CHAPTER 15

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"Daebak, I'm full." I took a deep breath and gently rub my tummy. I'm full, eating a burger, spaghetti and drinking cola.

"I'm full too." Xiumin copied what I did. We laughed at Xiumin's cuteness. He should really be the maknae.

"I have fun today. I feel like an assassin, waiting to shoot my targets." Chen used his hand and act like shooting his friends or more likely to his opponents. "Let’s do it again."

"Neh let’s do it again and noona would be my partner." Sehun on my side, cling his arm around mine while showing his eye smile.

"Sure thing Sehunnie" I said and pinch his cheeks. Luhan who was sitting across us scoffed. "It was just luck."

I laughed, "Loser" and mehronged Luhan.

"Yah Sehun, ____________ noona is my partner" D.O. argued as he reached out to grab me since he was sitting across us. Sehun pulled me away from D.O.'s reach, "Hyung, I thought you said you don't like the game."

"Before, but I like it because noona's my partner and make a good partner." D.O. shot back and started arguing with Sehun. (A/N: Haha actually I can't really imagine D.O. to be in a silly argument)

"Noona, how'd you know about the shooting range" Tao asked curiously.

"I passed there with a friend when I helped her look for a part time job. I wanted to go there with my friends but unfortunately it won't happen?"

"Waeyo?" Chanyeol cutely furrows his eye brows.

"Ah my friends live in different countries but mostly in States."

"Daebak, you have white friends." Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Ani, they are all Koreans but they just live and study abroad." I explained and laughed. Baekhyun misunderstood, thinking I have white friends just because my friends live abroad.

 

Kai suddenly stood up while raising his right hand, "Let’s make a bet". All was silent, waiting for Kai to continue.

Kai sit back and pointed a girl reading and sitting alone at the corner of restaurant, "Whoever gets her number can ask to do something from each of the losers." just as Kai finished saying his idea, Chanyeol smack his head.

"What the... hyung?" Kai whined as he rub the sore part of his head.

"Yah how can you make a bet like that in front of ____________." Chanyeol scolded and was about to knock the senses from his dongsaeng again.

"It's okay Chanyeol" I stop Chanyeol from hitting Kai. When Chanyeol was not looking, Kai mouthed a thank you. I nodded.

"The bet" I started, "you said that each loser will do anything the winner will ask, am I right?" Kai nodded.

"Then I'm in." I mentally smiled, evilly. "Everybody's in right?" and eyed everyone.

"But noona, look at her. She seems to be... hmm" Tao was mentally thinking the girl was scary but he doesn’t want to humiliate her even though she won't hear.

"Anti- social" Kris ended for Tao. Tao nodded, "Yeah, Kris ge is right."

"Wouldn't it be wrong to make that girl a bet?" Lay added. He was afraid he would hurt someone's just for a bet.

"Don't worry hyung, we won't hurt her feelings or anything like that. We’ll just ask her number and that's it. No one would force her." Kai assured.

"Everybody in?" I asked excitedly since no one was objecting.

"You're eager to ask us something huh" Luhan blurt out as he eyed me, suspiciously.

"Yah wifey I'm not that eager but it would be nice to ask all of you something and I wanna know who's the most charismatic."

"Fine, I'm in. I call first." Luhan smirked.

"Second" Kai raised his hand then Kris did followed by Baekhyun.

"I call fifth" I said before anyone could say or raise their hand.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"She didn't even let me say anything" Baekhyun told as he slump his self back to his chair. Luhan, Kai and even Kris were rejected by the girl.

"Okay my turn." I stood up and went to the girl's table. I sit on the empty chair across the table. The girl looked up and...

 

 

*Flashback a few minutes earlier*

 

I secretly pull out my phone from my side pocket and typed a message.

To: Jia

From: ____________

Hey! I just need a favor, if anyone asks for your number. Don't give it. I'll explain later. Thanks.

To: Jia

From: ____________

and don't act to nice when you see me later, okay. I promise I'll explain later.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

"____________" Jia called as she looks up.

"Annyeong Jia, play along for a while." I firstly said. "Let’s talk like were discussing about the book." I pointed to the book she was reading.

"Sure, this is a good book anyway." Jia left it up for me to see.

 

Choi Jia:

She's been my friend for almost two years. We meet at the streets when she was looking for a part time job. We kinda bump onto each other and after I offered her my help in finding a job. From the first meeting, I've learned that she likes reading and acting. She's been into drama club.

"I can see you still like reading in a place like this?" I smiled. Though Jia likes reading, she seldom reads in a quiet place. She used to read in noisy and crowded place.

"Yeah you know I understand what I'm reading more when I'm in a noisy place like this." Jia smilingly points out.

"I can see that," I smiled, "can I borrow your phone?"

"Yeah sure, waeyo?" Jia rummage into her bag for her phone and handed it to me.

I quietly laugh, "Just acting like I'm getting your number. I wanna tell you something but don't be angry okay." Jia nodded.

"One of wifey's friend made a bet and it involves you. Whoever gets your number could ask each of the losers do something for the winner." I summed up. I was expecting Jia to be mad for letting my wifey's friend made a bet on her which I also participated but her reaction was different from what I expected.

"BWOH?!" Jia said a little too loud.

"Hey calm down" I tried to calm her but restrained myself to act all close to Jia. I know they're watching.

