CHAPTER 57

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

School was ending. Examinations all finished. EXO boys except for Kris that wasn't back yet from other country were hanging out like usual. Everything was pretty back to normal. Luhan and Lay is recognizing each others presense and would converse like before. Luhan accepted that Eunji and Lay love each other but his situation with __________ was still a mess. Sometimes he would just sit in the corner and be silent. From time to time Chanyeol would secretly visit __________ and would always bugged her to eat more.

The only thing or person that was not back to normal was __________. The rest of EXO except for Luhan and Chanyeol knew the reason why but what they didn't knew is that __________ personally asked her professors if she could take extra lessons so she wouldn't need to attend the other classes. In a week, she would only be at university two times.

 



"Hyung, why can't I see __________ noona anywhere?" Sehun whined as they were hanging out at the cafe near their university. For the passed weeks he and everyone had been busy with school and they weren't able to hang out with __________. But as the school was ending there were spending a lot of free time and during that times they weren't able to see __________ around the university.

"Yeah, school is already ending and I haven't seen __________ noona once." Tao added. The others were silent. They also don't know where __________. Some of them even thought that __________ dropped out from university.


*Where is she? She can't probably dropped out from school* Luhan thought. Although he was confused, he also took notice of __________'s disappearance.


*Huh poor you guys can't see shorty for a long time but for me, I can always see and visit her anytime.* Chanyeol greedily thought and mentally smirked.


"Hyung, did you and __________ had an argument?" Suho asked. He twice went to their house but no one was there. Their house looked deserted.

Luhan was taken aback by Suho's question. It was somewhat expected for him to asked that since he knew about their previous argument but he felt like it was time to tell them about it. "I'm out of here." Luhan muttered and left.


"I guess that would mean 'yes'" Xiumin stated as he watched Luhan's leaving figure.


"And I think their argument was worse than their previous one." Lay said.


"Hyung, what should we do? Does any of you knew or is having a guess about the reason of their argument?" D.O. asked in concern.


*This is all Luhan hyung's fault. Why can't he love shorty. No offense meant but my bestfriend is way better than Eunji.* Chanyeol thought again as he tried not to do anything idiotic to his hyung.

 

"Guys there's __________." Baekhyun exclaimed as he pointed to __________ across the road that was exiting a store. All eyes on the person Baekhyun. It was really __________.


"Lets talk to her." Chen announced and stood up, followed by the others. Together they exited the

cafe and followed __________ but before they could reached her, __________ went inside her car and drive away.

"Should we continue following __________ noona?" Kai asked. Most of them agreed. They immediately ride Suho's car. Luckily Suho's car was enough to fit ten persons.


"Hyung, this is not the way to their house right?" D.O. asked as they followed closely to __________'s car. Suho nodded but didn't say anything.


Chanyeol on the other hand, stiffened at the mention of house. He mentally facepalmed. He almost forgot __________'s request that no one should know her new address. Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something but close it afterwards. The guys would suspect if he would suddenly asked them to stop following __________. Chanyeol thought of any idea to inform his bestfriend. He secretly pulled out his phone as he thought of the best idea to inform __________.


 

To: Shorty
From: Chanchan bestie

          Shorty, the guys decided to follow you and we are in Suho's car. We are right back of your car.

 


Chanyeol informed __________. After he sent the message, he made her phone ring so she would know that he sent a message to her.


__________ was driving home when her phone rings. She was about to pick it up but it ended. It was a miss call from Chanyeol. She noticed there was also a message from her bestfriend. After reading Chanyeol's message, she looked at her car's side mirror. Sure there was Suho's car, following closely to her.

"Ottokeh, what should I do?" __________ muttered. She doesn't want them to know where she lives. It was enough that Chanyeol already know. __________ turned to other direction, away from her new address.

Chanyeol, who was in Suho's car, noticed __________ change of route. She received his message.


__________ was driving for five minutes but Suho's car was still following her. In a not so crowded street, she made a decision. She abruptly turned and put her car in to stop, blocking Suho's car. She slipped off her car when Suho's car stopped.

Suho was surprised by __________'s sudden stop but luckily he was able to stop his car before it could make collision with her car. They stepped out of the car when they saw __________ went off her car.


