CHAPTER 20

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

LUHAN'S POV


After my morning class, I went home early and cook lunch for ____________. I have decided to tell ____________ about Eunji. I planned to confess to Eunji this weekend and I thought it would be best if I tell ____________ first. I promised her.

As my car reached our house, I saw ____________'s black maserati still parked at the garage.

*Perfect, ____________'s home.* I thought.

 


"HUBBY" I called for the third time. No one answered.

 

*Maybe she's in her room, sleeping*


I went to my room and change my clothes. I head to the kitchen after and cook our lunch. An hour later, I finished cooking and preparing the table. It's already 11:30 and ____________ hasn't come down yet. I went upstairs and knocked on her room. No answer. I knocked more... still no answer. Then I remembered something.

Pabo, I mentally scold. I remembered, ____________ used to leave a note on her door if she's inside or not. Weird. I looked at her door and viola there was it...


 

I'M OUT


 

That's it? I mean, no explaination or something. As far as I can remember ____________ doesn't have school today. Also, she doesn't leave the house without telling me if she's going somewhere. She calls or tell me beforehand.

Should I call her? But what if she's meeting someone important today and she forgot to tell me? What if I'll disturb them? Maybe I should just send her a message.


 

To: hubby
From: real hubby

    hey where are you? Call me when you read this.


 

I sent the message and wait for ____________'s reply or call at the kitchen. One hour passed, the food I cooked wasn't that warm anymore. It was turning cold actually but still I haven't receive a single message or call from ____________ and I'm starting to get worried. This never happened before. I took my phone and decided to call ____________ but an operator answered me back, telling the number is unavailable. I let some minutes passed before I made me next call but the same thing happened.

I was walking back and forth around the kitchen, asking myself why her phone is unavailable.

 

*The guys!* I thought. Maybe one of them is with her.

 

I looked for Sehun's number and dialled it.

"Yoboseyo, Luhan hyung?" Sehun answered.

"Neh. Sehunnie, I'm just wondering if your ____________ noona is with you at this moment?" I asked directly.

"Noona is not with me. I haven't seen her for two days now. I miss her. Why are you asking hyung? Did something happened?" Sehun asked, worry lingering in his voice.

"Nothing happened. Call you later, bye" I hang up the call but I was still able to hear Sehun's worried voice before I hit the end call button. I called Chanyeol next.

"Waddup Luhan hyung?" Chanyeol greeted.

"Chanyeol is ____________ with you now?" I asked. Bigger worries is starting to well up inside me but I tried myself to be calm.

"No, waeyo?"

"Nothing, bye" I immediately ended the call. I started calling Kris, Suho, Lay, Tao, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Kai and D.O. but they all answered the same thing. They were not with ____________ at the moment. I don't want to panic but I'm dead worried. I didn't know if she had a friend classmate that she could hang out. She only mentioned the fact of her having friends living in the different parts of the world. Different scenarious begin to play in my mind.

 

What if someone kidnapped ____________?

What if she met an accident?

What if...

I was cut off when I heard a loud banging on the front door. I could recognize the guys' voice.

 

"HYUNG/ LUHAN OPEN THE DOOR" I heard mixed voice of Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao and Chen, followed by the banging of the. If it was a normal days, I would scold them for banging my door real hard. I opened the door and saw my friends worried faces.

"Hyung, why did you hang up on me? Did something happen to ____________?" Chanyeol asked as he shake my shoulders that he was holding. Without much force I pushed Chanyeol's hands away from my shoulders and walked to the living room with the rest following me.

"I don't know where ____________ is. She usually tell or call me whenever she leaves but not today. I have been trying to call her but her number is unavailable" I frustratedly said and let my body fall to the couch.

"D.O. hyung said he was with noona earlier." Sehun said. I looked at D.O. with expectation, hoping that he might have the idea where ____________ is.

"I was with noona this morning. She went to our house because she wanted me to cook for her. I did and we ate. After we eat, I asked her on what she planned to do next but she only answered me with a secret." D.O. told.

"Luhan, did you and ____________ fight or had an argument?" The eldest of the group, Xiumin asked serious. No cutesy or whatever.

"No, we didn't fight. We haven't gone into serious argument even once." I answered. It was all true. We may have arguments but it was all childish arguments.

"Have you tried calling her again?" Kris asked. I shook my head.

"I'll call noona." Tao volunteered and fetch his phone out of his pocket. He pressed some buttons then place the phone near to his ears. Everybody looked at Tao.

"Still unavailable" Tao with his head hang low said. He's worried for his noona and he can't stop for his tears to well up. Sehun was teary- eyed as well. Suho went to the two younger ones and console them. "Sehun, Tao don't cry and be strong. Your noona is safe." Suho soothed Tao and Sehun's back.

"Lets group and find ____________" the strong- willed Chen said.

"Neh, me, Kai and Kris will look for ____________ at school" Lay announced. Kris and Kai immediately agreed and they drive to the school.

"Me, D.O. and Chen will find ____________ at the places we went before." Xiumin announced after Kris, Lay and Kai left. They left immediately.

"I will go and find shorty." Chanyeol said. "I'll come with you." Baekhyun yelled and followed Chanyeol outside.

Suho, Luhan and the two crying maknaes were left.

"I'll go and find noona too" Sehun said in between sobs.

"Sehun and Tao, you

guys stay here" Suho intervened, stopping Sehun and Tao in going any further.

"But hyung we want to look for noona too" Tao protested.

"Just stay here Tao and Sehun. Someone should be left here in case ____________ arrive. Try calling her number and inform if you got any news. I trust you guys." Suho patted both maknaes shoulder in a manly and matured way like those father who entrusted their daughters to their soon to be husband. The younger ones nodded, "We understand hyung"

Suho turned to me, "Luhan should we tell ____________ parents about this?" I shook my head. "Lets try our best and find ____________ first."

"Lets go then."
 

 

 

 

Continuation.........