot, miane. Annyeonghaseyo oppa." The girl formally yet sarcastically greeted, followed by a chuckle. "oppa, why did you suddenly call?" she asked again, curious.

"I called because I miss my princess. What are you doing today? Where are you?" The guy suavely asked so the girl wouldn't suspect anything.

"I'm at the university. I just exited my last class for the day. Why did you suddenly asked where I am when you can't possibly come anytime soon since you stuck there in Canada." The girl muttered in a matter-of-fact.


"I just want to imagine where and what you are doing at the meantime. Princess wait... I'm going to hang up for a while. I'll call you later, bye." The guy ended as he spotted three boys busily, walking around with their heads turning from left to right.


*They looked weird but whatever...* The guy thought and faked a cough, "Excuse me," he interrupted them. The three boys looked but just stared.


*They really weird. Maybe I should ask someone else.* The guy thought as he was about to walk out.


"Neh?" One of them asked before the guy could make a single step.


"Do you know where the music building is?" The guy asked, hastily.


They looked at each other and pointed to the nearby building, "Over there." they answered in unison.


"Thank you." The guy modestly bowed and immediately left.


*Tsk even doing answering in unison.* He walked towards the building that the three boys pointed but before he could near the building, he saw someone walking out and that person was really familiar...

 

 


"PRINCESS" the guy hollered and run towards a the girl who was actually __________. When he reached her, he gave her the world's tightest hug but not to the point that he's bone crashing __________. He wouldn't want to hurt his princess.

 


 


At that same moment Luhan was passing near the music building. For the passed weeks, he only saw __________ once and this would be the second time. He was about to leave before __________ could see him when suddenly a guy hugged __________ while calling her 'Princess'.


*Princess? And who's this guy?* Luhan thought as he stared at the two who was still hugging. He

could see the surprise and happy __________ like the __________ used to know before things got complicated between them. She was smiling genuinely at the guy that unknowingly Luhan thought he would like to see that smile again not for others but to him.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" __________ asked with a smile.

 


*OPPA?! __________ never called anyone oppa.* Luhan thought, bewildered.

 

 


 


"Hyung, what should we do? I think __________ noona already love someone else." Sehun softly blurted in worry. He together with Kai and Tao was hiding from a big tree. He worries for his Luhan hyung. He prefered and wanted __________ for his hyung rather than his Eunji noona but the guy his __________ noona is hugging at the moment would be a tough competitor. The guy was good-looking and might looked matured and strict on the outside but as soon he neared and hugged __________, it all changed. The guy's expression soften, he was smiling and anyone could see how affectionate he was towards __________.


"We're not doing anything Sehun. Can't you see __________ noona is smiling again and and it's all because of that guy." Kai said in a whisper. He hates to admit it but if his __________ noona fell in love with that guy, he would allow and support them. He may wish for __________ and his Luhan hyung to be together but if __________ is gonna be hurt everyday, he rather see his noona with someone else. He can bet that, that guy would take care and would make __________ happy.


"But hyung what will happen to Luhan hyung?" Sehun whined.

"I don't know, Sehun. I don't know. All I know right now is we shouldn't interrupt them." Kai exasperatedly said. He's attention was caught with Tao. "Tao hyung what are you doing?" He asked while the latter was busy with his phone.

"I'm telling the other hyungs." Tao heedlessly answered, without tearing his eyes off his phone.


Kai's eyes grew wide, "WHAT? Wait... No..." he exclaimed, making sure his voice wasn't that loud but it was too late. Tao already sent it to their hyungs.


Soon after Tao's phone rings, followed by Kai then Sehun. It was their hyungs asking for details and their whereabouts but one thing was the same, their shocked and surprised reactions about __________ calling that guy 'oppa' even with just listening to their voices.


"Neh hyung, lets meet at the usual" Kai said and ended the call with Lay. He then turned to face Tao, "Aish Tao hyung, why did you have to tell them right away. Lets call the other hyungs and tell them to meet up at the usual." he said and called Baekhyun.

 

In 15 minutes they were all gathered at their usual cafe except for Kris, who is outside the country and Luhan which was a bit expected. Luhan wasn't shocked to read Tao's message. He knows it and he saw them with his own eyes. He, too, was fascinated who the guy was but he restrained himself from meeting the other guys to discuss about __________ and that guy. He feels like

he wouldn't like what he would know and thought that he doesn't have to care with __________'s business, knowing that they were not really married.


 


 

 

"Now, spill it." Chanyeol said, firmly as he looked at Sehun, Tao and Kai.