"NOONA!" Sehun called as he run towards __________, ready to envelop her with a big tight hug but he stopped when __________ placed her hand in front of Sehun, indicating him to stop from coming any closer. Sehun felt a bit sad when __________ stopped him. He missed her and all he wants was to hug her.


*Miane Sehun but it's not yet the right time.* __________ thought as she saw the hurt expression on Sehun's face.


"Why are you following me?" __________ asked and turned her attention to the other guys.


"Noona, we were worried that we haven't seen you at school but then we saw you earlier and we decided to follow you." Tao innocently answered that made __________ sigh.

 


*Tao, guys, thank you for worrying but I don't have the courage to tell everything to you yet.* __________ thought.

 


"Thank you guys for worrying but I would gladly appreciate if all of you would stop following me." With that __________ walked back to her car.

The guys were taken aback by her request. Lay on the other side run towards and stopped __________ before she could enter her car. "__________ did you and Luhan hyung fight?" he asked. __________ was silent and was looking at the other direction.

"Okay let me change that question. Are you going to leave and not going to talk to us anymore?" He asked but silently praying that __________ wouldn't say yes.


"No. I just need to be alone for now." __________ said weakly and it sounded more of like a plead. Lay could feel the sadness but he can't do anything. __________ already made any possible ways impossible to comfort her by restricting them from following her. Lay sighed and let __________ go. __________ entered her car and drive away, making sure they were not following her anymore.


"Hyung, what did noona say?" Sehun asked Lay as he walked back to them.

"__________ wants to be alone and I think we should respect her request." Lay said and sigh. They went inside Suho's car before any traffic enforcer came.

"__________ noona is not going to leave us, right?" Tao asked worriedly as he sit beside Lay.


"No Tao. __________ said she wants to be alone for the meantime." Lay answered and put on his headset so can avoid further questions. He too was dumbfounded too to even talk.

In nsync all of them sigh and Suho ignited his car and drived back to the university.

 


 

 


Another week passed.

 

Sehun, Tao and Kai were walking towards the music building, hoping to see __________ from a far. They unwillingly followed __________ request to be alone but that doesn't the would stop seeing her from a far.


"Do you think noona came today?" Sehun asked hopefully, looking back and fort and right to left to see any sign of __________.


"I don't know Sehun. You knew noona seldom go to school." Tao muttered doing the same thing. Kai was the only one focused on their way.


"Excuse me," A voice interrupted them. Sehun, Tao and Kai looked at the person that unknowingly standing at their backs. The guy doesn't looked like a college student with his semi-casual suit.

"Neh?" Kai asked, urging the man to continue.


"Do you know where the music building is?" The unknown guy asked. Sehun, Tao and Kai looked at each other, they were heading the same way.

"Over there." they pointed at the nearby building.


"Thank you." The guy modestly bowed and immediately left.


"That guy gives me an eerie feeling. He looked strict and unfriendly." Tao muttered. Although he was taller, that guy has a well-built body and he gives off a strong aura.

"I agree." Sehun and Kai nodded.

 


"PRINCESS" They heard someone hollered. When they looked at the voice's direction, it was the same guy who asked them. The guy was half-running to a girl and when he reached her, he

hugged her tightly. The guy was back facing them while the girl faced them. They were shocked when they realized who was the guy hugging.

 


"__________ NOONA" Sehun, Tao and Kai said in unison. __________ looked surprised and happy. __________ was smiling. They walked close to them but not too close to interrupt them. They watched them broke the hug.


"OPPA, What are you doing here?" __________ asked, clearly surprised at the guys appearance.

 

"OPPA?" The three maknaes of EXO exclaimed in unison while looking at each other astound that for the first time they heard __________ call someone oppa. Their hyungs were never called that way even if they plead here. __________ said it herself that she wouldn't call someone oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

OMO!!! WHO'S THE MISTERY GUY?


Ayoooh readers... I hope you like this chap...

Please continue reading my story.

Thanks for the comments and another subbie and friends.


LOTS OF LOVE
XOXO       ..,.
            v(>.<)v  Peace y'all!!