CHAPTER 28

GUY WIFE (better with you)





AUTHOR'S POV

It was another unplanned day with EXO, Gongchan and ___________. Ever since the semestral break started EXO would always find time to spend the day at Luhan and ___________'s house. One more reason was they wanted to juice out more information from Gongchan about ___________. Gongchan told them stories about ___________ whenever she's not around. ___________ didn't like to flaunt and Gongchan thought his noona might get awkward with the guys.

"Hyung, can I borrow your phone?" Sehun asked Gongchan, who was playing with his phone as he sat next to him. He had been watching Gongchan play an interesting game on his phone and he wanted to try and play it too. Another thing is he wanted to try if he can sneek into his gallery and find any picture of ___________ in a dress or any clothes that is girly.

Gongchan looked back, "sure" he willingly handed Sehun his phone. Sehun secretly did a victory dance in his head. Sehun reached for it and thank him. Not long after he received Gongchan's phone, Gongchan snatched it away. Sehun looked at him, puzzled.

"Maybe next time, I have noona's picture here." He waved the phone in the air, then, placed it inside his pants' side pocket.

*Just when I thought I'd see it.* Sehun thought and sigh in defeat.

"NOONA?" Gongchan called.

"In the kitchen." ___________ yelled from the kitchen. ___________, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Kai were pigging themselves with the different foods D.O. and Lay cooked. Gongchan left Sehun and left to kitchen.


________________________________________________


___________ carelessly let her body fall on to the couch where Suho and Kris was sitting. She's feeling bored with their daily routine since the school break started. EXO boys would always hang out in their house. They play games, watch movie, pig out, etc., this routine bores her.

An idea lit from her head, with a grin she shot up from the couch. "Lets go to Disney Land." She happily announced and can feel the excitement running all through out her body. All eyes were on her.

"Hubby, may be you mean Lotte World." Luhan chuckled but stood either way. He wanted to go to.

"No wifey, I really mean Disney Land." ___________ argued.

"But noona there's no Disney Land in Korea." D.O. state in a matter-of-fact.

"Aish whatever, I'll pack my things." ___________ was about to left the place when Gongchan talk, "Noona, I'm coming." He cheered, feeling the same excitement ___________ felt.

"Pack your things then." She grinningly beamed. At least she can count on her dongsaeng, unlike her husband. "Gongchan is coming. If any of you guys want to come, go home and pack some clothes good for 3 - 4 days. No worries, it's all on me." ___________ really left to pack her things.

Baekhyun gawked, "Someone tell me ___________ didn't say what I think I heard she said." he pointed at the empty direction where ___________ was earlier.

"You heard what ___________ said. I AM SOOO IN. Bye, I need to pack." Chen hollered and run his way out of the house.

"Bye hyung, I need to pack too." Tao excitedly waved.

"Me three." Sehun raised. Soon everybody went home and started packing things for their sudden and unplanned vacation.


-In ___________'s room-

"Noona, are you wearing that to our vacation?" Gongchan pointed to the boyish outfit that ___________ was wearing. ___________ sent Gongchan a quizzical look, "Neh, its comfortable. Waeyo?"

"I was just thinking you would wear something... girly, at least you wouldn't bother putting that wig on and that thing on your... err... you know." Gongchan stuttered as he shyly points his own chest to emphasize what he meant. Gongchan knew ___________ was just wearing a wig and that thing his noona used to flatten her chest. He even wondered how on earth they didn't notice that ___________ was hiding her true form and beauty.

"You have a point but my girly clothes are at my old room." ___________ answered like it wasn't a big deal. She finished packing her clothes and was only looking for her DSLR camera but she couldn't find it.

"What are you searching, noona?" Gongchan noticed and asked as he saw a frown forming on ___________ unblemished face.

"My camera, I can't find it." ___________ pulled all the drawers looking for her camera. Gongchan stood up and helped searching.

"Noona, are you sure it's here? Maybe you didn't brought it here when you move out from your parents." Gongchan asked, few sweats formed in his forehead with all the kneeling.

___________ stopped and placed a finger on her chin as she dig in to her memories. A few minutes of thinking and remembering, she snapped her fingers, "I brought it to the house when I visit umma and appa but I forgot to bring my camera with me when I went home. Aish I need to get it." ___________ messed her wig in frustration. Some of her long strands hair fall out of the wig.

Gongchan chuckled to see his noona frustrated. It's cute. "Don't worry noona I could always tell the guys to wait for you at the airport while you get your camera." he suggested.

"Jinja?!" ___________ looked like a hopeless person that have seen a new hope.