"HYUNG THERE WAS A GUY WHO ASKED US EARLIER WHERE THE MUSIC BUILDING WAS. AFTER WE ANSWERED, THE NEXT THING WE KNEW, HE WAS HUGGING __________ NOONA AND NOONA CALL HIM OPPA. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!" Sehun explained dramatically while hugging Tao exaggeratedly, copying the scene earlier. The older males shooked their heads. They know Sehun's acting was exaggerated but still they were surprised about the 'oppa calling thing'.


"You mean the guy hugged __________ then shorty called him oppa?" Chanyeol summed then he was silent...


After 1. . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 


3. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


"WHAAAATTTT?? SHORTY CALLED THAT GUY OPPA?" Chanyeol exclaimed while standing up, wide eyes.


"Neh hyung and __________ noona hugged him back." Sehun added, making Chanyeol's eyes widen if it was still possible.


"WHAT? IS THIS A DREAM? OR SHOULD I SAY NIGHTMARE?" Chanyeol exaggeratedly sigh and slumped his body back on his chair.


"Yeol, you're exaggerating. What Sehun said was stated on Tao's message." Baekhyun said that was sitting beside Chanyeol. The latter looked at him and took out his phone and checked the message again. It was really stated.


"It's there, right?" Baekhyun smirked. He knew his bestfriend didn't read all the message. Chanyeol shyly nodded.


"Should we asked Luhan hyung?" D.O. asked going back to the topic.

"No, I think Luhan hyung don't know the guy... plus he's not here. I know Tao hyung wouldn't miss to send hyung the message." Kai firmly said. He was pissed Luhan wasn't there.

*Can't he care less for his wife?* Kai thought, without knowing the real situation between his hyung and __________.


"So what should we do? Ask __________?" Xiumin suggested.

The boys shook their heads, "No. Remember __________ would like to be alone and distant from us for the meantime." Lay said in a matter-of-fact when Chen suddenly clapped.

"I know. We should call Gongchan. He probably know who the guy is." Chen said, giving the other guys another hope of knowing that unknown guy. One by one, all of them took their phones out and dialed Gongchan's number.


"It's ringing" Sehun announced.

"Sehun put it on speaker." Suho said and Sehun did as told.

"Hello?" Gongchan said in japanese from the other line.

"Yeoboseyo? Gongchan hyung?" Sehun answered.

"Oh neh Sehun, why did you call? Are the hyungs with you? I can hear their voices." Gongchan asked switching his language to korean.

"Neh hyung, you're in loudspeak." Sehun informed.

"Oh, what is it that you want to ask?" Gongchan asked.


"Gongchan, do you know someone that __________ calls oppa?" Chanyeol asked, impatiently.


Gongchan was

silent for a moment, "I thought none of you is called oppa by __________ noona." Gongchan said but was mentally teasing them.

"Way to rub it in, dongsaeng. We know that already." Chanyeol growled at that fact.

Gongchan laughed at the other line, "There's only one person I know. Why do you ask?"

"Hyung, there's a guy we saw that hugged noona then we heard noona calling him oppa." Sehun butted in.

"Jinja? He hugged noona? Does he looked strict and intimidating?" Gongchan bombarded.

"Neh hyung." Sehun nodded, "He looks like he worked out a lot too." he added.

"WOAH HYUNG DIDN'T TELL ME HE WOULD GO THERE." Gongchan chuckled.


"Who's that hyung?" All EXO exclaimed except for Luhan and Kris, who wasn't there.


"Remember when I first arrived there and I told you about a guy that could make __________'s firm decision change. I think he's the guy you saw that hugged noona. Plus he's the only person noona calls oppa." Gongchan explained.

 


FLASHBACK


"Noona is nice. If she's asked for a favor that's doable at the moment, she would do it without hesitation. She knows a lot of languages but I'm not sure how many. She travels to different country a lot. Noona is talented and worked for SMEnt. When she decides on something, no one can change it except for her hadaboji and Byunghee hyung. All in all noona is nice, talented and very pretty." Gongchan said.

"Who's that Byunghee hyung?" Baekhyun inquired. It was intriguing when Gongchan tell them that only two persons can change every unbreakable decision ___________ have.

"Byunghee hyung is one of noona's bestfriend. Noona once told me that Byunghee hyung saved her life that's maybe the reason why hyung can change her decision but he lived in Canada today." EXO awed.


END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

(A/N: Mystery guy revealed. He's Byunghee, Jung Byunghee or G.O. of MBLAQ. The flashback is from chapter 27. It was Minhyuk but I decided to change it to Byunghee or to G.O. Here's a picture of him when G.O. meet __________.)

 


_______________________________________________________________

Annyeong...

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been busy with work. I've been working late at night, leaving me no time to continue the next chap but here it is...

I hope you all like it...