Jia composed herself, "Wifey? Did I just hear you say wifey?"

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Not really, it's not like I'm going to give my number to strangers but don't change the topic. Tell me, I'm

I'm right that you said wifey, right?"

I nodded, "Miane, I didn't tell you I got married. It's an arranged marriage."

"Your parent's arranged you a marriage with a girl."

"What? No, he’s a boy. I just call him wifey" Jia made an 'o' with .

"Anyway Jia, I have to go. I'll call you" I said and left.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"____________, did you get her number?" Chen asked as I reached back at our table. All was looking at me expectantly since they saw me using Jia's phone.

"Yeah, no sweat" I arrogantly said and slightly mock the previous boys who asked Jia's number with my eye smile.

"How did you do it?" Baek asked truly curious. It's the first time a girl denied him before he can utter a single word but it's not like he goes into every girl and talk to them.

"We just talk about the book she was reading and it went from there. Anyway I win, meaning I could ask you guys to do something." I clapped my hands in victory. I'm feeling hyper and excited with my reward.

"Okay noona, tell us what it is." Kai urge.

"I want to ask three things from each of you guys..." I wasn't able to finish when they started protesting and whining.

"Yah hubby, you can only ask one thing from each of us not three." Luhan argued.

"I agree with Luhan, that was the agreement." Kris helped Luhan. He had a bad feeling about all these. I sent Kris a smirk.

"We never agreed that the winner can only ask one thing, right? The agreement is the winner could ask anything from each of the losers and I wanted three things from each of you guys." I evilly laugh. I'm good at these things.

"I should have known" Luhan scoffed and pouted. Suho patted Luhan's back, "____________'s right. It's our fault we didn't clarify the agreement. ____________ tell us what you want us to do" and urge me to spill what I want. I smiled.

"Before anything else, two from what I want are all doable and no one should refuse to do it. The last one, depends"

"Okay sounds like a good deal." Suho nodded in agreement. The others nodded as well.

 

"First, give me your phone numbers" I revealed my first command and they obliged as I handed them my phone except for Luhan since I already have his number.

 

"For my second, I'll start with Kreese" I smirk at Kris, "I'll text you later and I'll tell my other commands some other day. For the third thing I want you guys would like it but then I again might not." I paused and purposely tried to be a cliffhanger by acting like . The EXO boys went anxious.

"Noona don't be a cliffhanger" Tao whined.

 

I laughed, "Fine listen." All ears on me in interest, "All of you will have the same privilege as mine except that you could only ask one from each instead of three and I'm exempted. Make sure it's doable and just in case, nobody is allowed ask or invistigate what I asked each of you to do.It will start tomorrow starting from eldest to youngest. Everything clear?"

The EXO boys were all in awe, some have their mouths hang open. They were surprise that ____________ could make a detailed agreement and condition.

"It's detailed but I like it." Suho said and smile. He liked it that ____________ decided to be fair and tried to share her victory.

"WAH Daebak, what should I ask you guys? It's gonna be my turn tomorrow since I'm the eldest." Xiumin excitedly muttered as he kept on thinking on what to ask his friends tomorrow.

"Hyung don't think too much, it would always end with food." Luhan teased.

Xiumin looked at me as if asking me to defend him from Luhan's teasing. I smiled, "Baozi, I know a place that sell the most delicious shortcakes and steam buns but they're quite expensive. You might like to ask that from wifey, he can afford." I whispered.

Xiumin's eyes widen, "Really?" he mouthed and I nod.

"Hey what are you two whispering?" Luhan leaned, trying to her our conversation. Xiumin and I looked at each other then gave Luhan a look.

"I think I just have the idea what to ask tomorrow from your wifey, ____________." Xiumin smirked at Luhan, using the reverse endearment we use and gave me one of his best eye smile.

 

"YOU!" Luhan eyed me, looking serious but truthfully he just look adorable. He pointed a finger at me but I moved to my side so he wasn't pointing at me anymore.

 

"Who?" I looked back at the thin air he was pointing. "No one's there, wifey" I said in a matter-of-fact while holding back my laughter (>.~)

 

"YAH!" Luhan shouted.

"What?" I innocently asked as a small laugh escape my mouth. The EXO boys laughed except for Luhan who's starting to get frustrated.

"Nice move ____________" Chen patted my shoulder as if congratulating me for what I did to Luhan.

"Shut up Chen." Luhan hissed and turn back his attention to me. "Hubby, what did you tell Baozi hyung?"

"Don't worry wifey, it won't hurt. Don't be so excited." I laughed.

"I'm not excited, last time I check you made us do three three things you want." Luhan argued and pout. I inwardly squeal to see Luhan pouting, unconsciously I reached for his cheek and pinch it. "Kyeopta"

I stopped and realized what I had done. To cover my embarrassment, I started blubbering things."Cute right? No wonder he’s my wifey. He acts and looks cuter than me. Aigoo" I pinch Luhan's cheek again.

"Yeah right" Kris smirk and I glare at him then everybody burst out laughing.

"This is more fun than the time we hang out with Eunji noona." Sehun mumbled but I was able to hear it since he was sitting right next to me. Chanyeol that was sitting next to Sehun, covered his dongsaeng's mouth. I act like I didn't hear anything.

 

*Why didn't Luhan tell me?*