Gongchan chucklingly nod. "Noona, might as well change your clothes. I think it would be less hassle."

"You're right dongsaeng. I'll bring my roley to repack some new clothes. Tell you're Luhan hyung and the others to wait for me at the airport, arraso." ___________ pulled her roley and head out of the room.

"Arraso, drive safely noona."


 

 


____________________________________________________________________________________

-At the Airport-

"OMG! Where do you think noona would take us?" Sehun can't stop spazzing as he arrived at the airport with the others. They were waiting for ___________. Gongchan had told them that ___________ went to her parents' house to get her camera but omitted the part where he asked ___________ to wear more feminine clothes. It's a surprise.

"Chill, Sehun." Luhan reminded, although he too is spazzing with excitement. He'd be able to see his favorite Disney character, Donald Duck.

"Look who's talking." Chen grinningly scoffed, "Hyung, you're spazzing as well." Luhan stop and sent Chen a glare that Chen replied with the raising of his hands up as if surrendering. Luhan didn't say anything, it was true after all and he's really excited.

"Lay, did you bring your passport?" Suho asked. He knows how forgetful his friend was and it would be a problem if he forgot his passport.

"Yeah, I brought it." Lay rummaged in to his bag pocket. When he found what he's looking for which was his passport he waved it in Suho's sight.

"Did all of you bring your passport?" Suho asked again but this time to everyone. They nodded.

"Good. I hope no one forgot anything."

"Where's noona?" Tao scanned the area with his sight's reach. No sign of ___________. As Tao asked, Gongchan's phone rings, it was ___________ calling.

"Noona? Where are you?" Gongchan immediately asked as he answered ___________ call.

"I just arrived, where are you? I'll go there." ___________ said at the other line. Before Gongchan could answer he caught the sight of ___________ fashionably  standing at the entrance while scanning the area, possibly looking for them.

(A/N: ___________ wears this. Pretend that the bag the girl in the picture was carrying was ___________'s camera and on her other hand was her holding her roley.)

 



Suddenly an idea popped in his head. He knew everyone knows that he is talking to ___________ at the time being.

*Let us see some jaw drops* Gongchan evilly thought and smirk. He ended the call without answering where they were.

"NOONA!" Gongchan loudly called ___________ while half-running towards her direction. He volumed up his voice on purpose to made sure everybody's attention was on him. He hugged the fashionably beautiful ___________. He broke free from the hug, slung his arm on ___________'s shoulder and lead their way to the others with him pulling ___________'s roley.

Gongchan smirk as he saw EXO's reaction and faces. The reserved and quite Kris and Suho that was comfortably sitting earlier were standing with their wide eyes. Luhan was gawking at ___________ without tearring his eyes of her. The rest as expected were having their jaw drop at the sight. Gongchan swore he even heard gasps.

*You guys are sooo gonna thank me later... but for the meantime let me enjoy your precious and epic reactions. Tsk if I could just snap a picture of this sight.* Gongchan can't stop smirking in his head. As the both of them walk near to the EXO boys, Gongchan caught some guys from the airport checking out ___________ like she was a delicious appetizer. Gongchan throw them deathly glares and instantly they diverted their eyes to different direction but them.

*Tsk erts. This why I didn't oppose when noona decided to wear male's clothes. I'll be in to lots of fights with the way they stare at my noona. I swore I won't hold back if they do more than staring.* Gongchan curled his fist but then relaxed. He won't let anyone ruin their vacation.

Chanyeol was the first one to snap out from the trance. "Shorty, you're a... A girl."

"I've been told." ___________ chuckled.

"You have a long hair too." Baekhyun remarked. ___________ chuckled, "Baekhyun, I have it for quite some time now."

"Noona, you mean..."

"What noona means is she had that long hair but only hides it in her wig." Gongchan interrupted Tao.

"Wig?" D.O. unbelievably exclaimed. With this O_O look on his face. Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun have the same look as well.

"Tsk... Figured. You guys haven't noticed noona just wore wig." Gongchan uttered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay everybody stop the conversation about me. I booked us a flight to Singapore at 2 and it's already 1:30. We have to check in our luggage." ___________ pulled Gongchan and Luhan to the check in area.

*I didn't thought hubby would be this beautiful* Luhan thought as he glanced at ___________.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

I updated....

 

ASDFGHJKL.... Oh my gosh I can't stop think of DKFC...

tskkk why can't I be there...

I've edited this chap now... cause when I post it on friday I was out of my league thinking of EXO and DKFC,

i forgot to put the picture of my OC....

 

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baekhyun..!